It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Oldest Person Dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

World's Oldest Person Dies

www.nbcdfw.com

Texas resident lived to be 115

Eunice Sanborn, who lived in Jacksonville, Texas, passed away today in her home.

At age 115, she was considered the oldest living human in the world — which is just redundant because where else do people live? — after her predecessor, Eugenie Blanchard, passed away in November.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related Links:
www.texasalmanac.com

www.texasescapes.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.txgenweb2.org...
www.trails.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by
edit on 1-2-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
way to go Jacksonville, Texas of Cherokee County! wonder if this has anything to do with the smell of the pines, pines and more pines not to mention all the other beauties as well, or maybe it's the lakes and scenery especially from Loves Lookout? Canary Islanders, Jackson Smith, Polk, Bowl, Fields or Hunter possibly? lotsa historical markers coming out of this area

www.nbcdfw.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-2-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

In infinite channels and planets in infinite holographic universe schools, and always have, in their soul journey of progression. They could have said earth. May she be home, and surrounded by her Family and all that is True Love, where dreams really do come true.

What Dreams May Come

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
wow. I just want to know how she managed to pay bills for so long. at some point she had to retire right?
amazing.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did this texan have any advice for longevity? I remember Eugenie saying she rubbed her skin with olive oil every day & claiming that the only crease she had was the one she was sat on!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thanks
would you be referencing something along these lines?

For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.-Jas4

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
wow i thought 115 was just a normal age to live to, i better start spending my pension a bit more loosley, might just be a reble and buy a new zimmerframe in the morning.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I only read the bible once, and never in its entirety again. The Spirit was only strongly in some of the passages, but Jesus shone love and showed the way home.

But I've had experiences and they led to my thread in my signature. The Holographic Universe one.

Everyone is entitled to their own insight on this, for its not as important which religion as what light you see with, is it love and kindness, and compassion, are you seeking to renounce the world, and store your treasures in heaven and see through the traps here, and care about all those in need. Those are more important. I was just replying to the statement that saying that naming this world's locale was redundant, for where else are there people? Well, those words are only credo, not fact. Belief, and perception, only.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Rustami

I only read the bible once, and never in its entirety again. The Spirit was only strongly in some of the passages, but Jesus shone love and showed the way home.

But I've had experiences and they led to my thread in my signature. The Holographic Universe one.

Everyone is entitled to their own insight on this, for its not as important which religion as what light you see with, is it love and kindness, and compassion, are you seeking to renounce the world, and store your treasures in heaven and see through the traps here, and care about all those in need. Those are more important. I was just replying to the statement that saying that naming this world's locale was redundant, for where else are there people? Well, those words are only credo, not fact. Belief, and perception, only.

thats cool, interestingly in one passage Jesus appears invisibly and says "of Nazareth" but in another he does'nt and thought the script posted agreed with what you were saying, as well as my testimony.. anyway kind of laughed at the articles comment myself also (?) and think we agree all in all is the point from the least to the greatest, seems we would make good neighbors- thanks

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

I'm not sure prolly worth looking into, seems I remember some long liver that had only eaten salt pork and some kind of drink?? a few years back, thanksa fora stoppin by
-----------------------------other posters haha &

edit on 2-2-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join