It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter and I saw an U.F.O today really need more information.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I thought your name was supercookie,super ode by the way

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I believe this is video footage of the incident:

www.youtube.com...

Below is a vid from two people who have captured an insane amount of UFO footage. Some think these UFOs are merely black project experimental crafts, but their ability to shape-shift makes them seem otherworldly:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by Neurolanis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by Neurolanis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Typical UFO sighting

You finally see "the sh1t" uh ?!
cheer up and welcome to the club.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I’m still learning how to use ATS forum and reading same conditions I could be online for the moment but not going to replay till I figure it out how to use the tools properly just did same mistakes thank you for your comprehension and your posts till now

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

Very interesting ,I think of late instead of orbs ,the real deals are appearing as I also saw one directly above that was 150 feet long at a heght of 1000feet,in cigar shape and 6 lights on it,it was clearly obviously not a plane,however at night most people would glance and assume nothing because there mind wouldbe on american idol,or the baseball or whatever.Problem with this one was I had other witnesses.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yeah. Most people are way too distracted to notice the sky. But then there are regular people driving alone when a UFO appears (in the case of someone I know.) She described the UFO as an orb in the sky that she felt was following her as she drove home. A very credible person who wouldn't otherwise believe in any of this. Where I live there have been quite a few sightings.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I make a habit out of looking up at the sky whenever i can.
I believe that Ops sighting, and have also had a couple myself, one i filmed and the other i couldnt.
But i wish i had the camera going for the second sighting.....
Welcome buddy!
the membership of the ufo spotters club is always up for a new recruit....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ok I’ve being searching for something similar for what I saw and I find out this video on YouTube I know it’s a hoax but really look to the jet and see how much smoke and noise does and the object I saw didn’t emitted any noise or smoke I really can’t find anything similar to the object I saw however I’m going to continue the research and post it if I find something similar

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BenoV

Well unsure if a hoax,could be unmanned projecr aurora,maybe thats what you sawwww.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I’ve been up all night trying to find something to give same credibility to my presentation on ATS also send an email to Hull UFO Society and explain everything and ask to contact me if they had same information about this just went to put my daughter in school and also talked with same parents about this but seams no one seen nothing unusual the only thing mentioned was the jet fighters noise but that’s normal around here so here it is sense I really can’t find any way to give you something hope in the future to bring you good material and well presented I’m just going to close my presentation post thank you all for your welcome really. if same one out there in the area saw something please do contact me this thing really awaked my curiosity about this phenomena .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

A reply to you and the OP...its not an opinion, but a fact that i believe there are ufos. some of them "ours", some of them "theirs" (alien).. ive encountered only 2 instances in my life, that over lots of research i cant explain,but im not about to make a thread over it without any proof... so, when something like this comes up, people want proof.... not just a story... keep the cameras rolling...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmm..
Kind of hard to debunk, or draw any conclusions with no pics or videos, But based on what you have said, And described the object to be i'm going with UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Doesn't make it of ET origin, Just makes it a U.F.O.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join