It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown, Uncontacted Tribe Photographed in Brazilian Jungle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

That's what I said in my OP about them not wanting to be the "cause" of the week. They seem to have done fairly well without everyone else's intervention. I can't blame them either. I am not sure why people feel like they need to be rescued from themselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That's not the real story. I'm almost positive that picture was taken over North Sentinel Island in the Indian Ocean. Similar story, mind you, but the Sentinelese have been known for years. They vigorously resist all contact with the outside world, and fire arrows at helicopters passing over. Direct comparison between the pictures of North Sentinel and the OP's show very close matches in skin tone, body painting and dwellings. Compare this image the AP took over North Sentinel to the OP's.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a4a574dd9c0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
That's not the real story. I'm almost positive that picture was taken over North Sentinel Island in the Indian Ocean. Similar story, mind you, but the Sentinelese have been known for years. They vigorously resist all contact with the outside world, and fire arrows at helicopters passing over. Direct comparison between the pictures of North Sentinel and the OP's show very close matches in skin tone, body painting and dwellings. Compare this image the AP took over North Sentinel to the OP's.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a4a574dd9c0.jpg[/atsimg]

None of that has anything to do with the Sentinalese.

The pic you show is of the tribe found in Brazil (maybe Peru) in 2008.

The people in the OP look nothing like Sentinalese and we don't know enough about them to know of their body paint. We have no pics that show them with much, if any, body paint at all.

The Sentinalese are almost sub-Saharan, even Australian Aboriginal looking.

<< 1   >>

join