It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed Technical Info on Reptilians(mantis)and greys do not miss 13megs of pure intelligence..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Every year like clockwork my personal website dissapears
to where ever dissapeared # goes , my latest site
vaeronix.000space.com... did just that along with Dr Dan
Winters pages (he gave up on the net 5 years back over the 3d hebrew language which is a holographic tool for manilulating DNA GOT SUED BY AN IDIOT CALLED Stan Tennen and now will not publish) I host them
and get hammerd by the aliens for it , so hurry and download..best insight into reptile tech and politics ever !

all the best intell on the aliens you can get
download the entire ***winter*** folder from here
www.4shared.com...
(13 megs)
enjoy
edit on 1-2-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: brocken link

edit on 1-2-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling content

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
I host them and get hammerd by the aliens for it

What do you mean by that?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Put it on youtube.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I get trashed and my website goes more 404 than steve fawcett...this is real intell. next up the Dulce papers
Thomas Edwin Castello and Branton another set of documents the aliens don't want on the net... yea my websites just disapear always in nov , dec or jan , this is the fifth cycle of this bull...

edit on 1-2-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling formatting

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm not going to pay to download that.. There are many other free ways to transfer files. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Many of the files in the winter folder are images of geometric shapes. What are we supposed to make of them?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

it'sd is free tho' please post reply if they asked for payment and I will close that account right now email me asap if monies were asked for email [email protected] free ...they want money no way ..will trash that account asap apologies
think 4 share

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

took me two weeks to read it all and many more to work it all out read the included html web pages please

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by sara123123

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I keep trying to get to it and it opens a million windows before I can find the download link. Is there a different way to get this info? Will watch the videos. Look interesting

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is there any way you could post the Dulce papers here at ATS? I'm sure the servers here are a lot more secure than your website.

new topics

top topics

join