It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRS.. George Soros ???? - 25 yr old

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ex Governor of Alabama, George Wallace, made a statement to my father and me that just about sums it up.

We were discussing his choice in women after his sweet wife died.

He said," I would rather smell a young woman's perfume than an old woman's liniment".

My first husband was older than me but the next three were several years younger.

A younger mate can bring life to an older person.

And there is a lot more to a relationship than SEX.

George Soros and his new wife are filling a need in each others life.

I don't like the man's politics but do respect a persons right to choose who they want as a mate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Interesting that no one mentioned a word about his ex in all these posts..

Your words would have had some actual merit if you had actually mentioned this factor in the first place.

Instead, you cowered behind the other words, and then decided to comment when you thought the ''road was clear'', and an opportunity to stay out of the heat.

Cowardly stuff !

edit on 1-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oooops. My bad! Sorry about that. carry on.

No bad.

Your comment was correct, and the poster who you were replying was BSing, and never raised the issue that you did.

You should not get taken in by superficiality !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I took the intention of the OP's thread to be an insight into the psyche of someone like George Soros.

Here you have someone who is undeniably rich, powerful and influential, yet he still lusts after young women, despite being old enough to be their grandfather.

When you see people in the upper echelons of the corporate hierarchy having a pathological and addictive lust for power, wealth and influence, then it is worth looking at a lot of the psychological reasons as to why these people may turn out this way, and why their actions are immoral, psychopathic, and at times, apparently, delusional.

Old Georgie appears to have a fondness for young women, so this could explain one reason for men such as him to carry on in a completely unethical and megalomaniacal way; a bitterness that stems from a lack of youth and virility, and the inescapable realisation of their own mortality.

thank you
that was my point.

Life's choices/preferences tend to
be a road map of their psyche.

It doesn't matter if this is old news or not.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Your words would have had some actual merit if you had actually mentioned this factor in the first place.

If I had known about it, I would have.
Night Star mentioned his wife so I did some research, looking for the truth. I like to know the whole story before I make judgments.

Instead, you cowered behind the other words, and then decided to comment when you thought the ''road was clear'', and an opportunity to stay out of the heat!

You're wrong. I didn't know anything about George Soros' personal life until this thread came up. If you knew anything about me, you'd know that one thing I'm NOT is a coward.
At least Night Star admits when he/she is mistaken about something. That takes real strength and I appreciate it. I can respect a poster like that.

Cowardly stuff !

Really? Only a coward is afraid to admit when they're wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So long as she has no implants, or tattoos, I'd say that soros finally did something right. I wonder how much time he wasted at met-art? (they airbrush out tattoos). Solomon fooled around with 700 wives, so if you wish to discuss whores, I wouldn't necessarily begin with soros. As you are aware, he buys whatever he wants, when he wants it. I was thinking that the 'wife' was seen as a good PR cover, back at his planner's offices.
edit on 2-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
thank you
that was my point.

Life's choices/preferences tend to
be a road map of their psyche.

It doesn't matter if this is old news or not.

This is what I thought.

I would say this issue is still very relevant.

It's always fascinating to know the psychological make-up of people like Soros, and despite our opinions on his actions, he is clearly an intelligent man.

Which makes me wonder why he would be remotely interested in having relationships with young women when they are clearly only interested in him for his material property.

OK, he may just be interested in them for his own physical pleasure, but ultimately, how genuinely fulfilling will that be for him ?

I think people like him are probably a little bit deluded, and never have a truly happy existence.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think people like him are probably a little bit deluded, and never have a truly happy existence.

exactly, and if Soros can never be truly happy
then his next option is to make sure none of
us are happy right along with him. That would
explain his destroyer of worlds mentality.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
That would explain his destroyer of worlds mentality.

Ah, yes. It would also explain why he sits around fiddling with his hands, saying, "Excellent"! all the time.

I think we pretty much have this guy figured out. From a 4-year-old article about a passing girlfriend, we can determine that, not only is he a miserably unhappy man (with enough money to buy ANYTHING he wants, including a beautiful, young, devoted wife, if he so chooses) but he's also apparently deluded and unfulfilled... Amazing!

Not that money can buy happiness. It can't. But to assume that this man is miserable with nothing more than a 4-year-old article, is... well... amazing!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This has been going on for ages and isn't bound by gender either. Money talks, and gets you a lot of other things too.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You got me laughing and that's a real talent these days to accomplish. Thank you for pointing the obvious!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wowzers she's not bad looking, now who says you can't buy love? Ah the lies we tell ourselves to perpetrate our own delusions and insecurities. I'm sure those 2 both love each other for what they can give each other, there definitely perfect for each other, a match made in heaven.

How to meet wall street's billionaires indeed, with the money those dudes got, I'm sure they can afford to buy all the love in the world. Point being money can buy love, just depends on what your definition of love is. And what this chicks definition of love is well it's pretty clear, nor do I think she is in the minority on that definition. But anyways interesting post and it does have relevance to the time were in now, and future times.

edit on 4-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: say so, do so, know so, why so, do you know so, so so.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think another problem with people like Soros is that they eventually come to the terrifying realisation that money and material wealth won't make all of their other problems and worries go away.

They still have all of the same problems, it's just that they are richer and more influential, which doesn't necessarily equate to happiness.

Instead of addressing their real problems, they use this lust and addiction for money and power as an escape mechanism, which is why they become so obsessed in their pursuit of it, and why they live in a deluded and false reality rather than live in the terrifying and harsh actual reality of their unfulfilled and unhappy lives.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think another problem with people like Soros is that they eventually come to the terrifying realisation that money and material wealth won't make all of their other problems and worries go away.

I don't know about that, the dude seems like he has all the things in life than anybody would want. He is stinking rich, has a hot wife, was married to another most likely hot chick for a while. He really seems like the epitome of living the good life. And he definitional does not seem like he is worried about anything, why should he?

They still have all of the same problems, it's just that they are richer and more influential, which doesn't necessarily equate to happiness.

I don't know about that, look at his wife, what else would be the point of being hot and all that, if not to attract rich successfulness men. Is that not what all that model stuff is about, and what beauty and looks has evolved to do, or why chicks would be so obsessed over it, ever picked up one of the magazines they all read. I did once for about a minute, and its clear what it's all about. To me it seems like they both got there wish, Soros got to be the alpha male and all that, that chick got money, social position, and all the other things females want, and she probably wont have to wait long for him to kick the bucket, before she moves on.

And lets be serious it's not that hard for any female to attract another guy's. Even if she were not hot, even if she had an eye patch and a peg leg, all she would have to do is go to were males look for females, like a club or bar or even online dating, or whatever else, and just kind of stand around and she will have more then a couple of guys trying something within the hour. So it looks like everybody got what they wanted, so there is no mysteries here.

Instead of addressing their real problems, they use this lust and addiction for money and power as an escape mechanism, which is why they become so obsessed in their pursuit of it, and why they live in a deluded and false reality rather than live in the terrifying and harsh actual reality of their unfulfilled and unhappy lives.

He seems like a very happy dude, and what problems can he really have, what the butler didn't put enough ketchup on his burger. Nah him and his new and old wife, got exactly what they wanted. There dreams have come true, if anything they are the victim of having there dreams becoming a reality, which is not even on the scale of having real problems. And that is the whole point of dreams, so you wont have to life in the terrifying and harsh actual reality, as you put it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
I don't know about that, the dude seems like he has all the things in life than anybody would want. He is stinking rich, has a hot wife, was married to another most likely hot chick for a while. He really seems like the epitome of living the good life. And he definitional does not seem like he is worried about anything, why should he?

Those things are all material objects, they are not an answer to someone's personal and emotional well-being.

Of course, most of us wouldn't say no to a bit of extra wealth, power or influence, but it is not a substitute for happiness, it's merely a diversion away from acknowledging and addressing any fundamental problems that we may have.

If someone suffering from depression won a million dollars, would that cure them ? Or would they just be a millionaire with depression ?

Of course, their equilibrium may be slightly restored for a while due to the fact that they can concentrate on spending their money - which may take their mind off their problems for a while - but that is why seeking material wealth above all else is just a distraction and a method of escape from the underlying feelings of unhappiness.

I don't know about that, look at his wife, what else would be the point of being hot and all that, if not to attract rich successfulness men. Is that not what all that model stuff is about, and what beauty and looks has evolved to do, or why chicks would be so obsessed over it, ever picked up one of the magazines they all read. I did once for about a minute, and its clear what it's all about. To me it seems like they both got there wish, Soros got to be the alpha male and all that, that chick got money, social position, and all the other things females want, and she probably wont have to wait long for him to kick the bucket, before she moves on.

Good-looking women have the advantage over other women because they have much more male attention, and consequently have the luxury of a much larger choice of men who they can potentially have a relationship with.

It shouldn't be too difficult for a beautiful woman to find a rich, successful man who is also handsome, younger, and, shall we say, more virile.

To go for someone at the extreme end of the rich-list makes these women no more than prostitutes.

I know that money and power can be an aphrodisiac to women, but there doesn't appear to be any need to debase themselves by performing sexual favours to an octogenarian in exchange for it.

Younger, more attractive man, can also have money and power, and these women could easily form a serious relationship with one of these men, which could actually be emotionally and physically meaningful.

And lets be serious it's not that hard for any female to attract another guy's. Even if she were not hot, even if she had an eye patch and a peg leg, all she would have to do is go to were males look for females, like a club or bar or even online dating, or whatever else, and just kind of stand around and she will have more then a couple of guys trying something within the hour.

But most men who would be interested in these girls in bars, are only after sex.

I would never form a relationship with a woman who didn't match up to my personal standards, but I don't mind having a bit of fun with the ones who don't make the cut.

You can't compare a relationship based on sex with a relationship based on an emotional attachment between both partners.

So it looks like everybody got what they wanted, so there is no mysteries here.

I very much doubt they got what they wanted. She probably got more out of it than him, but in the end, she's just a money-grubbing slapper, and he's just a pathetic old man. People can't continually fool themselves; both will be aware of this deep down.

He seems like a very happy dude, and what problems can he really have, what the butler didn't put enough ketchup on his burger. Nah him and his new and old wife, got exactly what they wanted. There dreams have come true, if anything they are the victim of having there dreams becoming a reality, which is not even on the scale of having real problems. And that is the whole point of dreams, so you wont have to life in the terrifying and harsh actual reality, as you put it.

You ask ''what problems can he really have'', and your question illustrates that are equating material wealth with personal happiness. These are two separate things, and the former doesn't lead on to the latter.

A lust for power and wealth is just as much an addiction as alcoholism, drug addiction and gambling.

You'll find that people who suffer from these addictions are invariably using them as an escape and coping mechanism to mask their genuine, deep-lying problems.

An alcoholic may achieve temporary happiness when he's under the influence of alcohol, but this doesn't change or fix the problems that led to him originally hitting the bottle.

Soros is clearly not happy, or has not got what he wanted, otherwise he wouldn't have this continual psychological pursuit of money and wealth.

If he was emotionally stable, then he would have retired years ago with more money than he could spend, find a nice wife
, and spend the rest of his days without any pressure and where he could spend as much time doing what he wanted, when he wanted.

To continue doing what he does when he's 80, shows signs of mental instability and a strong dependence to the ''drug'' that's he addicted to.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Forgot about this thread, but here goes, with the responses and all that.

Those things are all material objects, they are not an answer to someone's personal and emotional well-being.

Um no, especially to someone like soros or his wifes. Materialistic objects are the answer and craving to materialistic people. I really don't see what point your trying to make, it's pretty much self evident.

Of course, most of us wouldn't say no to a bit of extra wealth, power or influence, but it is not a substitute for happiness, it's merely a diversion away from acknowledging and addressing any fundamental problems that we may have.

Though it depends on what level of existence your talking about, and on some of them what you say would apply. But not on this one, unless I phased and was not aware of doing it, then we life in the materialistic world of mater and random chance, and gravity and gravity's surpassing. Were the singularity would pull, and the will to power will call, basically in translation for clearer understanding, money talks, bull# walks. So happiness is really just an achievement, things you have, attraction of mass interphasing conceptions, and all that junk. And the addressing the fundamental problems is just the overcoming of situations, ie a path to new situations.

If someone suffering from depression won a million dollars, would that cure them ? Or would they just be a millionaire with depression ?

Yes that would cure them from depression and real quick.

Of course, their equilibrium may be slightly restored for a while due to the fact that they can concentrate on spending their money - which may take their mind off their problems for a while - but that is why seeking material wealth above all else is just a distraction and a method of escape from the underlying feelings of unhappiness.

A conundrum, a self filling solution and problem. Seeking material wealth for the sake of material wealth, is never just that, we are dealing here with creatures that are part of a whole, and material wealth is just a lever to fulfill there biology, a bee is attracted to flowers for its sustenance, but benounced to them they serve a purpose of pollinating flowers, buy that fact and action that it does serves a purpose for the whole. Material wealth is the same, it's not the final product, just a step to another step, but off course just like the bee who believes its there for itself, it does not see a bigger picture, it really is all just biology an ecosystem. Answering the question of Were Does The # Go, would answer were and when this little game ends.

Good-looking women have the advantage over other women because they have much more male attention, and consequently have the luxury of a much larger choice of men who they can potentially have a relationship with.

Beauty is all biology, and philosophy does apply to it as well, so how about this. Would any woman be considered more beautiful then any other, if they did not have a less attractive female to compare them selfs to? Once again the positive is only defined by the negative, and vice versa. So really it's just a game, and we must adhere to the rules, at least till they get boring.

But there is more then one rule, for instance to the rule that you say that good-looking women have the advantage over other women. This does apply to that.... "Behind every beautiful woman, there is a man who is sick and tired of her #".... now how many men and even succesful men when its all said and done got with a less then good looking women just because there was less bull to listen to or deal with.

Just like most females would rather go for an ugly old wrinkled dude because he has more money, so to will lots of dudes in the end rather settle for the fat chick, then listen to the beautiful chick. The only difference really is that the old wrinkled rich dudes know female better then females know males, so hence they only keep them around for a certain act, then let them do whatever they want, so as not to listen to them. And it keeps that relationship going.

It shouldn't be too difficult for a beautiful woman to find a rich, successful man who is also handsome, younger, and, shall we say, more virile.

I assume your talking about MRS George Soros, the 25 yr old or however old she is now. So I don't know really, it would come down to options like always, and though for a girl like her it really shouldn't be all that hard, still there are not that many millionaires running around everywhere, that is would be that easy, so in light of that fact, a female like her would go exactly for a dude like soros, because its less work, more of a guarantee for success and off course he is richer then most other rich dudes it's simple really what it comes down to in the end.

To go for someone at the extreme end of the rich-list makes these women no more than prostitutes.
Younger, more attractive man, can also have money and power, and these women could easily form a serious relationship with one of these men, which could actually be emotionally and physically meaningful.

Now that is a question you wouldn't want to go into, especially with all these females around this site, they might get moody about this kind of stuff. Because really not all women are all that different, and they can say there piece and even scream it from the top of a mountain, and still it wouldn't mean anything. They are not saints, they are just females, and must adhere to the rules of this universe, particularly that actions speaks louder then words.

And really there biology is what they must adhere to, the only difference is that male biology has less stringent rules, and hence more freedom, because men are not concerned with surviving as much as a woman. Were as females have more rules, and those whole sentences you wrote gets into one of those biological rules. The rule of survival and propagation, so ill just leave it at this. You know just in case you know the females are actually reading this thread, don't want any of them going all emotional and vindictive on me because of what I wrote somewhere, it's annoying, and because there is nothing more terrible then the truth, so I'll try to sugar coat it.

OK In the more primitive past they mated with the strongest and biggest for survival. In the advent of cities and town times they mated with whoever was more in the know in there ecosystem for there survival and propagation. In our times whoever has more money is more equipped for survival so hence the whole toys and cars attract females thing, so hence they try to mate with the rich dudes, and physical attributes come second. You see it's just biology and programing, and it just comes down to survival and propagation, no matter with who, only as long as it works and is optimal, and dont be surprised if in a couple of generations the facts of survival changes, and physical attributes are in the last degree looked for, especially if this place turns into the vogons home world, and the most well off vogon would get the most females, and stuff like that has happened in the past and even is happening now, just look to the really rich dudes in middle eastern countries and there harems. Or the whole mormon many wife thing going on.

Throughout every age the face of there love changes, to suit the times and off course survival and propagation. The fact that were arguing about this chick and her marriage to Soros is prof of that. It's a constant battle with there biology, in which biology wins more often then not. So really it can be said that love is of no consequence in the scale of things, or even that it does not exist, but as a means to survival, which is exactly the opposite and in opposition of what them ladies say there love is all about.
Most likely it could be what leads to there double natures, and subversive ways. Or even the fact that they try to fight that biology, and nature, can be the fact that they try to change or master that nature, for exactly that reason that they must adhere to the survival and propagation rule at all costs. Who knows really. But anyways enough of that stuff.

But most men who would be interested in these girls in bars, are only after sex.

You do realize how stupid the above statement that you said actually is. Everybody everywhere you go no matter how fancy if there is an atmosphere, or way, it comes down to males trying to find females, and vice versa in females looking for males. So anything you can think of eventually would lead to sex. It does not matter if its at a fancy party, or at a club, or at a bar, or in your basement, or at the beach, or even in the whole online dating thing, the whole purpose is that it would lead to something. And sex as you put it is just a part of that something that they would all want it to be lead to.

I would never form a relationship with a woman who didn't match up to my personal standards, but I don't mind having a bit of fun with the ones who don't make the cut.

Um OK, does it matter, do what you want.

You can't compare a relationship based on sex with a relationship based on an emotional attachment between both partners.

Same would apply to the bar question, emotional attachment and sex go hand in hand, like a horse and carriage, house and marriage. I do believe people look for both, it's the finding it part that's hard. But yes the sex part is easier then the whole emotional attachment part, thats for sure.

I very much doubt they got what they wanted. She probably got more out of it than him, but in the end, she's just a money-grubbing slapper, and he's just a pathetic old man. People can't continually fool themselves; both will be aware of this deep down.

No dude your not getting it. "They both got what they wanted" Thats all it comes down to in the end after all the talk is done, and I said it in the other post I wrote to this. There not fooling themselves what so ever, they wanted something the other did not have, and they agreed to trade for those thing. The rest is just your perspective on how it should of went. But as you can plainly see, it did not go down like that, and no one forced them at gun point to do anything so. They both got what they wanted, is a fair assessment of what it is.

You ask ''what problems can he really have'', and your question illustrates that are equating material wealth with personal happiness. These are two separate things, and the former doesn't lead on to the latter.

No they are not separate to him or her, they are one and the same, its pretty self evident. Nothing more need be said on that topic

A lust for power and wealth is just as much an addiction as alcoholism, drug addiction and gambling.

Yes it can, infact its a greater addiction then alcoholisms drugs, or gambling. No doubt on that one.

You'll find that people who suffer from these addictions are invariably using them as an escape and coping mechanism to mask their genuine, deep-lying problems.

Well yes, what else are they supposed to be used for. Though some of those drugs can be used as a muse for inspiration of grasping some higher vibrations, they mostly are a form of escaping the daily drudgery of life. Or just for the fun of it.

An alcoholic may achieve temporary happiness when he's under the influence of alcohol, but this doesn't change or fix the problems that led to him originally hitting the bottle.

No it does not now does it, but they never expect it to magically cure and fix there problems in the first place, before they hit the bottle.

Soros is clearly not happy, or has not got what he wanted, otherwise he wouldn't have this continual psychological pursuit of money and wealth.

I still think he is pretty happy, or as happy as that concept can be understood by him.

If he was emotionally stable, then he would have retired years ago with more money than he could spend, find a nice wife , and spend the rest of his days without any pressure and where he could spend as much time doing what he wanted, when he wanted.

Um he did have a nice wife, and all that, and now he has another one. But I get your point, and I have to say that he is but a cog in a machine, making money could be all he knows, that could be all there is to him. Which is what he wanted in the first place to begin with, so really it still comes down to he got what he wanted.

To continue doing what he does when he's 80, shows signs of mental instability and a strong dependence to the ''drug'' that's he addicted to.

Yes true....But I don't think he is unhappy in doing what he does, like you do. And besides people like him who have been doing one thing for so long, it kind of traps you and thats all you think about, and dream about, and all you know, and really couldn't imagine living without doing it. So still when its all said and done, it still comes down to that, he still got what he wanted.
edit on 14-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join