It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using RFID to track humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In the past, many people have dismissed the threat of RFID technology to humanity. Others have long feared it could be a giant leap for Big Brother. This article, Japanese school children to be RFID-chipped, may confirm the latter. How long until this new brand of control comes to rest of the world? Is this technology sanctioned by the U.S. Patriot Act? If it is, we're in for a hell of a time.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No this will never happen in the US for many obvious reasons we have ankle braces for convicted felons but Japan is another thing so you got nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Where's the evidence to back your claim up? If you don't have any
stop touching my posts, you're ruining them. This could just as easily happen in America.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Guess what gang! I have it on the clandestine operational authority of a certain U.S.
govenment acquaintance of mine that ID microchips are currently in the research and
development stage at a certain high-tech Black-science corp.

Super-micro carbon-based chips will not only be available, they will someday become
required implants at birth for all members of society. And, they will function not only to
generate personal ID, but, more interestingly, they will function as transceivers to
stimulate behavioral modification in adults as well as facilitating, in a directional sense, the
developmental processes of children.

Welcome to the Brave New World of the 21st century! As they said in The Matrix: IT IS
ALL ABOUT CONTROL! And CONTROL is POWER!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I believe it is going to happen someday. Voulutary at first then mandatory. When it becomes mandatory it may well be part of the mark of the beast.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The fact is I think this would be a great technology for keeping track of sexual predators, and violent felons. Most states have laws on the books requiring pedophiles to register with thier local government I dont see how implanting them with transponders would be any different. However any government that wished to make implants lke this mandatory would have a lot of trouble doing so. At the very least it would take a new law, possibly even a constitutional ammendment.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It may at first be tried on convicted felons, such as possibly replacing the ankle unit mentioned above, then maybe they will try and convince new parents that this could help locate a kidnaped child. Then parents will be volunteering to have them implanted at birth for their children. And then possibly it could become mandatory. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

join