It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid has two secret chambers: French architect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Great Pyramid has two secret chambers: French architect

Jean-Pierre Houdin -- who was rebuffed three years ago by Egypt in his appeal for a probe into how the Pyramid was built -- said 3-D simulation and data from a US egyptologist, Bob Brier, pointed to two secret chambers in the heart of the structure.

The rooms would have housed furniture for use in the afterlife by the pharaoh Khufu, also known as Cheops in Greek, he told a press conference.

"I am convinced there are antechambers in this pyramid. What I want is to find them," he said.

In March 2007, Houdin advanced the theory that the Great Pyramid had been built inside-out using an internal spiral ramp, as opposed to an external ramp as had long been suggested.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. Possibly 2 more hidden chambers in the GReat Pyramid.

The other thing I found interesting is the build theory he put forward, which is one I never heard of before. The theory is the Pyraids were built from the inside out and not the other way around.

Either way, after all of the excavation and studies done on the Pyramids, I thinks its cool we are still unlocking its secrets.

Now, if we can just get underneath the paw of the Sphynx.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Perhaps those in control of the Pyrimids secrets - refusing to allow achiologists access to new findings might just change given the current political climate. I personally believe it will change and there will be fantastic findings - and if the world power structure is broken down as a result of the changes to come - we the public might be finally told the truth! The truth that main stream archeology dare not mention or utter.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The history channel did an episode on Houdin's theories not too long ago. Seems pretty interesting, but the truth is there will never be an answer as to how they were built, just possible solutions to an already complete puzzle.

I would also bet that the elite in Egypt are fully aware of the other two chambers (if they exist) and will slowly over time reveal their exisistence to increase tourism $$$ through multiple visits.

edit on 31-1-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Good find.

It makes complete sense to me that there are hidden rooms in all of them. I mean why make something so big just to have a few rooms? If you look at the pic below you can see all the "extra" space that is available.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Quick while the Egyptians are um Busy, grab a shovel and dig dig dig, oh and btw dig under the sphinx paw!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

edit on 1-2-2011 by LDragonFire because: stupid double post

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to that conversation. This duplicate topic will be closed.

new topics

top topics

join