It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably the last person you'd expect here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In fact, a mere three months ago I would've been surprised to find myself here, but ta-da! Here I am, ready to take on the world! (Not really...)

I guess I should introduce myself?
The name is Lisa, and I work a front desk position at a tanning salon, BAM! I said it, "tanning salon." (Told you I'd be the last person you'd expect here..) However, I'm excited to get going on here, as I've come to find this site as one of the most reliable sources of real-world information since FOX. Sarcasm. Also, since it's "winter" here in Texas, there's a lot of downtime at the salon and as I tend to waste most of my time here anyway, I decided I'd eventually be compelled to throw my two cents around.

Hello world!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Welcome.

What are your favorite topics?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi Lisa and welcome to ATS!

(Are you anywhere near Hurst? I have relatives there....)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nobuhdy

I thought all tanning beds were the ultimate in down time? Lol, welcome aboard and it is good to hear the kind of compliments you gave in your OP.

Look forward to your obvious sassy style!

See you around girl.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hello Lisa and welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas on what is happening in our crazy world.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nobuhdy

Hi nobuhdy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Have fun here on ATS, but beware of trolls... there's alot of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome! Nice to see your openness! ..is that even a word?
Hope you find yourself at home here!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nobuhdy

WELCOME
I am Jerseylicious yankee thrown to the confederate wolves. There are all kinds here

I hope you enjoy your stay. I was an over the road trucker once upon a time and my favorite town to deliver in was Nacodoches Texas. The panhandle is pretty awesome too. The whole state is pretty awesome actually.
Anyhoo, glad you found us...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I'm really open-minded, but mostly what grabs my attention are the UFO posts, politics, etc, etc. I'm also really big on the 9-11 conspiracies, as I lived in NJ during that time... really difficult for me, actually, but I like hearing what people have to say about it and what not. I listen to coast to coast (ever heard?) and when they discuss certain topics, sometimes I'll refer back here and see if I can find anything.

Also, Skippy, I live in Austin, so I imagine Hurst would be a good four hour drive or so... though I did used to live in the FTW area several years ago. Irrelevant, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nobuhdy

Austin? Awesome City for Music and Open-Minded culture. I wouldn't mind living there. Well Welcome and here is a bone for you to gnaw Ms. Lisa to get you started. ENjoy. It has to do with the Egyptian situation right now.
Please take a look at this thread. I have been doing some work putting these facts together. This is prelude to a Mid East take over by the US that we have been planning for over a decade. I quote US CIA Hawk of the War Party as my only source because the man is one of the most thorough and effective chiefs I have ever seen. He is not only a game player and insider but a shot caller. James Woolsey. He calls out Mubarak. He calls out Saudi Royals. And he calls out the whole Middle East and has been calling these days for over a decade. I provide proof with direct quotes and sources. Not trying to hijack just spread the info around regarding this topic. Very Important if you want to see the high possibilty of World War Soon. Very Soon. Flashpoint Egypt. Political SHock and Awe in Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt Jordan and Lebanon and it problably has them shaking in thier burkas. Mullahs, clerics, and Kings; princes... whoever. I think what happened a few day ago has sparked this revolution. Most people think it just went away. But it didn't!!!
We are coming for you using your own people.
TO quote you. BAM

edit on 31-1-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the fringe area. What part of Texas? Looks like winter starts "for real" tonight in near DFW, but as always, it'll be gone in a few days. If you like constant updates across all the forums, try the firehose under "new topics" - it's my favorite way to "keep up". Have fun. Enjoy.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to you Lisa. always nice to have a woman's point of view and I can't wait to hear what you have to say. You job means nothing here, I am an automobile mechanic, now a computer repairman. Welcome!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"Last person"?

Naahhh....after you've been here awhile, you'll see that it wouldn't surprise us if you turned out to be actually E.T.

Welcome, and enjoy.

ATS is one of the first places I go each day to check out what's happening in the world that I should pay attention to.

Here's a few of the others; I hope you find them useful:

www.amsmeteors.org... e=2011-01-01&end_date=2011-12-31

www.sciencedaily.com...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

www2.nict.go.jp...

spaceweather.com...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

www.sott.net...

www.weather.gov...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

www.scientificamerican.com...

hraun.vedur.is...

That should get you started on real news.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

That is an impressive list there. Useful to all Thank You very much. USGS is pretty good and stormpulse is the best for hurricane season.

edit on 31-1-2011 by piercebitchone because: You already had USGS my bad

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
actually the last person in teh world i would expect to find here, would be donny rummsfeld!!

tanning girls named Lisa are way lower on my list.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you were the last person I'd expect to see here, that'd make me invisible!

Us disinfo agents around here, have to keep a low profile. Oh sure, occasionally we're sent incognito into threads to derail and obfuscate, and even rarely, to infiltrate the masses - oh how easy they are to infiltrate... Makes the pay check each month so much more delicious...

But we always keep a low pro.. Oh wait...

Scrap all that..

Hai Lisa !!
Didn't expect to see you here!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
LOL

I expected to open your thread and see that you were yet another person (that we get all the time here) claiming to have some super top secret information or claiming to be some insider from a government agency or nasa, I didn't expect tanning salon worker!!!

Welcome to ATS, I hope you like it here!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
LOL

I expected to open your thread and see that you were yet another person (that we get all the time here) claiming to have some super top secret information or claiming to be some insider from a government agency or nasa, I didn't expect tanning salon worker!!!

Welcome to ATS, I hope you like it here!

I was thinking the same thing! HAHaHaaa!

Welcome Lisa...a fellow Texan here, just north of ya, near Ft. Hood! Get ready for the chill because it's gonna get unbelievable nippy in our parts starting tomorrow evening! Hope to see ya around the boards!

Take care.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

<<   2 >>

join