It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What is in this "Mug Shot?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers,

I am still very new to this site as a member, but have been lurking for quite some time as it is very addicting and informative...with that said, I need a little help on how to attach a couple of photos here to accompany my experience. I have them on a CD-ROM and on my hard drive, so for you veterans, how do I post them here?

In the meantime, the story: In the beginning of December while at work, I broke my coffee mug and had to run out to the store that evening and pick up another one - I found a cheap one for $1.50 in my favorite color dark blue. So far so normal. Right before lunch the next day a co-worker gave me a package of organic hot cocoa mix which needed hot water to prepare. I mixed it up and finished it and set the mug down and went to lunch. Upon returning I remembered I did not rinse it out and proceeded to pick it up, and as I did, I glanced inside at the residue at the bottom and the image you'll see in the photos was there at the bottom. I just about dropped the mug right onto my desk. I immediately showed the co-worker and another co-worker and they had the same reaction. Keep in mind that this mug had no design or color other than a deep blue smooth surface prior to filling it.

Now I know what the image is made of - it's dried up organic cocoa mix and water - that's it. What I would like to know is who or what it is. Please help an ATS Newbie...thanx...ETeeTime

edit on 31-1-2011 by ETeeTime because: attaching a photo

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ETeeTime

Where's the mug shot?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I need help attaching photos from CD-ROM or hard drive. Thanks...did not seem to work.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If it's another jesus picture that appeared in another random food item....

I might cry

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffeeMonster

No need to cry - I am not claiming it is Jesus or some Popes in the Pizza (for you long time SNL fans). It's simply a bizarre arrangement of the left over residue - and I thought I'd share it with others for the entertainment value and thoughts on who or what it looks like - that's all.

Is it possible to attach photos from a CD-ROM?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I never bothered to learn how to do the attaching stuff. Sorry. Someone will be along to show you the way, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to the pic.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffeeMonster
If it's another jesus picture that appeared in another random food item....

I might cry

I always found it funny that people practically worship pictures of jesus when nobady really knows what he looked like and on top of that the first recorded pic of jesus didn't show up until a couple hundred years after he died lol!!!!! Just another catholic scam because in exodus god put to death thousands of jews just for trying to make an idol to represent god. It is blind faith that is true faith and not seeing and believing is far more powerful than images to depict a person to whom may be the wrong one. For all we know the pictures of "jesus" could be satan himself. Therefore i believe in jesus as the messiah but denounce the idea of bowing down to a graven image that may be false until he shows himself. endure forte

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2011 by SavannahJane because: Frogs link was a better idea....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I knew I'd seen something around on how to do it - check out..

ATS Tutorial: Using the My Pictures section

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

Yeah - I have them on my hard drive and tired to post them directly from there, but I am sure there are firewalls or such that protect this site from people's PCs and their potential infections. I'll see what I can do with your idea - thanks...and sorry for the delay - I assumed it would be easier...and we know what happens when we assume....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Maybe you better try Frogs link. The tutorial is probably a much better idea. In light of the link he gave I will erase my idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETeeTime
reply to post by SavannahJane

Yeah - I have them on my hard drive and tired to post them directly from there, but I am sure there are firewalls or such that protect this site from people's PCs and their potential infections. I'll see what I can do with your idea - thanks...and sorry for the delay - I assumed it would be easier...and we know what happens when we assume....

OMG I don't mean to laugh but your obviously not a techy person at all

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I dunno maybe just a thought...load them up to your facebook page and them open your page with the pic and then link it to that. See if that works. Hope so.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thanks - I'm working on it now....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thanks - I'm working on it now....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You know, I've tried in the sparse spare time that I have to figure out the photos thing, but the videos, such as the one that was posted as a tutorial was apparantly for the old design of the website. What I'm seeing doesn't look anything much like what is in the tutorial. As far as I can get is a login prompt, which tells me that "Signups are disabled" or that my user name and password is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Now now - don't assume...I just get too involved in reading posts and did not take the time to do the tutorials...which are very helpful...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You could use photobucket. Its really easy. You could then copy and paste link here

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
You know, I've tried in the sparse spare time that I have to figure out the photos thing, but the videos, such as the one that was posted as a tutorial was apparantly for the old design of the website. What I'm seeing doesn't look anything much like what is in the tutorial. As far as I can get is a login prompt, which tells me that "Signups are disabled" or that my user name and password is incorrect.

Got the same message recently and Sauron advised me that it might not work if I had changed my
password since original sign up date, which I believe I did. Can't remember what that original was so
he suggested contacting IT guy here and ask for a reset, etc.
edit on 31-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I might - it seems that the pic is too big (4.2 MB) to allow it to be added....it times out and gives me an error - and using satellite internet doesn't help...the storm is slowing me down tonight here on the PA/Ohio border

edit on 31-1-2011 by ETeeTime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join