It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way into Area 51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why not kidnap the president, brain-wash him and then get him to uncover the truth...

Mmmm Just realised the flaw- it assumes Bush has a brain...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How about getting a country like Russia to invade Area 51. Surely their dying for American technology, so someone who knows someone high up in their government or whatever they have over there should try it...i'm sure they'd do it. If not there's always Canada...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, Im a professional working for Unitel and have developed a device that can stop anything powered by electricity.

With this device we could take out all of there detection systems and then do a large raid on the base.

THE PERSONELLE: 160

Ranged Squad One: 10

Ranged Squad Two: 10

Ranged Squad Three: 10

Ranged Squad Four: 10

Short Range Squad One: 30

Short Range Squad Two: 30

Short Range Squad Three: 30

Short range Squad Four: 30

THE EQUIPMENT:

Dart Gun; All personelle
Silenced M16; All personelle
First Aid Kit: All personelle
Digital Camera; All personelle
Night Vision/Infrared Goggles; All personelle
M1025A2 Hummer; All Ranged Squads and Squad Four
Radio Brodcasting Systems; Ranged Squad One
Hardware to listen to Base; Ranged Sqaud One
Sniper Rifle; Ranged Squads two, three, and four
Electricity Disabling Equipment; All Short Range Squads
Five Fuchs A4 (Transports); All Short Range Squads
Laptop; All Short Range Squads
Satchel; Ten personelle in short range squad one, two, and three
Chemical Weapons: Enough to cover base
Gloves: Everyone

THE PLAN: Begins at night

Step One: Set up a base far off from insertion. Here ranged squad one will direct everyone else using radio.

Step Two: Send in all other ranged teams with a hummer to prepare to take out camo-dudes from a far.

Step Four: Send in all short range squads and disable electricity. Squad one will then attack from the north, Squad two from the south, Squad three from the east, and Squad Four will remain in armed hummers in the mountains preparing to provide back up and extract survivors. Secure the area and wait for arial support.

Step Five: Within Thirty to Ten minutes insert the drones or one large plane to drop the chemical weapons. Wiping out all hostile survivors.

Step Six: Proceed to the bunkers and cargo holds. Take everything and secure the entire area.

Step Seven: Send in short range squad four and extract all personelle.

Step Eight: Ditch Vehicles and most weaponry outside town.

Step Nine: Upload all the information onto three ftp's at a safe house in nearest town.

Step Ten: Leave the country.

** More Detailed Information to come **

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You don't need that many personelle. With 200 people you could easily raid a place like this, the only thing that needs to be awnsered is who is ready to do it? Who is really crazy enough to do a mission such as this?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Im an ex special forces guy and i can honestly tell you that motion detectors are not a problem. we used to have MOTION.INSENSOR.DISPOSABLES. (M.I.D.S.) Which much like a grenade you pull the pin and leave on the floor. These things give out a low frequency noise that disable any kind of motion or audio detector. I would say its possible and with the right people id give it a try. I think the best way is if everyone from ats and every other similar site go on a march to the gates of 51 and walk straight in the complex. About 20,000 of us should do we would probably lose quite a few but the end result would be worth it. we'd be doing it for the people of the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Im an ex special forces guy and i can honestly tell you that motion detectors are not a problem. we used to have MOTION.INSENSOR.DISPOSABLES. (M.I.D.S.) Which much like a grenade you pull the pin and leave on the floor. These things give out a low frequency noise that disable any kind of motion or audio detector. I would say its possible and with the right people id give it a try. I think the best way is if everyone from ats and every other similar site go on a march to the gates of 51 and walk straight in the complex. About 20,000 of us should do we would probably lose quite a few but the end result would be worth it. we'd be doing it for the people of the world.

Haha...exactly. there's no way they would have enough ammo to gun us all down. And if they do...then they would have to explain a massacre to the world, since the sudden dissapearance of 20,000+ people would seem a bit odd eh? Especially in America, a free country. China might not give a damn...but America would. Now the problem would be getting 20,000+ people to ride to their death...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well im one of them all i need now is another 19,999 people.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
aite i heared online that ther is a possible way you can get into the base but it involves being an Espionage Spy ther 4 not liklly for someone like us to do. I mean all you need is a lisense to kill ad alot of runing skill like go 0-50 in a second(physically impossible) i also heard that the new Tom Clancy Splinter Cell game will have a level where you will have to infultrate Area 51
and will be the hardest level in the game !!!

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Area51Underground]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What the hell is the matter with you people??? You sit there and you speak about how you wish somebody would bust into area 51, and slaughter everyone??? You know what thats called ? A little thing called terrorism...i cant believe that many of you fellow americans here think that it would be "okay" to just bust into that place and murder american kids! Whats the matter with you?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
dressing up as a horse or a cow and walking on in

HAHAHAHA..... BINGO!

Zip

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What we should do is send a few thousand guys, armed to the teeth, across the boundaries of Area 51. Then, while the government scrambles to get rid of them, six of us sneak into Dulce.

That's where they're keeping everything now, anyway. Area 51 probably contains exactly zilch... it's just a big distraction now that the public knows it's there. So, let's use that distraction against them

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm sure there's away of getting onto the base itself. Would be very hard though.

I doubt there would be much point though, if you managed to get into a building undetected you probably would come across electronic doors that need IDs. At the end of the day you'd probably see nothing out of the ordinary and would probably lose your life in the process.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Ultron10]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

i think you could get in but you would need frequencies and a lot of planing.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hear this: Now why exactly would you WANT to sneak in? Whats the point? What are you trying to do? What you want to blow the place up? If yes, then you're basically a terrorist. Simple as that. I pray for your sakes that you'd only want to go there out of "curiousity"

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Greetings,

I have read most of the content on this thread and have yet to see one of the easiest methods of gain intellience has not been mentioned.

Landforces: Don't even consider this option as viable, it isn't going to happen unless the Police and MPs are planning on carrying blank rounds. Civvies against a trained force can be summed up in two words. Cannon Fodder.

Hot Air Ballons/Light Aircraft: This isn't much of an option unless some one has a B2 parked in their back yard. Although, microlights do have a very small radar cross section, I suppose if some one took the time and money they could make it nearly invisible to thermal and to a degree, radar. But this option is still lined with risk.

Risk is a factor by which I am assuming is important to the individuals that will be conducting any operations in this areas, in my option the only way you can conduct any operation in this area, is to remove the risk.

Since the vietnam war, there has been a small and steady increase in the creation of UAVs, from the buffalo's of Vietnam fame to the Predators of current day, the US Military have used this technology for over nearly 35 years, why can't we?

At the moment fitting a camera to a small Remote control aircraft is common, and is quite simple, you can even buy gps systems that can be fitted to a Remote control aircraft that would allow it to travel to predefined waypoints. Now, in my opinion this is the only option you folks will get of looking INTO this area without building a space telescope lol.

As some of you may or may not know, a few months ago, a kiwi (New Zealander) was planning on building a cruise missile, this project in my mind is a prime example of what can be done.

Area 51 Covert UAV
Need List:
- Remote Control Aircraft (Strip it and use the parts from it for the UAV)
- Remote Control Unit
- GPS Unit
- 1 Digital Camera
- 3 Web Cameras
- extra servos
- Petrol Engine or Pulse Jet (Same thing on the V1 Flying bomb)
- TV Transmitter

In my option thats the rough basics. The shape of it is simple. Copy. Copying the design of the Predator or some other UAV or the newest flight test models that NASA have been testing, or one of those UCAV designs.

I would advise that it be fast and you put as much thermal padding as you can into it, use the tricks that the Military have developed to protect their aircraft and adapt it to this.

Hell you punch the waypoints and prey, because If i was the military I would jam the airwaves, have heat seeking sams and Triple A but some thing SMALL and Fast would have a bloody good chance of getting some footage or pictures back ::shrugs:: depending if it sees any thing is another thing.

If you want any more info or want to discuss this subject contact me

- Phil

Good Hunting

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
what if you get about one hundred hellium filled ballons with about 10 cameras programed to take pictures every 3 seconds.......running on a online network....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I definitly agree with GooseUK...UAV's are the way to go...

An assault would be insane...

Are there any estimates of how many guards/enlisted they have on that base?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Yeah, getting past motion detectors is a pain in the kabonza...Depending on how sensitive those detectors are set, it may be possible to get past them undetected if you move slowly enough; Emphasis here must be put on *how sensitive* they've been set.

I watched a documentary on it.. , they have them hundreds of miles even from the fence itself... and they said sometimes animals set it off all the time. The areas of high interest are always checked routinely..

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentMulder320
What the hell is the matter with you people??? You sit there and you speak about how you wish somebody would bust into area 51, and slaughter everyone??? You know what thats called ? A little thing called terrorism...i cant believe that many of you fellow americans here think that it would be "okay" to just bust into that place and murder american kids! Whats the matter with you?

Whoa whoa.. I never seen that anywhere, I would definately want to go there but not to do harm, only to learn..

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hahahahaha, Make a ufo lookalike and fly in like the usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join