It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy with inside experience

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
Para 2nd Reg here. and you are speaking out of your arse.

I dont think you have the knowledge or the resources to claim him false. You only have the right to apply to become 1 Para or apply to become SAS or SBS.

You dont have authority to obtain graded SAS information by serving as a 2nd Reg Pare. But you can report this to initiate a investigation.

I guess you serve in the 2nd Para. If so you have no direct intervention to SAS or SBS personals. Only the 1 Para through SFSG could obtain personal information about this person, but very unlikely.

Without a proper reason. That means you would have to explain why you need this information. In other words there will be a investigation. You would probably be rejected directly.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I dont think you have the knowledge or the resources to claim him false. You only have the right to apply to become 1 Para or apply to become SAS or SBS.

You dont have authority to obtain graded SAS information by serving as a 2nd Reg Pare. But you can report this to initiate a investigation.

I guess you serve in the 2nd Para. If so you have no direct intervention to SAS or SBS personals. Only the 1 Para through SFSG could obtain personal information about this person, but very unlikely.

Without a proper reason. That means you would have to explain why you need this information. In other words there will be a investigation. You would probably be rejected directly.

I wanted to know the year of his application, his time in Lichfield and perhaps Colly or Catterick, It would help validate his statement, You know as well as I do no former SAS is gonna come on ATS and use that in an opening statement.

Hopefully he can provide some more info!
edit on 31-1-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Military haters?? I dont think so dude

The guy claims to have been in the most elite fighting force on the planet....but cant spell and has done a runner from any questioning.
Just because you claim to be something or someone doesnt make it true.
We have had people on here claim to be many things....from aliens, to royalty, to Steven Greer....if you believe everything someone tells you then your not really a good candidate for this site as the motto is "deny ignorance" and everything is questionable.
No ones going to accept this dude is the real deal....theres too many things that dont...and wouldnt make sense.

If we just accept his word then we just have to accept the word of all the other spammers and nut jobs that post far out....unbeleivable stories.
What a story....im ex sas and you cant prove it cos im sworn to secrecy....yea right pull the other one

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards.
It is not going to change my life whether you have been in the SAS or Blackwater US.
So, for that simple reason, I believe you and will be waiting for your thread's.

To the member's that have already crucified a NEW member on his introduction.

Shame, shame on you.

Patience is a virtue, have we forgot that?

Anyways OP warm welcomes.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

No, you are not in the "WRENS". The WRNS was disbanded years ago. All female entrants now serve in the RN. You are a naughty boy, that`s what you are

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by britishsas
reply to post by buttafuqua

No I'm not spilling beans... I just have seen how corrupt a governing body can be and sorry i spelled regards wrong. I am not here to brag about credentials just here to learn and share. Dont take me as a burk please .. thanks

Burk lol. Don't think I've heard anyone but my Grandma say that. Where you from mate?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I wanted to know the year of his application, his time in Lichfield and perhaps Colly or Catterick, It would help validate his statement, You know as well as I do no former SAS is gonna come on ATS and use that in an opening statement.

Hopefully he can provide some more info!
edit on 31-1-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

I agree.

But

You are not legally approved to demand this information to be presented.

You have no legal reason to know what he has served as for personal purposes.

He can make the claim. But in reality it is between SAS and him to sort out the fact.

I would like to know more about him as well. But i cant demand anything through this forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Clearly there are some people here who MUST be aware of the degree of intelligence required to join the SAS.
Quite simply, if 'britishsas' had ever served in the SAS he would be able to spell and thats that. The OP is 100% BS. Totally pathetic trolling.
Needless to say, anybody who is pretending to have served in the SAS on an internet conspiracy forum probably couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, welcome to the boards.

I'm glad people are skeptical of the OPs claims. but people you need to be civil about it, and some of you have been anything but.

I agree, you don't come to a conspiracy site and in your welcome posting say something like "Hi, I'm new here, p.s. I was in a uber elite top of the line spec ops outfit then i hopped across the pond and joined up with a half assed private contractor firm and I have inside information."

Seriously, even if you are making it all up you don't post that on your first post then run and hide from the comments.

DENY IGNORANCE.

At what point did this translate into believe everything and feed into peoples fantasies. If you are coming here and claiming that, you'd best back it up. And seeing as you know a current or former SaS would never reveal that on a site that's quite obviously being monitored by the government, it just doesn't make sense.

And, if you have inside information you can't reveal, why mention you have it?

Just as we don't believe every UFO video to be real, we aren't gonna buy your biography. we can still play nice and get along but don't expect us to believe everything you post, just cause you posted it.

If that's the case, the world ended about a million times already, is ending in 2012, the crust of the earth is breaking free from the core and will spin independently from the planet, the sun and moon are out of their orbits and hurtling away from us, every star, plane, bird, flare in the sky is an Alien controlled UFO, magic is real, aliens live at area 51 with elvis, H.A.A.R.P. is beaming gay thoughts into your head, and Reptilian shape shifting alien vampires occupy all government positions of power.

We are here to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
mrsas won't be back.told you he was fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Didn't skim through all of the pages, just the first. Pretty sure I'm not the first one to call BS on this person...but, BS.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
H.A.A.R.P. is beaming gay thoughts into your head.

HAHAHA I'm sorry for the pointless post but that is funny

(Edit)did someone actually claim that? HAHAHAHA

edit on 31-1-2011 by Allis1 because: Making my post relevant

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

Hi there britishsas and welcome!

I got a question for you, i myself been in the Belgian army in a paracommando battallion for 4 years. The Belgian paracommandos are the equivalent of the British sas. I served there from 2004 till 2008, after that i tried to apply for Blackwaters but it was impossible because i was not a U.S citizen. So my question is, you are a British citizen because only British citizens can be sas, so how is it possible you could work for Blackwaters? Did you move to the United States? Just curious.....

My apologies for my bad english.

Greetings

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

well Hello!

over 115 replies and only 9 or so flags..
hmmm...

well,, i will Flag another Britt,, if you LIKE
Doctor Who...???

BUT NO STARS FOR YOU>>
D
edit on 1/31/11 by darrman because: to add a funny

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When you did your 3rd phase sasr bush training, what was your DPD call sign also how long you lasted and if the enemy used any steptyre techniques, which all reg's use, during the interogation training.

As for Blackwater, you would of definetly seen a charming fella by the name of Happy Boy, how did he greet you?

Not that i doubt you.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Isn't this the "Introduction Thread"?.........just saying

Maybe a full frontal assault has worked for you guys before.

I have never got much information treating people like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ignore the rabble....
make yer 20 posts.
Post what yer like.
Eff these self appointed snurds....
WELCOME

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>