It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy with inside experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey im new here but have been in the british sas as well as Blackwater (US) and have seen some corrupt **** now a christian and love god and spilling the truth ... love the site and hop to become a solid and helpfull member. Reguards

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
welcome , and oh ! Prove it !

second

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

Hi britishsas, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
British SAS, but can't spell "regards" correctly. Excuse me if I am skeptical. Also, if you are going to come on, and decide to spill the proverbial beans, how about doing it first with as much proof of what you are proposing.to be the corruption you witnessed.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi welcome...

Some proof would be great !

Whereabouts did you serve? Where were you based?

Can you tell me what a 'squallie' is?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am skeptical.but i dare say u be found out if your lieing:

welcome anyways

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

No I'm not spilling beans... I just have seen how corrupt a governing body can be and sorry i spelled regards wrong. I am not here to brag about credentials just here to learn and share. Dont take me as a burk please .. thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome to our humble adode here.

I will be more forgiving of your spelling mistakes than my fellow members here, but I will say that people will be sccreaming for proof of your service and wanting you to answer all of their questions at once.

Get your 20 posts in, and get your first thread out. People will follow, some will be skeptically following, and others will believe everything that comes out of your mouth. The rest of us are right in the middle!

Once again welcome and I look forward to your threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Credenhill and a squallie was usually a policeman or our marshalls/ generals in training ... I say it whenever someone that has point or authority over me comes about.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Wow i thought this would be a good place to be a part of and learn... guess not rude boy?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cool, may i ask you a couple of questions.

What is the coldest you've ever been?
Where you ever so afraid your training failed?
Now that you have found the Wayshower Christ do you feel guild for anything you may have done?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
BritishSas,

Have you got anything good to tell us then?

What is it about? A specific subject or country or event?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

iam waiting to learn form you, have you ever seen any ufos. come mr sas spill spill spill

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

suffered hypothermia in the final testing with the ice water submersion , no training has not failed and hardly used it.... never done much too be guilty of?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

here is the deal my good man ,too many times have we been met with false story's , and too many times have e been let down ,that is why you are seeing harsh reactions here ,its sorta like the age old question , that being said ,why are cops such !@#$ , and the answer would be ..if someone lies to you everyday would you not meet the next person with the same hostility ?, pardon my fellow members here ,but sadly you will have to prove your self with an intro like that , also you have joined a great community ,you will learn allot and you will become enlighten ,and you will enlighten others ,just do not lack the courage behind your convictions ,my good man thank you for your time

reguards

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i always second guess the insiders that pop up...... give us the dirt man

i still haven't seen inside info from anyone that has said they are a insider so please show me wrong..... welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have not seen ufo's, I have learned of new tchnologies when training with mi4.... I have seen officers doing horrid things to civilians in the middle east. I will not post certain things as i can get in trouble however I will soon be posting declassified stuff ive obtained and some cool info. Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

link   
Blackwater would be interested in a former SAS operative.

I would appreciate a U2U on section of Blackwater and Chain-of-Command info, former SAS unit info, etc.

Experience is very helpful in selecting in or out the "real world" topics from those of "alternate" topics.

Good luck and welcome to ATS. I may need your assistance in the future!

link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

here is the deal my good man ,too many times have we been met with false story's , and too many times have e been let down ,that is why you are seeing harsh reactions here ,its sorta like the age old question , that being why are cops such !@#$ , and the answer would be ..if someone lies to you everyday would you not meet the next person with the same hostility ?, pardon my fellow members here ,but sadly you will have to prove your self with an intro like that , also you have joined a great community ,you will learn allot and you will become enlighten ,and you will enlighten others ,just do not lack the courage behind your convictions ,my good man thank you for your time

reguards

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join