It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More photos of chemtrails in Vancouver Canada / Responce from aviation investigator

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I tried my best this time to keep on top of one these things and get photo evidence.

the first one is the plane as it makes it approach towards my house.

Notice there is no trail prior to the jet entering populated areas. The jet is on a NW heading which appears to be over Richmond/Delta going towards the ocean. Why does the trail start there?

the next photo shows the end of the trail which would appear to be just past the west coast line. Why the concentrated trail over populated areas but absolutely no trail before and after populated areas? Pay attention to how blue the sky is around the trail during this period.

Now watch as the trail starts to fray and trail perpendicular to the direction of the trail heading.

Why would the trail stay in the air for one thing after its source of heat has long jetted away and the hot air just keeps triumphing against the cold and covering more area.

well the trail is starting to dissipate but what is happening to the blue sky that was once around it. Those clouds did not "roll in" they appeared there.

and Now look at my Sunday blue skies. I don't care if those clouds are poisons but i sure would like to enjoy the first sunny day in a long time without commercial air traffic ruining my day.

Here is what Claudio Bulfone, Civil Aviation Investigator/Noise Management had to say:

Thank-you for your inquiry. It has been forwarded to me for response. Without further details, I suspect that you are seeing condensation trails being produced by jet aircraft. This trails appear like long narrow strips of clouds. These condensation trails, also known as contrails, are visible trails left by aircraft operating at mid to high altitudes. They are created when water vapour from hot engine exhaust streams condenses into droplets and ice crystals in the cold air. The appearance and duration of contrails depend on many factors such as altitude, wind speed, sunlight, temperature and humidity. Contrails can remain visible for some time and can be dispersed by prevailing winds over large areas. Contrails have become more common and conspicuous in recent years, due to the increasing number of aircraft in use, including larger airliners with bigger, more powerful engines and higher operating altitudes. Despite their visibility, contrails do not pose a hazard to human health. Please be assured that safety is Transport Canada's highest priority and that the department makes every effort to ensure that all aspects of air operations, including emissions from aircraft, are safe and comply with applicable legislation. Aircraft engines and fuel must meet very stringent emissions standards that are constantly updated to ensure that aircraft manufacturers use the best available technology to reduce adverse environmental effects. The department is working diligently with the International Civil Aviation Organization to minimize the effects of all aircraft engine emissions. You may be interested to know that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has created the Aircraft Contrails Fact Sheet. This document is available on the FAA's website at the following address: www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/policy_guidance/envir_policy/media/contrails.pdf. I trust that this answers your concerns. Thank you for writing.

I don't know what that guy is trying to tell me but it does not answer my question very well. I will be forwarding him these pictures as well to see if he can better understand what i was asking about.

Can anyone else give me a layman response as to how this can be a natural occurrence

edit on 30-1-2011 by tom goose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok photos did not work....

i used image shack. did i do something wrong?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

Hey Tom, check this link for media help:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps,if not shoot me an email.

spec

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

use this

Replace the [ ] with [ ]

Failing that use the "image" button along the top of the reply / text box (there is 13 buttons, headline, bold, italic, image youtube vid etc etc)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In response to your post, contrails can stay in the air for a long time depending how cold it is up there, they are water ice particles formed when the hot exhaust emmisions instantly freeze, they are basically clouds, and if there is wind they can spread about.

Chemtrails (in the sense that governments are covering us with things like aluminium and such like) are a hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

well the images are too big i think, but the principal can still be seen.

In response to that though, wouldn't the steam caused by the heat of the engines be soon overcome by the temp. of the air. Yes the initial air coming from the pipes is hot which causes steem, but just like from a boiling kettle, the steam cools to the air in the environment and disapear. if the trail was getting larger would that not mean the steam was getting warmer? and if so with what fuel?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is my opinion that people should check out the documentary on the chem/cont/chaffe/cloud-seeding trail issue(
) before they make a decision. I personally do not think any intentional nefariousness is going on necessarily, but the guys behind the cloud seeding intentions and practice are in this doc admitting that they are using aluminum and barium and then the guy states that he does not know YET if this practice is harmful to organism, BUT they do it anyway. This is from the horses mouth, not me, so please watch the doc before concluding.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

ya thanks smart a#@, maybe you want to tell me how it is you such common knowledge has managed to be avoided by all enviromental campaigns and global warming platforms seeing as how simple contrails cause a green house underneath.

must be a hot topic

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

yes i have seen that video. myself i want to avoid anything i cannot prove even if someone else says they have. what i can prove is that comercial airlines are ruining my sunny day and it is never discussed in any evironmental forums.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I cant really make sense of your last post. But I am assuming that you are an advocate and believe that the Government is spraying chemicals into the atmosphere (other than cloud seeding) and your proof is trails in the sky that are easily explained by the link I posted above.

I have been an Air Traffic Controller in eight Radar Approach controls for 3 different US states and 4 other countries over the past 14 years. And rest assured the only time I have controlled aircraft spraying anything into the air were cloud seeders in North Dakota working for big Farm insurance companies to turn hail in a thunderstorm into rain to reduce the damage to crops.

Chemtrails...just not real. What you are seeing are Contrails.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

I cant really make sense of your last post. But I am assuming that you are an advocate and believe that the Government is spraying chemicals into the atmosphere (other than cloud seeding) and your proof is trails in the sky that are easily explained by the link I posted above.

I have been an Air Traffic Controller in eight Radar Approach controls for 3 different US states and 4 other countries over the past 14 years. And rest assured the only time I have controlled aircraft spraying anything into the air were cloud seeders in North Dakota working for big Farm insurance companies to turn hail in a thunderstorm into rain to reduce the damage to crops.

Chemtrails...just not real. What you are seeing are Contrails.

Why would you know anything about the issue? I don't understand... you have a low key position low on the pay scale and you think that your job should afford ALL knowledge of everything that is going on with planes?

What i was trying to mention to you after you belittled me with your one line response was that even by official accounts condensation trails are causing a greenhouse blanket over our surface that is better at keeping radiation in than it is at keeping it out. Why are everyday commuters blamed for heating up the air that commercial airlines are trapping in? Why is that a hot topic?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Because it's water ice particles created by the rapid cooling at around -40c, they stay around in the air just like clouds do.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You are trying to make it a hot topic by claiming that they are CHEMTRAILS. They arent.

And as far as your statement about Air Traffic Control....you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why would I know anything about airplanes? Hmmmm..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You are trying to make it a hot topic by claiming that they are CHEMTRAILS. They arent.

And as far as your statement about Air Traffic Control....you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why would I know anything about airplanes? Hmmmm..

Nope!

you are obfuscating what I'm saying by repeating the word chemtrail and in capitals to boot. cheap tactics. To you i never mention chemtrails (although i did make the mistake of putting the word in my title) i mentions contrails and a how they are causing the trapping of greenhouse gases. if I want to make a conspiracy out of this i would ask why nobody accuses the airlines of exaggerating the problem that personal automobiles have started. Why has there been no talk about the damage airlines are doing to the planet by not letting out gases ranging from car exhaust to your own bung hole?

mention Chemtrails to me one more time, and you only prove you can not read.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Claudio Bulfone's answer was entirely accurate. I don't understand why you......:

...don't know what that guy is trying to tell me but it does not answer my question very well.

You may start with some education about meteorology, it would help you a lot.

Your questions? If I recall, wondered why the contrails spread out, and the look of the sky later....OH,and why they "started" and "stopped".

First....contrails only form when the air is sufficiently cold AND humid enough. At altitudes where they form (SAME altitudes where normal cirrus clouds form, too) it is ALWAYS well below freezing. BUT, not always high Relative Humidity levels.

Also, the atmosphere is not homogeneous. As airplanes fly along, they can enter, then leave, differing regions of air so.....the contrails will form ONLY where it's conducive to them to form.

Here....this will help too: www.contrailscience.com...

Can anyone else give me a layman response as to how this can be a natural occurrence

??? Do you think clouds are NOT a natural occurrence?

First, you do know the various cloud types, right? That's where that meteorology lesson will come in handy. Here's a video demonstration....not a "lesson",but sorta, found on YouTube:

Check Wiki, or just use your search engine to find out much more, for free online. Schools offer courses, and some online (for fees).

Here....more gratis:

Here's one made near you....in Vancouver, B.C. Canada:

Cirrus clouds evolving (Really, THAT is what a contrail is, at its most basic...a type of cirrus cloud, formed artificially by the passage of the airplane, disturbing the equilibrium of the atmosphere):

CONTRAILS evolving (again, in time-lapse. Makes it easier to understand, when seen sped up):

edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Because it's water ice particles created by the rapid cooling at around -40c, they stay around in the air just like clouds do.

im still a little confused how "staying around" can describe what appears to be growing in mass not just area. I know what your still saying but visually this is tripping me up

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ok just re-read your OP to make sure I had not made a mistake...

You title the thread Chemtrails. Then in the OP you refer to each as a trail or the trail. You never call them Contrails.

Backpedal much?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I made my last post before i saw this one, I will go through this tonight and see if i can wrap my head around it.

thank you for your time

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ok just re-read your OP to make sure I had not made a mistake...

You title the thread Chemtrails. Then in the OP you refer to each as a trail or the trail. You never call them Contrails.

Backpedal much?

your avatar explains perfectly how you like to converse , you make me tired. I never responded to anything about Chemtrails to YOU, yes it was in my op but not in anything i responded to you with. please just leave the internet... turn around and go!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join