It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Salute Fellow Members (Valuable Advice) * UPDATED*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Rant Is in control of the Department of Corrections in Texas and is currently throwing the switch at a live execution.

Have you been reading my goals diary? I'll only use the position as a stepping stone though to NRA spokesperson and the eventual head of the Christian Coalition where I parlay a weekly radio address against the deceptive editing techniques of liberal filmaker Agent47.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
He could read minds RANT!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That's just awesome Agent. I laughed my ass off through the whole thing. You should get an infomercial and become a phone psychic.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In 50 years, Nottoohappy will also finally achive his goal of killing Nick Cage.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
*BUMP* additions.

Were sorry this post is too short

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
you need to add some more. id like to see where i end up after i leved micronesia on accident.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
EDIT: I decided to take this comment out....not needed or productive

[edit on 7/14/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
In 50 years, Nottoohappy will also finally achive his goal of killing Nick Cage.

Or witnessing his death.

[Edited on 7/14/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
glad to know I'm not importanat enough to your little thread

Dude, calm down, you registered a month ago, maybe the guy doesn't even know anything about you, so how is he supposed to make you a funny story?

(you did understood that some of that stuff was funny, mostly because of past conversations here on ATS/BTS?)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry - maybe I overreacted......I've had a little bit to drink so I have to admit that maybe I'm just acting a little stupid - but this is my second time posting a request on the list...

At any rate, you're right, and I appologize....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey it's okay, mixing alcohol and the keyboard might not be as dangerous as mixing alcohol with a steering wheel, but it can lead to saying stupid stuff lol... (j/k - no offense)

Agent

LOL... Interesting, I think they didn't made a 2050 version of Hulk. I wonder what it would look like.

m0rbid hits small toe on the bed-side table.

"HHHHaaaaargghhh!!! Pesky table made m0rbid angry!!!"

*grabs table and send it flying thru a window*
"HHHAAARRR!!!"

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
m0rbid hits small toe on the bed-side table.

"HHHHaaaaargghhh!!! Pesky table made m0rbid angry!!!"

*grabs table and send it flying thru a window*
"HHHAAARRR!!!"

HAHHAHAH...reminds me of "Hulk wrist" on the conan o brien show (i think)

NO...MAKE WRIST ANGRY!!!!!!!

rawr!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Hey it's okay, mixing alcohol and the keyboard might not be as dangerous as mixing alcohol with a steering wheel, but it can lead to saying stupid stuff lol... (j/k - no offense)

I agree - lol - I'm sure I'll look over this tomorrow morning in the office and wonder what in the hell I was trying to say - but good point anyways...and thanks for posting in my other thread - you brought up a great point I had overlooked

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Pantha at the ripe old age of 83 discovers that ATS can be cured by sleeping but is too tired to tell anyone or reach the toilet for that matter.

50 years of late nights and hundreds of pro-plus tablets ahead of me before I realise there's a cure. Hey perhaps I'll just decide I don't want to be cured and have the chair in front of my pc converted into a commode.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
thanks for getting me on there...

by the way,, that would be my second Hole In One, I have one from 1994,

179 yard par 3, 3 iron !!!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
lol. Agent is hilarious. All of those are funny.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Shugo had himself digitized and put into an old copy of Hack and experienced pure nirvana until Masked Avatar noticed someone left a playstation on while he is secretly stealing from the company supply office and decides to shut it off.

lmao

I shall cyber sue you all... oh wait I was turned off. *my spirit shall reign wrath upon you all!* MUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough cough*

PS: Agent47 will continue to grip Maverick until he is shot down my the most significant target in his life... his girlfriend.

DRINKIE TIME

~Cheers Dude~

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ahhh cmon im not on the list!!!!!! get me on there!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
lol. Ill mkae a prediction for you.

machinegunjordan got a mcahine gun shot Michael Jordan, and became the #1 basketball player in the world.

[Edited on 14-7-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
no because in 50 years micheal jordan will be over 90 years old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join