It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Salute Fellow Members (Valuable Advice) * UPDATED*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Someone asked me recently "Where do you see ATS in 50 years".

The only way I could answer that was by thinking of where all of us would be in 50 years.

So in short this is my salute/prediction for all of you.

Watcheroftheskies vanished into the skies

Nottohappy hit the lotto and bought the recipe to surge and moved to a secret island.

Lysergic is still here but in an android body after challenging a bear to a fight hopelessly drunk.

Valhall has won ever award and contest the board offers.

Skeptic and Simon are passed on but did leave the board in the hands of the Kano. The jury is still out on whether that was a bad move or not seeing as much of the staff has been forced to receive "the chip"

Infinite is still down with the clown but not as much as his youth.

Ocelot has 100,000 posts.

Earthtone is in retreat slowly transcribing and translating the Three Word Story which at this point is in complete hyroglyphics and chinese.

Intrepid , Phoenix and Black Jackal are caught in a black matter second debate dimension where time stands still and they slug it out in debates waiting for Jonna to finally open the gateway hidden under his answering machine.

Seekerof is in charge of running echelon.

Shugo had himself digitized and put into an old copy of Hack and experienced pure nirvana until Masked Avatar noticed someone left a playstation on while he is secretly stealing from the company supply office and decides to shut it off.

Drunk is well you guessed it:

West Point is running around Kmarts in America dressed as Captain America and picking on foreigners.

Spittin Cobra was arrested on drug charges along with Dunkleskates and Baked and is languishing in RX84 under the careful watch of Fema.

Smirkly goes postal when ATS releases rings as the hidden prize in "ATS Cereal quote : " all that damn work for nothing!"

Seth Bullock : See Smirkly

Nerdling shot Ted Turner in a duel and now owns CNN.

Ktpr finally benched pressed a pickup.

Pisky is now a hard core souther baptist.

AD573 is in heavy lawsuits with ATS for stealing the idea of ATS news channel as he introduced in this thread.

Britanny is now 65 but still too young for Infinite to hit on , just yanking your chain old boy.

Rant Is in control of the Department of Corrections in Texas and is currently throwing the switch at a live execution.

And Me Agent47? Beats me, you guys can fill in that blank.

Thomas Crowne Takes the advice of the secession thread. Buys his own private island and applys for sovereign nation status under the name "new america the country not for sissy's, presented by budweiser."

Violates several UN resolutions and declares war on Zaire out of the blue.

Jetsetter, Zedd, and Darklanser, and Kinglizard take their ultra cool photoshop techniques to create a cutting edge graphic design firm, but experience a hostile takeover at the hands of the Maytag-McDonalds-Whirlpool-Raytheon-Lockheed Martiin corporation known in shorts as DISNEY.

DISNEY raids the offices with storm troopers and attack dogs.

In the words of Iron Maiden, the four "Run to the Hills", and continue their work somewhere in the Alps.

Kangaxx finally formed a cult.

The River Goddess....JOINED it INSTANTLY.

Se7en runs DISNEY: See jetsetter.

SweatmonicaIdo shocks everyone by marrying a girl named Monico. Yes Monico.

Dreamlandmafia agrees to build me a fully working Robojesus. Gains sentience and destroys much of Mexico.

Jedimaster finally found out where Colonel lived, drove to his house, and right as he reached to press the door bell realized he had lost all his hate.

Urinates in the mail box and runs away.

Netchicken is serving a 5-10 year sentence for actually trying to cook someone in white wine sauce.

KrazJethro is the cellmate of NC after brutally beating a fat man at a 7/11. quote " He had it coming, #@%$# fat kids!"

Illmatic67 is still on ATS braggin about how super duper uber old school his registration date is, and yet still no one cares even 50 years after the fact.

DeltaChaos fell into bottomless void months ago and is not expected back anytime soon.

DeusEx learns the horrifying truth about Wackenhut and General Electric, but dissapears shortly there after.

Truelies is ironically the Iraqi minister of truth, IE the new baghdad bob.

Banshee is still the #1 Girls of Glory wrestler even though she retired. Go figure.

The Blade Runner is still banned.

HOttieAbeRCrombieDudeXXX%@#$)(32341321XXXX is the newest member of ATS right before the server crashes due to the sheer size of modern user names.

SpecialasianX is still special. And still Asian.

ThePrankMonkey went just one prank to far and took the whole BTS cruise ship with him.

Donttreadonme unfortunately got tread on by a freak cattle stampeed outside Detroit. :shk:

Freemason would still be posting if he hadn't mixed up the passwords to his record 50 usernames created through various bannings.

Eastcoastkid is receiving social security on the West Coast. Sell out.

Russian is revealed to be Brazilliaan. What a cruel lie for all those years. :shk:

KrazyIvan falls alseep at the missile silo and accidently quote "lets one go". Although thousands in Micronesia die, Ivan avoids punishment by doing the Steve Urkel " did I do that?", warming over everyones heart.

Devee Who? That is the question still being asked 50 years from now.

Cmdrkeenkid sued by Decipher for manufacturing bootleg Star Wars CCG cards. Flees to the moon on his "spaceship" (Read: Boxcar on the edge of Michigan)

Tachyon receives a police beating and realizes they aren't good.

Theshadowknows true to his name beats the current Jeoprady winner, breaking his 2000 game win streak.

Brian LG was right all a long. (Read: Were screwed!!! )

Advisor out front and leading by example as a High School guidance counselor.

Asala mugged at knife point by a newb she was attempting to greet. You dont want to mess with SK8rgirlzzz423XXX 01=XX.

Energy wave gets hoaxed by a African Mail Order Money Scam.

We all run into John Titor. Who knew?!

Shadow makes his 1000th post in 2054.

DreamRebel is the new Milli Vanilli.

1 is the lonliest number while 4 is still a jerk.

Elevatedone hits a hole in one.

Pantha at the ripe old age of 83 discovers that ATS can be cured by sleeping but is too tired to tell anyone or reach the toilet for that matter.

M0rbid is the Incredible Hulk of the 2050. Now we know him as the guy who went from 6Ft 150 lbs to 185, but by 2054 he is 7FT 10IN when standing upright (the weight of his pectorals has resulted in a spinal curve) and 302 LBS of solid muscle.

Well Im out of my creative juices right now, and if I missed you on the list dont feel bad you will be on there eventually.

[Edited on 13-7-2004 by Agent47]

[Edited on 14-7-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wtf is baghdad bob? new iraqi minister??? wtf made u think of that?!
hahha funyn I guess, but i'm confused dude... please explain yourself...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
wtf is baghdad bob? new iraqi minister??? wtf made u think of that?!
hahha funyn I guess, but i'm confused dude... please explain yourself...

Its the guy who use to claim the Americans were never in Iraq and that the Iraqi army whould "send them to the bottom of helll".

I just thought your name True Lies would be great for some sort of information minister.

The contradiction of your name made that one, and its a reach. I can remove it if youd like.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
you probably could ahve given the original thread

www.belowtopsecret.com...

so what will i be? nerdling suggested me to be the only man from michigan in a NASA facility... i think i could do better than that!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If i'm still special, and asian... how come i dont get to be X anymore...

I see you agent 47 trying to find a computer still hooked up online in the rubble of ruined civilisation, just to see if there are any new posts on ATS...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
you probably could ahve given the original thread

Yeah I could but many people turn their nose at BTS.

Your future is still coming together, check back later.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
RANT - snicker, snicker

Give us more....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As owner of CNN i am considerably wealthier than all of you.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Naaah leave it, i'm not offended just curious... That's funny tho...

Agent47's future: Your gonna be an ATS agent/mole for ATS VS THE GOV.

In the end ATS will prevail, and all the girls on here will give you "special treatment" and SimonGray will promote you giving you a raise and a nice slap on the ass...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes, soon ALL WILL BE FORCED TO ACCEPT THE CHIP!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OMG!!!! That was so hilarious. I was laughing so hard that I woke up my wife who is asleep upstairs. Seriously.

As for Agent47 I say that he becomes the president of the US and immediately pardons KrazyJethro and NetChicken.

Next he proclaims the official religion of the US is Kangaxx's Cult and names Kangaxxspiritual advisor.

Next he nukes thomas crownes island just to show that even a member can take down a mod.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i wanna be on the list. im sure you can think up of something great about me. id like to see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Priceless !!

Left Click and drag* RightClick-copy*Minimize screen/goto desktop*Right click New>*textfile*Double click new textfile*Wait for cursor*Right click-paste.

and then laugh and laugh and laugh........offline , where no one is watching.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by oddtodd]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
oww cough jobb cough cough

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That's ok, I didin't even rate!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Cereal box prize!?! Better not!

How about: "Seth Bullock ans Smirkley detour from their journey to Mt. Doom to smack Agent47 on the back of the head!

Just kidding!

Heres one for you that right now looks like it will be true in 50 years:

Seth Bullock, AP4, helenheaven, JCminJapan, PurdueNuc and others are still searching for the remaining two rings.

@#%& rings!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee

Dont hate on the list cause you aren't on it.

BTW Ivan your up there if you haven't noticed.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Your future is still coming together, check back later.

*insert suspenseful music here*

Agent47, you'll be an ATS junkie until the day you die... posting, posting, and posting. one day you'll end the addiction and start the "Agent47's ATS Addiction Clinic" in southern mexico.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee

Dont hate on the list cause you aren't on it.

Well actually you somehow ended up on it.

There you go.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ocelot has 100,000 posts.

At the pace I've been the past few weeks since I've barely been on ATS I'll never get there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join