My name is Ben, I am 20 years old and I've been reading ATS avidly for a few years now, but never actually got around to creating an account. Well,
here I am.
A few facts about me:
- I believe that not nearly enough people are interested in World War 1.
- I am a Die-Hard Metalhead (Just don't go near me with that -core crap)
- Blues kicks the crap out of contemporary pop music any day
- Beer is liquid bread, and should be served
- I absolutely LOATHE Light Beer
- I believe there is much more to Mars than we are told
- In the words of Alun Anderson " "Science is intresting, and if you don't agree you can [snip]
- The fact that the annual US Defense budget is almost 700 billion dollars while that of NASA is 20 billion bothers the piss out of me
- George Carlin & Bill Hicks. Period.
- I am the host of a twice-weekly Heavy Metal radio show on my local College station.
- I believe that "Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- The "end" of the Mayan calender is no more significant than December 31st in the Gregorian calendar
- If presented with enough evidence, facts and rational thinking, I am open to just about any new theory or idea, no matter how outlandish
I hope that gave you somewhat of an idea of who I am - If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.