It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Too many people riding the paranoia fail-train

This little quip at the end of your posts is denigrating to all who do not think as you do. Sometimes there are bad people doing terrible things to hurt others. That is not paranoia. I suppose any awake and aware people in Germany before the Nazi's took over were just paranoid. Under your thinking, anyone who saw what was coming under any number of dictators around the world were just paranoid. Guess what? They all died too at the estimate of several hundred million people.

To sit back and watch the globalization take shape, the thuggish dictators set up shop, and the elite one world families tie it all together in a pretty bow and call those of us who see it and say what it is paranoid is reprehensible. If you cannot see the worldwide destabilization happening in front of you, ignore this. If you can see it, set up a small farm, organize within your community, and prepare to be more self sufficient.

I am a realist and watching closely as the world spins out of control by the misguided greedy elites who do not wish man to be free, but forever enslaved to their whims and control. I will not embrace the illusion of peace and security at the sacrifice of liberty and freedom. I will not sell out my family's and my nation's future to that illusion. And sir, I am not paranoid.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
China is the model for the new world order, that is what they want the US to become as far as govt. is concerned, it's a lot easier to suppress the people under that style of government. Look at what the Chinese have done and continue to do to their own people, look at what our government has done to us, they are years ahead of the United States as far as tyranny is concerned, I can't even imagine what they would do to us who are foreigners.

Our government surpasses China in suppressing its people.

Oops Veterans Affairs took out your liver by accident. Can you sue them? Nope.
Our Govt's handing out National Security Letters to turn off dissident/griper websites.
You can't even video tape cops in public places to keep them from beating innocent people.
Our Govt. decides who is the "haves" and who is the "have nots".
WE have an upper tier in America not subject to laws.

Chinese can still drink booze at 18. They've got more freedom.
Our last bastion of freedom was posting on the interwebs as "free speech". That's going away.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by hawkiye

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here,

I love this bit, giving the Chinese ACRES to set up little towns
what will they bring the doll house to live in,

Sorry mate don't believe the scare mongering, after all the Chinese could buy all the land they wanted too with the trillions of US dollars they already have

Relax

Wal

I agree! This has to be one of the funniest things I have read so far!!

It's like something out of the 1950s!

On a side note, the interweaving of trade and cultural exchange between the US and China can only be a good thing. What we don't want, moving into the 21st century, is a Cold War 2. As a species, we should have learned from our mistakes.

Xenophobic, protectionist and isolationist mindsets and attitudes, such as those illustrated in the original post, will eventually damn us all to hell.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08

Too many people riding the paranoia fail-train

This little quip at the end of your posts is denigrating to all who do not think as you do. Sometimes there are bad people doing terrible things to hurt others. That is not paranoia. I suppose any awake and aware people in Germany before the Nazi's took over were just paranoid. Under your thinking, anyone who saw what was coming under any number of dictators around the world were just paranoid. Guess what? They all died too at the estimate of several hundred million people.

To sit back and watch the globalization take shape, the thuggish dictators set up shop, and the elite one world families tie it all together in a pretty bow and call those of us who see it and say what it is paranoid is reprehensible. If you cannot see the worldwide destabilization happening in front of you, ignore this. If you can see it, set up a small farm, organize within your community, and prepare to be more self sufficient.

I am a realist and watching closely as the world spins out of control by the misguided greedy elites who do not wish man to be free, but forever enslaved to their whims and control. I will not embrace the illusion of peace and security at the sacrifice of liberty and freedom. I will not sell out my family's and my nation's future to that illusion. And sir, I am not paranoid.

And again you are comparing this to Nazi Germany...for crying out loud, stop listen to clowns like Beck

It's an entirely different situation, and only a fool would claim it's the same. Nothing the OP states is correct or represents reality apart from the fact that they're building some FTZ...and he completely fails at even understanding what FTZ are or how they work

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Glad that you asked. You see you must open your mind my friend...you must stop and read between the lines of my words as well... I have spent eons figuring out how to "fix" things. The truly ridiculous is this system we are living under..my ideas make sense but are so foriegn they seem ridiculous. The reality is that true change, the kind of change everyone claims they want, is scary. Freedom is scary because we have been taught to fear others. We have no faith in humanity because all we need do is look around at all the craziness. But there are reasons for such craziness and I have FAITH that removing the negative energies and giving people true opportunity will transform humanity very quickly. I know I speak cryptically but this is not a minor thing which I speak of and truly would need to be discussed verbally.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1GodsLivingLight
Glad that you asked. [] you must stop and read between the lines of my words as well...

Where between the lines? You made some outrageous paranoid claims, and never bothered to back them up with evidence. Without evidence, your claims are empty and meaningless!

You see you must open your mind my friend...

Like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662bdcc23a13.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by hawkiye

MrXYZ is one of the only ones making any sort of sense on here. You are so ignorant that it is starting to verge on racism.

You have no idea about the concept of globalisation
You have no idea about international trade

Do you really expect these foreign trade zones to turn into little chinese strongholds where they will start churning out tanks and take over your country!?

The US holds massive shares of some of the leading FTSE 100 companies in the UK, you have aircraft bases here and freely use our land for your military needs. Hell, you even have a few nuclear weapons here, but does that mean you are trying to take over the UK........No it does not. And I am not ignorant enough to start panicking and preparing for the "American Invasion".

If you really think the chinese are invading your country by setting up improved trading outposts then I really pity you. Its so shallow minded and your unfounded and xenophobic suspicions of the chinese people, to me, highlights a racist mind.

Are you an American? You can take your globalism and shove it! Are you people really this stupid? If not I can only conclude you are trolls. This isn't some theory it is already happening right in my backyard and in all 50 states. They are already building these little towns idiots are lamely trying to ridicule. I have shown proof on the thread yet idiots come on here and say it "it aint so" . Well then THEN DISRPROVE IT instead of repeating the same non substantive BS over and over!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Where between the lines? You made some outrageous paranoid claims, and never bothered to back them up with evidence. Without evidence, your claims are empty and meaningless!

You mean like every one of you BS claims!

There is plenty of evidence on the thread. I even posted excerpts of the law and you conveniently ignored it, and you never once have a addressed a single claim with any counter evidence. And of course you never will because you are nothing but a troll spamming this thread trying to derail it. You have more posts in this thread then me who created it. We get you think it is BS, great now there is no need for you to post the same non-sense ten times a day on the thread, move on. Of course I won't be holding my breath...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not a single one of your posts, including the actual passages copied from law, are evidence for any of your claims. Your entire notion of FTZ is seriously flawed if you truly believe any of the things will happen could happen under current law. Chinese doing business here is NOT an invasion, just like we doing business in China isn't an invasion...it's BUSINESS.

Now the only point you could make is China's currency policy, but the US is no saint in that respect either...even if I agree China's intervening too much in their own currency, and it has (and will) stop in the medium term.

But paranoid "omg omg omg the Chinese are coming" claims are nothing but laughable

PS: I'll go away once you start backing up your crazy claims with actual facts

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
East Turkistan (Uyghur) genocide by China

Let's not underestimate the crimes of Chinese Communist party .

Also remember , if you are a Democrat , then , you are the enemy .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

No one's saying China's a lighting beacon of human rights, on the contrary. But in this case, speaking about FTZ, there's nothing to worry about. There's no way they could hurt us through them, on the contrary, it'll create JOBS.

And why would Democrats be for/against China? I thought they're concerned about their own country first....

But keep the comedy posts coming

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

No one's saying China's a lighting beacon of human rights, on the contrary. But in this case, speaking about FTZ, there's nothing to worry about. There's no way they could hurt us through them, on the contrary, it'll create JOBS.

Yeah gee of course there is no way the Chinese could hurt us by having multiple bases of operation in each and all fifty states where they can manufacture and the local police cannot come on site unless invited and customs will only randomly check what goes in and out... Sigh! That has to be one of the most idiotic statements I have heard in a while.

Please stop trolling this thread...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Not a single one of your posts, including the actual passages copied from law, are evidence for any of your claims.

Another denial with no substance. You don't post the sections of law you admit I posted and try to point out how they are not evidence, you just deny deny deny and litter the thread with posts and snide remarks and personal attacks which is a typical tactic of trolling to derail the thread...: @@:

PS: I'll go away once you start backing up your crazy claims with actual facts

Same tactic over and over. Rather then try and prove may facts wrong (because you can't) you dismiss them and insist on imposing your idiocy on everyone else over and over.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by 23432

Yeah gee of course there is no way the Chinese could hurt us by having multiple bases of operation in each and all fifty states where they can manufacture and the local police cannot come on site unless invited and customs will only randomly check what goes in and out... Sigh! That has to be one of the most idiotic statements I have heard in a while.

Please stop trolling this thread...

Now you're just being disingenuous by claiming the US government has no control over what goes on at FTZ

Not surprised though, just more paranoid spin not backed up by any evidence. You do realize there's US forces enforcing laws at FTZ, right? It's not some secret Chinese spy-police force

Same tactic over and over. Rather then try and prove may facts wrong (because you can't) ...

Your facts don't back up your other claims, and I and others have shown that multiple times

For crying out loud, we're on page 16 and you obviously still don't have a clue how FTZ work. Here's an explanation.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Now you're just being disingenuous by claiming the US government has no control over what goes on at FTZ

Not surprised though, just more paranoid spin not backed up by any evidence. You do realize there's US forces enforcing laws at FTZ, right? It's not some secret Chinese spy-police force

And here we have another denial, accusation, and assertion with no substance or evidence. Prove me wrong because your constant troll posts are worthless. You won't because you can't you had your chance way back in the thread where I posted all kinds of evidence, links etc and all we have gotten from you is ton of worthless posts saying what amounts to a 3rd grader proclaiming "no it's not" "nuh ahh"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

And here we have another denial, accusation, and assertion with no substance or evidence. Prove me wrong because your constant troll posts are worthless. You won't because you can't you had your chance way back in the thread where I posted all kinds of evidence, links etc and all we have gotten from you is ton of worthless posts saying what amounts to a 3rd grader proclaiming "no it's not" "nuh ahh"

All it takes is reading the Wiki entry on FTZ to realize what complete hogwash "Chinese FTZ spy bases producing weapons" is

What's laughable is that in this entire thread, you haven't posted a shred of evidence that would support your "spy theory", or that the Chinese could do whatever the hell they want there, or any other of your crazy paranoid ideas

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well gee I guess if it's on wiki it must be true...
and gee surprise surprise another 3rd grade statement of "nuh ahh" "no it's not" ... Amazing...

edit on 6-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Well gee I guess if it's on wiki it must be true...
and gee surprise surprise another 3rd grade statement of "nuh ahh" "no it's not" ... Amazing...

I responded to every single one of your nonsense quotes and proved them wrong, you don't really expect me to go back and repost it, or do you??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I responded to every single one of your nonsense quotes and proved them wrong, you don't really expect me to go back and repost it, or do you?

Of course you do not need to go back and repost it because you have been posting the same BS statements claming you have proved me wrong for nearly 16 pages. Of course the so called proof doesn't exist which is why you will not go back and repost anything anyway.

And for any folks just now coming on thread ignore the troll and go to this link and listen to the audio at the top and read the posts: republicbroadcasting.org... "

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ok, let's make this really easy...

Post in bullet point list your crazy theories...and I will debunk every single one right here in my next post. My guess is you'll dodge the challenge because deep down you know what a bunch of nonsense it all is.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join