It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this and see what folks here thought about this link. training.fema.gov... I found this the other night by following links from a site about the supposed FEMA camps that were positioned around the country.It was posted by a cop who said that this was a part of some required training that he was forced to undergo.Truthfully I haven't had the time to read all of this. I was hoping that maybe some one here had the time.I was hoping to stimulate some discussion on the manuels existing for the establishment and operation of those camps
edit on 1/29/2011 by lonegurkha because: perhaps my post wasn't clear

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Someone posted that here a little while ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I did a search and nothing turned up. Sorry didn't mean to duplicate threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yes there are courses anyone can take on Citizencorps through the DHS and FEMA. I personally was doing one on HazMat not long ago. I did not realize they were making LEOs take these though. GAH

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Considering some of the stuff in this course,I find the LEO training a bit odd.They seem to be telling the officers that the camps are normal and ok.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

FDR thought they were normal and OK for the Japanese Americans too. They are OK for a natural disaster or to regroup after a horrible event. The problem is, they can be used for just about any purpose with good or bad intent. That makes them very dangerous. They tell the LEOs only what they need to tell them and no more. Kind of like the soldiers out there on the battlefield...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Thanks for the link ,but I wanted people to discuss the link I have posted not whether or not the sites are there.I admit the sites are there . But what about the government having in place a manuel for their operation.Not to mention the training of law officers to believe that these camps are ok.

new topics

top topics

join