It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I freaked out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I mean I'm not even shy, I can talk to girls and make them laugh easy and get them to go out with me, but I just freak out when I know they like me, or I know I like them.

Basically I always end up with girls who either don't like me, or I don't like them. Failed relationship all around.

A girl wanted to ask me out today, but I freaked out lol, I was in the mall with my friend, she gave me all the signs that she likes me, that is what kills it, when they give me the signs, I freak out.

If they don't, I'm comfortable around them, talk easy, and they usually want to date me etc..

Anyone else having the same problem?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

dude,,, face the fact,, your gay..

design your life around making dresses and get all kinds of beautiful woman around you..

but if you freak out again,,, after this warning....well.....

the truth will unfold

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

lol ...

he said,,

FLAG IT>>>>>> lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by darrman

lol ...

he said,,

FLAG IT>>>>>> lol

Wait, wait, I don't get horny from guys.

I'm not sexually confused lol, I'm trying to ask whether others have the same problem I have.

I freak out when talking to a girls I really like, or when I know a girl likes me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, when you end up with a girl you don't like - do you tell her that? Or do you pretend to like her?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137

Just out of curiosity, when you end up with a girl you don't like - do you tell her that? Or do you pretend to like her?

Well they pretty much know because I usually tell them first that this is gonna be a one night stand, or at least right after the first round.

I have had dates where I pretend I like the girl, that is when I want to be socially known, basically it is a partnership competition.

Sometimes I go out with girls who I don't even like, but my friends do, I pretend to like her just to show off to my friends.
edit on 29-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by reatarded

Originally posted by melsbells137

I have had dates where I pretend I like the girl, that is when I want to be socially known, basically it is a partnership competition.
quote,,

dude you are not gonna have kids...

TG!

so enjoy life as it is.. REALLY

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
WTF this is not a DR. Phil blog... ya homo

SERIOUSLY!

Did you not see what forum you are in?

Get a clue.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I will only talk to females that hate me, and i am being honest there. So your not alone in this sort of thing. I will never talk to a female that i think would like me and i am glad.

My advice talk to ones that hate you, and its solves alot. Then you just talk to them and thats as far as it goes.

edit on 1/29/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

you have major commitment issues. By getting into relationships that are destined to fail, you are making sure you don't get into a commitment.

So you need to start working on why you are afraid of it. Why you are afriad to fall in love?

Most likely it has to do with mommy or daddy issues.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This sounds like energy overload to me.

Each time attention from a girl comes your way you will be flooded with the wave of positive energy that that person is sending towards you. Try to stay calm, take it in with a big deep breath, centre yourself and then dive on in IF you then wish to. If not, then deal with the situation before making the same mistake again. Better to be friends than mess up a relationship with letting the gooey stuff take over.

If you let yourself get swept away in the flood then all that splashing about and floundering will just leave you confused and has maybe been the problem so far.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes I totally have this problem-I wish I could help you...
It's like as soon as someone in the relationship wants make things more serious the pressures on...and I can't be myself anymore...
it goes the same with friends too sometimes
maybe I have commitment issues?
my parents did get divorced when I was in 3rd grade which is about
the same time I started getting interested in girls...
idk?
g'luck to ya man
edit on 29-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
perhaps you may have anxiety, hold yer head up high and ask her out before someone else does! good luk

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
why would you even need to talk to the ones that hate you?... just don't talk to any of them if you don't want anything to do with them.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Working with them, you have to be sort of socialable.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

you have major commitment issues. By getting into relationships that are destined to fail, you are making sure you don't get into a commitment.

So you need to start working on why you are afraid of it. Why you are afriad to fall in love?

Most likely it has to do with mommy or daddy issues.

I think Nixie's hit it right on the head...

When it's all fun n games...you're fine..but once you get the vibe of something more...you're suddenly freaked. First off, just because she LIKES you doesn't mean you HAVE to suddenly get married, settle down, have kids, etc., etc. and enter into a deep commitment. It really doesn't change things all that much... It's up to YOU when to be more serious...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Maybe the person wants to be alone, and its not fear of relationships or people, he just wants to be alone maybe. Has op considered that as an option to why you feel like you do.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The OP considers it a "problem" based on the last line of his post, so offering thoughts and solutions as everyone else is. Granted, being a hermit is another alternate solution, but up to the OP as to which advice he'd like to try from any of the members' responses, if any at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Son...its called "fear"...and not the "terror" kind. Its like a scary movie or carnival ride. Sure it scares the hell outta you, but then, you realize that is what it is supposed to do...and then the next movie or circus and you go..."oh yeah! I was so scared the last time!" Its kinda like that. It is supposed to be at first!!!

Look at this this way. I'd flirt with 3-4 girls (at 1st, and as a teen)...and get my face slapped or laughed at 2-3 times all the time...but there was always...always...that 1 who didnt!

Fear and rejection and that "run and hide" feeling is to be expected. Just go for it. Remember, there are young ladies out there who feel just like you do. You'd be surprised. Take a chance!.

Oh yeah...and ask them questions about themselves, what they are interested in, and learn to listen. It gets easier. It really does......

top topics

join