It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post the future of ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What happened to me Agent47 (j/k :-D)?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Netchicken is serving a 5-10 year sentence for actually trying to cook someone in white wine sauce.

KrazJethro is the cellmate of NC after brutally beating a fat man at a 7/11. quote " He had it coming, #@%$# fat kids!"

Illmatic67 is still on ATS braggin about how super duper uber old school his registration date is, and yet still no one cares even 50 years after the fact.

DeltaChaos fell into bottomless void months ago and is not expected back anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As owner of CNN i must say.

I am substantially wealthier than all of you put together.

p.s. you forgot cmdr keen kid... the only man from Michigan to ever be admitted into a NASA facility.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Im trying as hard as I can to get everyone but my creativity comes in ebbs and flows.

If you guys wouldnt mind, Im gonna take this list and pile it into a new thread titled "what you will be doing in 50 years"

I will give credit to this thread though.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
dont forget me in the freggin thread agent! but about ATS? i think it will be nonexistant. for real.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Isee people staying here eventually having a paying job on here, there will be a national conspiracy magazine created by ATS, and aliens and government will try and close the whole thing down.

ATS members will be part of the new revolutionary war against all evils..

We will not only be writers and scholars but fighters and intellects aswell...
And we'll all drink alot by then too.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Netchicken is serving a 5-10 year sentence for actually trying to cook someone in white wine sauce.

KrazJethro is the cellmate of NC after brutally beating a fat man at a 7/11. quote " He had it coming, #@%$# fat kids!"

Illmatic67 is still on ATS braggin about how super duper uber old school his registration date is, and yet still no one cares even 50 years after the fact.

DeltaChaos fell into bottomless void months ago and is not expected back anytime soon.

Damn 47!! This is hilarious!!! Thanks for it!!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Im trying as hard as I can to get everyone but my creativity comes in ebbs and flows.

If you guys wouldnt mind, Im gonna take this list and pile it into a new thread titled "what you will be doing in 50 years"

I will give credit to this thread though.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by Agent47]

Go ahead. I'd love to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join