It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride-From baby food to beer..and bread, and soda, cereal, tea, oatmeal cookies, cheese...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Can we little people propose a bill banning it from any food product (including toothpaste). ?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

It might be high in fluoride because of the water.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Well if we were not all paranoid schizophrenics then maybe they would listen. Unfortunately anyone that goes outside the box of tptb and mainstream ideals is considered crazy. Dare I say it, a "conspiracy theorist"..dun dun dun...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have been off toothpaste for several years now, I also am on well-water that is processed through my Berkey Filter. I opted for the 4 gallon processor with the additional filters for radiologicals. I put a filter onto my shower as well. My entire cost was about $350 including shipping. Well worth it!

Berkey sells in several sizes, mine is just under the larger household size, but they have them down to the personal size.

Here is their website, if you make a purchase and wish to include me as who referred you they will offer me a free individual unit on my next purchase of filters. Just drop me a note!

Directive21--Berkey Filtration Systems and more

This distributor also carries some awesome seed banks for the household as well as Potassium Iodide for Nuclear exposure (to protect the thyroid).

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some bottled water is just slightly filtered tap water. I only drink bottled water but I read the package. The stuff I drink is only $3 for a 24 case at my local walmart and they use reverse osmosis to purify it. It says so right on the package.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think adding fluoride to water is a bad choice but you know that... fluoride naturally exists in most of earth's water right? You cannot escape it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Gues Gen Ripper was right after all
www.youtube.com...
I still love this movie but the man was right !
Damn frightening , I wonder how soon owning a water distiller will be considered a extremist act
edit on 29-1-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
This is amazing. Check out this pdf of the USDA National Fluoride database. Did you think you were avoiding it, I know I did and I was REALLY wrong.

www.nal.usda.gov...
edit on 28-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

Flouride calcifies the pineal gland, so no wonder they put it in everything.

This way the sheep remain sheeple, dumbed down, sick, and certainly not the God-realized beings we were made to be by God for God.

And if that weren't enough they have to scan us and feel us up at the airport, just to remind us who's in charge.

Move along....NEXT!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SickSkin

Eat ecological.Prepare the food and drink imported water. The fluoride intaje policy is different from country to country. In Norway we don't get fluoride in the tap water or any of food sold in stores because we have a higher level of it in the toothpaste and in mouthwash. US sure is a strange country. Though i have to get my vitamins from you because the dosage here is ridicolous low while in the US its the complete opposite...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Before i begin this rebuttal i want to say clearly that i think flouride in water supplies is unecessary in todays age of flouridated toothpastes.

Originally posted by badgerprints
Why do you think they've been putting Iodine in salt for the last 60 years?
Fluorine replaces iodine in the thyroid and leads to all kinds of fun problems.

They say it is for goiter and to keep children from being retarded -not my term (no kidding. It's on the salt companies websites) but since we had people who were healthy and not retarded before that ....why?

Actually it is a fact that iodine helps treat thyroid problems and is still proscribed today, this is due to nothing more than us learning about human anatomy. As our diets evolved we stopped having varied foods and so fortified foods entered the picture, iodine in salt could be argued as the first fortified food.

When coal came into wide use and metals began to be processed in factories, large parts of the newly industrialized world began to see a lot of thyroid issues and neurological disorders in babies. This was because industrial processes like steel, nuclear, coal, aluminum, plastics,teflon and so forth all use and/or pollute with fluorine.

There are two arguments to refute this. The first would be that medical science advanced and we realised that the chemicals we were producing were causing problems and so we reduced the acceptable levels in the envirronment, this was nothign more than ignorance. I have no doubt that in 10 years time we will be abnning chemicals we previously thought were safe.

The second argument is that medical science advanced and we began to label various conditions as linked to the various chemicals involved instead of writing them off as madness or other such limited diagnosis. Remember for a long time that alzeimers was written off as madness or schizophrenia.

The fact that the government actually went along with the insanity of intentionally polluting the enviroment and poisoning people with fluorine (in the form of fluoride) to cover up for the war industry meant these problems would be widespread.

After reading a great deal on the topic it appears flouride has helped to reduce the incidence of cavities in young people. However with our modern science and flouridated toothpaste i would agree that treating the water supply is simply unecessary, however the intent behind the idea was not malicious.

The mask for the symptoms? Extra iodine in the one food everybody needs besides water.... SALT. It helps to counter the flourine accumulation in the thyroid.

Again the purpose of putting salt in the food supply was simply to do with thyroid problems and pregnancy. Many children were born with complications due to idodine deficiency and so it was added to something we consumed a great deal of, salt. Remember our tongues are designed to detect salt, it lights up our brains, it's a reward path and so using it as a method to dose people with the idodine they seem seems smart to me.

How important was it that they add this to salt? So important that the salt industry sold the iodized salt at the same price as non iodized salt due to influence from the rest of the war industry and the government who needed the symptoms of fluorine toxicity to be masked in the entire population..

They needed to prevent the complications revolving around pregnancy and afte the reduced population of the war this would make sense.

Yeah,
Fluorine is in everything because it is too expensive to remove from the water that products are cooked in and impossible to remove from the enviroment and food that is used to create the products.

Flourine is highly reactive due to it's limited number of electrons in the outer shell, this is not the fault of a government but of nature.

It's not added to most of that stuff. It's contamination....but they don't want you to know that.

Yes nature is evil in designing an element to be one of the most reactive elements on earth, thereby making it a part of tons of different componds and difficult to remove without spending lots of money. However we must remember that flourine is only dangerous in certain forms.

Basically calm the rhetoric, reducing it in water supplies i can understand because with modern toothpastes it is simply uncalled for to have it circulating in first world water supplies but beyond that you are exaggerating.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

Holy #. Im dead serious when I ask this, what is left to eat?

So theyre just pumping flouride into everything so our teeth are healthy?

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR TEETH!!!!!! That is the HUGE lie. It is a byproduct of the manufacture of aluminum and is VERY TOXIC!!! Look at a box of rat poison, it is one of the MAIN ingerdients!!!!

There has been so much posted on the ILL health affects and how SO MANY COMMUNITIES BAN IT!!!!

Time for the vail of BS to stop!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just didn't realize the extent of fluoridation. I honestly thought that they mainly targeted us through the water treatment process.

For the majority of us, we're being poisoned and dumbed down with mostly every mouthful of food we ingest.

I'm absolutely speechless. If only ATS members could rally together in each of their respective nations. We need an organized international effort.

The time for online conversation is long gone.
edit on 29/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I thought the whole shpeel about fluoride in water was that it was at too low a dosage to hurt. Now what?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Little off topic, but why did we evolve to eat a variety of foods that we would not actually be able to consume until our modern age? It seems strange because Africa isn't exactly all the different from anywhere else. There had to be a benefit to evolving needing all those foods. But it didn't really benefit until today.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I'm with ya and i'm sure many others are also. It's time we get this crap out of our water!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow, look at the levels in tea, far more than anything else, really stands out to me, glad I don't drink that garbage.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Since many of us have it in us anyway, does anyone know of ways to counteract the effects of fluoride once it is in your body?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

NICE catch, I check the labels not one word, i stoped drinking some colas, went to iced teas now what an eye opener, but again this was posted a while ago, with no paper trail, Thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Love thy neighbor

I helped my niece do a paper, while she was a freshmen in H.S. years ago, i was the first in my family to have one of the first computers on the markets, in the 90's, Fluoride is a poison, acidic, in its natural form, blended with other foods, chemicals added to food, can be danerous after long term use. do the research yourself, Wiki. Google, you will see the facts.
Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Basically calm the rhetoric, reducing it in water supplies i can understand because with modern toothpastes it is simply uncalled for to have it circulating in first world water supplies but beyond that you are exaggerating.

Quite the opposite. No rhetoric here and no exaggeration.

I am intentionally giving only the limited and broad strokes. I've not even gotten into US propaganda, the military industrial government, hundreds killed outright and thousands more who died because of working with fluorine during WW2 and the government's involvement in covering it up. The use of humans as unknowing guinea pigs in testing for "Fatal Dosage" as well as the nightmare that private citizens went through because of the long term and intentional falsifications by industry and the government about the effects of fluoride.

Read a nice little book called The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. It has a history of fluoride use from the late 1800's and quite a staggering amount of documentation to back it up.

Basically, my "exaggeration and rhetoric" hasn't even scratched the surface.

edit on 29-1-2011 by badgerprints because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join