It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride-From baby food to beer..and bread, and soda, cereal, tea, oatmeal cookies, cheese...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Fluoride is only supposed to be applied topically to form fluorapatite.

Anywhere other than the teeth, it becomes poisonous.

Fluoride is, by nature, very corrosive, if it can't find something like calcium to bind on.

HF, hydrofluoric acid, is the most corrosive acid you can find. It can kill a person with only a few CM^2 of skin exposure.

The fluoride ion in HF is no different from the fluoride that industries dump into our water supply as waste to take our tax money. In fact, industries often have HF as a byproduct, and the cheapest way to get rid of it is to dilute it in large water supplies.

We're being killed guys, it's true.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
This is amazing. Check out this pdf of the USDA National Fluoride database. Did you think you were avoiding it, I know I did and I was REALLY wrong.

www.nal.usda.gov...
edit on 28-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ!!!! I wish I had read this over a year ago when I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia! Every single one of my issues is listed as a symptom in Fluoride Poisoning!

Thank You So Much for posting this information! At the very least I have an alternative prognosis...I could never see myself taking these meds for the rest of my life...I just didn't know where else to turn.

For those that may not know, Fibromyalgia is unexplained pain even after having rested, complicated by Chronic Fatigue and Brain Fog.

S&F for the OP!
edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you so much for puting up this thread! I had no idea about any of this ..and i drink tea all day long and eat alot of these foods on the list ..after reading this my tea days are over and i will pick my food alot more careful for sure ..I drink well water not city water but as far as food there isnt alot left to pick from thats not going to make a person sick this is just horrible! S&F for you..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Flouride needs to bind with iodine to be chelated/eliminated from the body...
...if the iodine is being used to remove flouride there is less for other functions...
...iodine deficiency is the key to the onset of many ailments including cancer...
...so low iodine means more sick people and short lives.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

Originally posted by logicalthinking
This is amazing. Check out this pdf of the USDA National Fluoride database. Did you think you were avoiding it, I know I did and I was REALLY wrong.

www.nal.usda.gov...
edit on 28-1-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ!!!! I wish I had read this over a year ago when I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia! Every single one of my issues is listed as a symptom in Fluoride Poisoning!

Thank You So Much for posting this information! At the very least I have an alternative prognosis...I could never see myself taking these meds for the rest of my life...I just didn't know where else to turn.

For those that may not know, Fibromyalgia is unexplained pain even after having rested, complicated by Chronic Fatigue and Brain Fog.

S&F for the OP!
edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: grammar

You probably already know this but Aspartame and Chlorine also have links to Fibromyalgia and even MS...
Most people don't know that Chlorine is a chemical weapon and was used as such...........

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has already been posted:
www.thenakedscientists.com...
The reason I have posted the below article is because while I was trying to get better from anxiety and depression I was being poisoned with fluoride....go figure ???
naturalhealthnews.blogspot.com...

And by the way, the Celexa completely screwed up my Thyroid function. If anyone needs to get their Thyroid back in working order, try Kelp, and I also use Pure Mineral Sea Salt to replace my Iodine....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by logicalthinking

Flouride needs to bind with iodine to be chelated/eliminated from the body...
...if the iodine is being used to remove flouride there is less for other functions...
...iodine deficiency is the key to the onset of many ailments including cancer...
...so low iodine means more sick people and short lives.

YEP- and loss of Iodine will render your Thyroid unoperatable...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You probably already know this but Aspartame and Chlorine also have links to Fibromyalgia and even MS...
Most people don't know that Chlorine is a chemical weapon and was used as such...........

I did not know this either, Thank You!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
I've been wondering about the tea aspect since I've always been told it is high in fluoride (and I drink a ton of it). All the studies say that TEA is high in fluoride but without much clarification of what that tea is. If I use fluoride free water and tea bags (from outside the US) I shouldn't have much concern right? I've been assuming they're talking about mass consumed cheaper teas steeped in fluoride water, if that assumption is incorrect I'd appreciate some insight.

Good topic. All you TEA peeps, here is something to consider regarding this topic (someone may have already mentioned this). There are two primary types of fluoride you need to "know" about, Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. The Calcium one is naturally occurring in many substances, even water. It is mostly insoluble to the human body and proves to be harmless. This is the type you find in TEA (unless you make it with tap water).

Sodium Fluoride, the nasty stuff, is the crap that is of concern and is the crap they are shoving in all our foods and identified here in this run of posts. Sodium Fluoride is approximately 85 times as potent as the other.

You cannot boil water to remove chlorine or fluoride. On the contrary, that only concentrates it (via a reduction in H2O). Get yourself a nice filter. Also, the fluorine molecule in all its lovely forms is also the primary ingredient in a lot of SSRI's, which are the anti-depressants and anxiety drugs (ergo, reason for putting it in the water, among other reasons).

For all you spiritual types, Fluoride (sodium) has also been alleged to crystallize the pineal gland, which is known to be the gland in the body that provides an organic connection to the spirit world. Some argue, with that SOB crystallized, the human remains spiritually retarded and therefore, more likely to focus on material BS.

edit on 29-1-2011 by alyoshablue because: Added some info.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Has anyone tried the original link lately? It seems to be dead, the whole website not just the pdf link.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.nal.usda.gov.

Any other links available? I really want that PDF.

edit: never mind my internet was acting wacked.
edit on 29-1-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Another thread that the problem is caused by monetary gain, which in the real world amounts to nothing, but monetary values are pursued at the cost of life values. Cutting costs exists at every stage of corporate management, fluoride is an example.

Nobody ever says the system is the problem, it must be the evil government!

Money must be destroyed for us to continue civilization, for at the end of the monetary road, civilization is not a concern.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

I did not know this either, Thank You!

You are welcome my friend, I went on a quest after I got sick in 1996 and the stuff I learned literally blew my mind....
The bad part is, I am always in trouble for trying to help people and give them some knowledge about these bad things, most prefer not to know .....
Head in the sand.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

The fact is we are all being poisoned and nobody cares. So, I'll continue to tell people what I can in everyday casual conversation and drink my reverse osmosis water. ($169 at the hardware store. start saving) Hey, you can lead a zombie to unflouridated water but you can't make him think.

A while back on my Facebook page I mentioned something about fluoride being poison and one of my friends, who is otherwise very intelligent, remarked that I didn't know what I was talking about and that fluoride was in no way a poison. Then he went on to cite medical journals to prove I was wrong. HA! There is more info out there today that proves fluoride is poison than there is proving it's not! The only ones who say it isn't have probably been paid to say that. The medical journals anymore are tainted because money talks and there are many unscrupulous people out there in the scientific/medical professions that can be bought.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
The medical journals anymore are tainted because money talks and there are many unscrupulous people out there in the scientific/medical professions that can be bought.

Science is like it has always been. Who was it that said science only moves as fast as the scientists die off so new ideas can be accepted. It takes even longer when there are billions of dollars perpetuating the lies that are out there.

By the way, just so people can get a better idea of where to find "sodium fluoride" as stated by the IARC up to 1998 They've been adding more synonyms since then. This list is already 13 years old. Why would they need so many different terms simply for Sodium Fluoride?

"Synonyms for Sodium fluoride according to IARC 1998"

Antibulit
Cavi-Trol
Credo
Disodium difluoride
F1-Tabs
FDA 0101
Flozenges
Fluor-O-Kote
Fluoral
Fluorident
Fluorigard
Fluorineed
Fluorinse
Fluoritab
Fluorocid
Fluorol
Flura
Flura-Drops
Flura-Gel
Flura-Loz
Flurcare
Flursol
Fungol B
Gel II
Gelution
Gleem
Iradicav
Kari-rinse
Karidium
Karigel
Lea-cov
Lemoflur
Luride
Luride lozi-tabs
Na frinse
Nafeen
NaFpak
Natrium fluoride
Nufluor
Ossalin
Ossin
Pediaflor
Pedident
Pennwhite
Pergantene
Phos-flur
Point two
Predent
Rafluor
Rescue squad
So-flo
Sodium fluoride cyclic dimer
Sodium hydrofluoride
Sodium monofluoride
Stay-flo
Studafluor
Super-dent
T-Fluoride
Thera-flur
Thera-flur-N
Trisodium trifluoride
Villiaumite
Zymafluor
Synonyms for Fluosilicic acid

Dihydrogen hexafluorosilicate (2-)
Dihydrogen hexafluorosilicate
FKS
Fluorosilicic acid
Hexafluorosilicic acid
Hexafluosilicic acid
Hydrofluorosilicic acid
Hydrogen hexafluorosilicate
Hydrosilicofluoric acid
Sand acid
Silicofluoric acid
Silicon hexafluoride dihydride
Synonyms for Sodium silicofluoride

Disodium hexafluorosilicate (2-)
Disodium hexafluorosilicate
Disodium silicofluoride
Prodan
Salufer
Silicon sodium fluoride
Sodium fluorosilicate
Sodium fluosilicate
Sodium hexafluorosilicate
Sodium hexafluosilicate
Sodium silicon fluoride
Synonyms for Fluorspar

Acid-spar
Calcium difluoride
Calcium fluoride
Irtran 3
Liparite
Met-spar
Synonyms for Stannous fluoride

Aim
Cap-Tin Mouthrinse
Crest
Fluoristan
Gel-Kam
Iradicar SnF2
Iradicar Stannous Fluoride
King's Gel-Tin
Stancare
Stanide
Tin bifluoride
Tin difluoride
Tin fluoride
Synonyms for Sodium monofluorophosphate

Aquafresh
Colgate with MFP fluoride
Disodium phosphorofluoridate
Disodium fluorophosphate
Disodium monofluorophosphate
Macleans Fluoride
MFP
Sodium fluorophosphate
Sodium phosphorofluoridate "

edit on 29-1-2011 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
My favorite subject! ok so what about shower water? i mean if fluoride is that corrive, we allt ake showers! our skin absorbs it? the only answer i found..was to have a cheap 3 filter reverse osmosis system connected at the water inline... thier is a shower filter out thier designed to take fluopride out..but not for the chlorine then..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The day I learned the truth about fluoride I bought a second-hand water distiller for only 60 bucks (anyone can afford that) and made the switch to fluoride-free toothpaste. You would not believe how much sludge comes out of tap water.

Eliminating it from food is difficult, the biggie is to try to eat less processed foods. Green tea is also terrible.

I've heard from numerous sources that borax can be used to help remove fluoride from the body.
www.naturalnews.com...

I noticed from the pdf that there was a huge range in the fluoride levels of beer (presumably across different brands).

Is anybody aware of a list detailing the levels of fluoride in different brands/types of beer? Home brewing is too much effort for now..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Buddy, good thing for you. But you gotta have distilled or RO H2O, "springs" usually have tap water in them.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Other problem is..reverse osmosis and distilled water, remove minerals your body needs. ive been told, tot ake moneral supplements, but its not the same as getting it form water , you know?
I use a crystal quest shower fitler which is wonderful! its the only 2 stage shower filter out thier, with an affordable price. chlorine would dry my skin and hair..since using shower fitlers..skin is softer, cleaner air in bathroom(no evoprated chlorine gas lingering) skin cleared up...now if only thier was a fluoride shower filter!
i read about the borax too. yuo gotta be careful so ive read...its like a pinch of it in 1 liter of water, and you drink it throughout he day, not all at once. otherwise, too much and you can do serious harm to your kidneys. its too scary or risky for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hitler was stated as doing this a form of mind control or sedation, so to speak. Calm their nerves.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Other problem is..reverse osmosis and distilled water, remove minerals your body needs. ive been told, tot ake moneral supplements, but its not the same as getting it form water , you know?

This is a filthy lie that's been propagated by the internet. You get all the minerals you need from food, and almost none at all from tap water. If you're concerned about it, dissolve your mineral supplements in water (sounds ridiculous doesn't it?)

i read about the borax too. yuo gotta be careful so ive read...its like a pinch of it in 1 liter of water, and you drink it throughout he day, not all at once. otherwise, too much and you can do serious harm to your kidneys. its too scary or risky for me.

Yeah I'm still in the researching it. Information about it is hard to come by (anyone got any?). It is less toxic than table salt but I don't want to put much extra load on my kidneys. I still consume a lot of fluoride from foods so am very keen to help rid my body of it. I try to eat lots of rock salt with iodine but I'm sure I could be getting more iodine another way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join