It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove examined in Brad Meltzer's Decoded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The latest episode of Decoded on the history channel takes a look inside the elusive Bohemian Club.
Full video is available below.
enjoy

edit on 28-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I haven't caught this one yet, but I've been pretty disappointed with 3 or 4 other episodes of "Decoded" that I've watched.

They never actually seem to answer the questions they set out to solve...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thanks for posting, I recorded it and watched a couple of hours ago. The best one so far, as far as I am concerned. these Rich Elite are running our world, and what are we doing about it? I was a little surprised when they got arrested, nothing was said about the camera crew. I wonder what those security guards and Sheriff's Deputies would do if several thousand people would descend on the Grove?

Oh, yeah, not to go off topic, but I have been watching the news from Egypt. Wonder how long it will tale before Americans take to the streets and demand the ouster of they leadership?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Brad Meltzer tends to put a positive spin and a nothing is really going on with his thesis on the subject and the fact he basically admits that what is going on there is wrong says something....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah I caught this episode last night. Was funny how they got arrested at the end for trying to sneak in with Alex Jones, like he did successfully years ago.

This guy has good shows, I like his crews ambition to seek truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yes I noticed that in a lot of the other episodes they kind off downplay things. I was a bit surprised when he made the statement at the end that what was going on at the grove was wrong because decisions that effect the world are made there without any public knowledge. My favorite quote was when the activist called it "A gulf club on steroids".
Next weeks episode should be interesting it is about the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

edit on 28-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: double post

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've only seen 2 episodes of "Decoded" - the search for Jesse James's loot and part of the Bohemian Grove episode. I tuned in just as they were kayaking down the creek. Personally I'm not surprised that they were arrested. Did they really think they were just going to waltz in there and no one would care?

Just as Meltzer said in the show, I can completely understand why so many people are trying to get a "sneak peak" at the place. Whenever something is shrouded in secrecy, there are going to be people dying of curiosity and pulling stupid little high school pranks like Meltzer's group did. However, I don't see any reason WHY they should have to tell anyone what is going on there. Unlike the paranoids who can sometimes (many times) haunt this board, I don't think there are child sacrifices, child prostitution, or anything else of this nature, criminally going on there. I think its just a bunch of old, rich, powerful guys (and gals) who want privacy to hang out together without prying eyes. So what?!?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think this was some kind of ritual sacrifice/set up. That lawyer guy was pissed off at the Mason's daughter and threw her with the fat guy under the bus. He set it up with the previous episode about George Washington's secret spy network. She messed it up by calling out Alex Jones's name while they were being chased.

Those guys were in a holding cell for 9 hours in cold weather.

At the end of the show Brad Meltzer is crying about how the Bohemian Club hurts people sometimes, but it doesn't mean to.

edit on 29-1-2011 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I watched it early today and am in mourning for those lost minutes of my life. Flufftastical crap.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Brad Meltzer seems like the kid who never was asked to play. I really hate the format of this show.
After seeing this episode I watched the old 2000 video of the ritual that was taped undercover by a couple of guys.. The ritual makes no sense and really tries to over-impress the viewer to scream "THIS MAKES SENSE".

The grove just seems to be a big ole fraternity house when if you have the money, honey, they got your disease. My fraternities' ritual makes far more sense with symbolism and meaning than this old guy money drinking club in the woods.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thats because its a conspirecy theory, there is no answer. Thats like watching a bigfoot show and waiting for an interview from him.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
whenever I explain how tyrannical our governmnet and corporate lackies are I point the finger at bohemian grove first.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
I've only seen 2 episodes of "Decoded" - the search for Jesse James's loot and part of the Bohemian Grove episode. I tuned in just as they were kayaking down the creek. Personally I'm not surprised that they were arrested. Did they really think they were just going to waltz in there and no one would care?

Just as Meltzer said in the show, I can completely understand why so many people are trying to get a "sneak peak" at the place. Whenever something is shrouded in secrecy, there are going to be people dying of curiosity and pulling stupid little high school pranks like Meltzer's group did. However, I don't see any reason WHY they should have to tell anyone what is going on there. Unlike the paranoids who can sometimes (many times) haunt this board, I don't think there are child sacrifices, child prostitution, or anything else of this nature, criminally going on there. I think its just a bunch of old, rich, powerful guys (and gals) who want privacy to hang out together without prying eyes. So what?!?

The sad reality is, history has proven statements such as yours akin to lunacy. Look up the child prostitution during the 80's among the rich and powerful. Look up how that southern state senator was found in her bed alongside her husband dead in a double "suicide" after she came back from Europe where she attend a forum on child sex slavery and how children are disappearing from Child and Youth type government services and ending up as sex slaves.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
The sad reality is, history has proven statements such as yours akin to lunacy. Look up the child prostitution during the 80's among the rich and powerful. Look up how that southern state senator was found in her bed alongside her husband dead in a double "suicide" after she came back from Europe where she attend a forum on child sex slavery and how children are disappearing from Child and Youth type government services and ending up as sex slaves.

*yawn*

This is an argument we've been over 100 times on this board (on a good day!). There is plenty of evidence that sex slavery exists...even today. But nearly all of that evidence points to common thugs, not the aristocracy in mass. While there may be an isolated case here or there of a wealthy pervert (yes, we all know the statistics are there that they exist), I would argue that it is evidence of the individual being a common psychopath. This doesn't necessarily mean that it is organized among the rich and powerful, much less considered an "asset."

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Too CIAGypsy.... I think you would agree that there are rouge type of elements to the American government tho right????

MK-Ultra

possining U.S citizens during the prohibition era

Doing test experiments in Guatemala on the people that caused syphilis

Flas flagging the Vietnam war

Direct energy weapons been used on innocent civilians for tests

I mean you might not connect the dots the same way others do but to ignore this would be ashame....
edit on 16-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I saw this episode. Did you catch all the times on the clocks that they showed? It was pretty obvious that they wanted you to see them. Anyway I believe if you took the times and placed them with their sequence in the alphabet, it spelled something. Filed I believe it was.

In my opinion those people have a right to their privacy as well. If they want to dance in front of a giant owl then so be it. It looks like a really cool place though. It's a bummer they were caught, put in jail and fined though.

new topics

top topics

join