It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paintball Anyone...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Anyone in the ATS/BTS community into pb?

I am for one.

It's a great way to practice shooting skills and strategy and other sorts of things without seriously hurting anyone. Sure, the paintballs, which can be shot up ( I believe the fastest recorded was 301 mph ), but they don't do any permanent damage. (With the proper safety equip. at least)

I usually play speedball with my cousins' tournament team (which I play back-middle man on) Or scenario games, which usually last up to 48 hours straight.

Scenario games are my personal favorite. Tanks, helicopters (seriously!) mounted with paintball turrets, rocket launchers, towers, trenches, generals and grunts!

It is very much like war, with the generals (picked before it begins) give commands and the teams fulfill them. The bigger scenario games have around 2000 - 3000 people attend. 1500 v 1500

Its great fun, anyone else into paintball?

-wD

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I want to play all my friends do, but I have no idea what kind of gun to buy or what I need. I know I need a gun, hopper, CO2, a mask. What else and what would be a good gun to buy, at a reasonable price?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HEHEHE PB is one of my most favorite hobbies
I play on a tournament team as well and have played PB for almost 6 years and tournament ball for more than 3 years. I have played for the Team MantisFactory which recently won the Pro-Am circuit(a very Tough circuit) Im not much into Scenarios just not my thing i guess. I Use a Texas Storm Intimidator and have all the fun add ons like the Halo loader and a nice Nitro tank. I play back and like to gat up fools
. I have been known to overshoot(especially if you try to cheat) I like to bunker people its possibly the biggest adrenaline rush in the world. Anywho

JM i would reccomend the Tippman line of PB guns they are the most reliable entry level guns that i have come across. They are affordable, reliable( i ran one over with a dodge pickup once on accident and it still working perfectly fine) and they are easily upgradeable.

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i used to play but not alot anymore. i dont want to serioulsy hurt my self in the woods before i leave for basic.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Heres my thread about the subject.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks TSK I'll see if I can pick one up soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Anyone in the ATS/BTS community into pb?

I usually play speedball with my cousins' tournament team (which I play back-middle man on) Or scenario games, which usually last up to 48 hours straight.

-wD

Dude...Im MISS PAINTBALL...I used to go alot but I havent been in almost 2 years now...I used to go to the scenario games yearly (In PA and at Survival)...dude...if you set one up...let me know...i want in...

top topics

join