It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if an Alien is wounded and needs to seek medical care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This Tucson shooting tragedy has made me think of this. Not sure how I got there from here - maybe it's the amazing recovery that G Giffords has made.

I'm sure that other aliens have needed to seek medical care and I'm pretty sure that their physiology would be different than ours.

A lot of Googling has not really yielded any clues. Thanks!

Bill

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
they will ask for the Alien's health insurance first then the Alien dies and we get invaded, end of the world just like Mayan's predicted

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bill1962

Well since we'd be in completely uncharted biological waters, i'd say the alien dies, then after the autopsy and years of research, we'd be able to help the others.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what..like a mexican alien, or a martian style alien?

mexican alien = will get tended to

martian = would be dissected and studied

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would eat it... Man throw some BBQ sauce on there.... mmmmm alien BBQ

But if it weer injured and someone wanted to help it... we would be limited as to our options. Depending on if it is even a Carbon based life form, if it's organs are comparible to ours, does it even have organs.

I mean there are so many variable that i think you should define your question better.

I'l explain like this," What if the alien that landed was wounded, but the alien is a liquid".... MMM alien milkshake

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They would go into Obama-care, wait for 8 hours in an over-crowded, under-staffed waiting room, get angry and BOOM.

Seriously though? Do nothing. What if they are silicon-based, choraphyl-based? You put some hydrogen peroxide on their wound and "poof" they fizzle away. What if asprin or benadryl is toxic to them?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is easy...

They will be wearing their Alien Medical I.D. Bracelet as seen below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b032a238863.jpg[/atsimg]

Unfortunately the alien wearing this one didn't make it...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Probably something like this:

Nevermind the laughter, it made ME laugh so hard it hurts.

edit on 28/1/2011 by Raven_Heart because: fix

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
have you got a poorly alien in your closet???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well I would say that they would be better off seeking the help of a vet rather then a doctor, vets are used to dealing with different types of anatomy, and more importantly diagnosing problems in beings they can't communicate with, probably cheaper too

Edit to add

If the alien landed in England then the RSPCA may well treat him for free and put him up for adoption but would euthanize him if he showed any aggressive tendencies
edit on 28-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I read an alleged ufo-related story once that a doctor claimed to of had a human-looking man enter his surgery for a check-up.
According to the doctor his organs were all in different places, some extra bits here and there.
The Doc claimed to of had an hour long talk with the being who said he was here to observe etc.
Then he left and never returned. It was almost like it was a curious being from another world or something...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Credo Mutwa said he knew a man that gave him the flesh of an Alien and it heightened his senses 'if it doesn't kill you' after eating it. Sounds yummy. I guess that's what you do to an alien that dies.

video.google.com...#
edit on 3-2-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

1. Wrap the injured alien into a tarp
2. Drag it to your car and drive it home
3. Put the alien into a large freezer in your garage

Keep coming back every few days to chat with the alien to see how he is.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If an "Alien" has telepathic abilities, it could tell you what medical care it needed --- carbon dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Show it stuff and maybe it might know what it is used for.
edit on 2011-2-04 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

They'd do exactly what all the other "aliens" do, go to our hospitals, get fixed up real nice and leave us holding the bill.
In fact, they would get better care than a citizen here and leave us as taxpayers paying for them.

top topics

join