It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Jessie Ventura PLEASE HELP!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by network dude

Yes but is Alex Jones an expert on planes and contrails?
Why dont you go out into the world and go to maybe universities get some hardcore evidence and come here and tell me that youre that kind of a guy.

The reason I appealed to these guys is they have money, and they have a stake in the game. They stand to gain something by spending the money. NO, I don't think they are real, but I am tired of the whining. And I am sick to death with the lazyness.

This is the inherent problem with organizations that focus on teaching brotherly love!

It is not in Jone's, Rense's, Ventura's or Icke's best interest to put conspiracy controversies to 'bed'.

They make fairly lucrative livings off of speculation and giving voice to fears, and teasing you with just 'enough' information to make the fear seem real. Real enough to buy a book or a subscription, or a "I hate reptillians" coffee mug.

If these guys aren't working for the Powers that Be, they deserve a bonus check anyway! They do more to promote the concepts of a New World Order while making it appear as hopelessly frightening to stand in the way of it, as the FCA will allow them too!

As far as these individuals being on the site, I believe what the observant member would notice is that everytime one of these guys comes out with a new book or gimmick and someone starts a thread on it here on ATS to promote it, announce it, or question it, there is inavariably a number of 'new' members who just joined that day singing their praises, and pointing out that they aren't getting that rich, and or they need the money to carry on their brave fight, and or that it really isn't all that much money they are asking to become a member or read a book, and or as far as they can tell their information always pans out and is backed up by this or that...

They are showmen, but just like you have those people who refuse to believe the government has been compromised and corrupted and is no longer under the people's control, you have those people on the other side of the coin who think these entertainers are the last bastion of bravery, truth and virtue.

You don't have to look further than many of ATS's most popular threads to understand and appreciate what they are doing.

Fear sells, the more fear, the more impossible it seems to stop it or do anything about it, the more death, damage or carnage it might potentially do the more popular a thread it is.

I feel sorry for the skeptics in a way, because there is no way for them to compete with that.

Debunking things or trying to be the voice of reason doesn't provide people the high drama and intrique that by and large so many people who flock to conspiracy circles love.

They the skeptics and more reasoned members can't always seem to grasp just what's infecting and effecting so many people so that they are often prepared to make real with their imaginations some incredible scenarios.

But it all boils down to the popularity of 'secret, secret, I have a secret' that makes the people who subscribe to some of these theories and notions feel like they are 'one step' ahead of the game, or in the 'know'.

Which roughly translated for an Icke or a Jones is "primed to make a purchasing decision".

They are in reality no different than the main stream media, that is to say, they make a living off of inuendo and opinion, editorial, and conjuring emotion to help plant and sell confusion.

I wish someone would or could call them out on that Network Dude but just like the politicians and the mainstream entertainment personalities they just hide behind throngs of groupies and supporters who sing their praises and deny all accusations.

Getting the truth, the whole truth, the real truth is not so easy on this planet, for every thing else there is VISA!

In reality these so called celebrity conspiracy theorists really just want you to allow them to charge your VISA too and soon!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have not suggested anything, where do you live inside of a box?

Okay, then what do you claim?

Although some could be photo shopped, all I have to do is look up my self to confirm weird patterns

You also claim:

I donno what they are spraying, but they are spraying something

I have given the explanation of what you claim are "weird patterns". They are not weird or planned patterns, they are following the flightpath of an airplane which is flying in that direction.
As to your claim "they are spraying something", how do you know? Have you seen credible tests? Or are you basing it on the easily debunked persistence?
Without tests of the kind proposed by the OP, you cannot "know" you can only guess.
I've looked into the science, read some of the tests discussed, and know there is jet fuel exhaust and that is all

Well you must have been the top of your class eh?
Yes what I see with my own two eyes is real sherlock lol
Yes I claim that what I see, I see, and in fact is what I claim.
How old are you, ten?

Look if you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

You off your rocker?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I will be posting some photos I took this morning that I would love to get your feedback on. I have been on the fence about chemtrails till this morning. Check out my posts in a bit, I really need some feedback on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I have noticed that there are certain topics that Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul don't seem to want to talk about, but it's not Chemtrails.

One is the issue of advanced energy and other technologies. Though Gerald Celente, one of AJ's regular and most popular guests has recently started to talk about it, which means AJ will have no choice but to cover it.

The other is this:

www.republicfortheunitedstates.org...

This re-inhabited Republic is the pinnacle of everything Alex Jones has been ranting and screaming and dreaming and making films about for years, and years - and yet he refuses to even mention it?? WTF?

And no word from Jesse Ventura or Ron/Rand Paul or anyone else in the Corporation either?

Odd.... what's the deal, Alex Jones?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Networkdude & Chadwickus,

The British Government have a history of spraying Chemicals into the atmosphere above and around major cities and that is a FACT. I have linked one-time "Classified" Government docs released under the FOIA in other Chemtrail threads before now.

In 1957 The British Government sprayed a huge cloud of Barium Sulphate from an aeroplane over the city of Norwich in East Anglia, on another occasaion they sprayed e-coli bacteria from a ship a few of miles offshore of Lyme Regis in Dorset in an onshore wind so they could track its movement over sea and then land.

They have also used trucks and trains to spray chemicals into the atmosphere that we breathe. The Americans had observers over in England at the time. This is all well documented and out there for people who are prepared to spend time searching. Call me a nutjob, crackpot, whatever you like, I have seen and read the documents myself and linked them on ATS for members to read also.

have a great day,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I know they carried out experiments in the UK, barium sulphate is a new one for me though...

You may like this link:

www.nr23.net...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJaxson
oh, they're real. some kind of flouride in them, that is for certain. where i live in the great plains, much spraying today.

Facts with cited resources please. Preferably peer reviewed scientific papers that support your claim. That goes for all chemtrail believers.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

everyone agrees that it has happened. It may even happen again in the future for some reason, but what I believe is that when you look up in the sky and see lots of con trails, that does not mean that "they" have been spraying all day. If you look around this site, you will see that anybody with a camera seems to be a chemtrail scientists. (self proclaimed) Con trails are what is being seen and photographed all day, every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join