It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter in Egypt captured, and records the entire thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

reporter in Egypt captured, and records the entire thing.

www.guardian.co.uk

Egypt protests: 'We ran a gauntlet of officers beating us with sticks'Jack Shenker, the Guardian's reporter in Cairo, was beaten and arrested alongside protesters in the capital last night. He made this remarkable recording while locked in the back of a security forces truck next to dozens of protesters
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-1-2011 by serenecalamityz because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by serenecalamityz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A Guardian reporter got arrested along side the Egyptian protesters and he managed to record the entire episode on his mobile phone. it makes for intense listening.
It sounds as though one of the guys arrested may have died in the back of the police van, the reporter sounded fearful for his life as he was told they are taking us into the dessert.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by serenecalamityz

Wow thats all i have to say....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I cant wait for the day people rise against governments... when its our turn to beat these pigs like that, it will be fun....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybertron

I cant wait for the day people rise against governments... when its our turn to beat these pigs like that, it will be fun....

To a certain extent I agree, I too cannot wait for the tables to turn, however i don't reckon it will be much fun when they do. It seems these guys where lucky that the son of Ayman Nour was arrested along side of them. Or this could have turned out a lot differently.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
Here is a link to the Wikipedia page on Ayman Nour.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Im looking forward to that day too. We just have to be patient until everyone els wakes up, no point in shaking them, let them enjoy their slumber for now, Its nearly dawn any way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

So true it appears to be rising quicker in some places too, like Tunisia and Egypt not to mention Greece Spain and in a more planetry way Greenland too

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Im looking forward to that day too. We just have to be patient until everyone els wakes up, no point in shaking them, let them enjoy their slumber for now, Its nearly dawn any way.

Then you would be no better than the people you resent and despise.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Then you would be no better than the people you resent and despise.

Yes thats true, so it wouldnt be a good thing, but i wont say they dont deserve it, but hey Im all for peace..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybertron

I think its naive to believe we can have peace without some kind of revolution first, although its not something I look forward to. It feels like it is just around the corner and so I hope its swift and worthwhile.

top topics

join