It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

if i remember rightly the dropa stones had writing on them,i cant remember what was written on them but i think the shape of the dropa stones was an early way of showing how or what these people travelled in, in relationship to there craft it wasnt meant to say that they travelled in stone craft

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Anyone else see a human face here? ....almost like a reflection. I do realize that seeing faces in almost anything is rather common though.

i226.photobucket.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> i226.photobucket.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: cause I can never get the image links to work....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

You resort to petty indifference, concluding you know the truth because you think you know better.

I guess it goes both ways ...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Great selective editing there

All you do is prove my point, go read.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks but I don't do the interview.. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Rants are usually the product of a frustrated poster who is unable to logically support an argument.

As I have said before: there is no sufficient data.

Thanks for your time!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
2007 - handheld cam w/obligatory shaking motion.
2008 - handheld cam w/obligatory shaking motion, same perspective.
2009 - Even with someone who may have been hoping to catch this event, - handheld cam w/obligatory shaking motion, same perspective.

I mean, all three vids could have been shot with the same camera from the same spot on the same day at the same object...

There's no way I believe it's real for this reason. If this guy has gone out there especially to film this he'd have made sure he had a better camera. He can say what he likes, this might even be real, who knows? But he's not an expert if he can't get hold of a decent camera and tripod to show everyone else properly. It's ridiculous that he wouldn't have had this completely clear and obvious problem sorted out.

The constant crap quality of footage is the reason why we're still in the dark ages in this field. As times goes on there'll be no excuses at all for having such bad equipment either, in fact there's not really any excuse now, especially if you're a supposed expert.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Don't confuse 'em with a logical argument ... lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

No sufficent data.

That depends entirely on your own idea of "sufficent data."

If you had bothered to read my post, you would understand that my gripe is with unread - uneducated morons who have never looked at the relevant literature. You embarrass yourself because you detract from the case at hand. You don't know better than investigators like,Leir. you can pretend to yourself all you want but again, you FAIL to debunk the incident.

I feel sorry for you, because you are obviously unread.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
well its hard to tell if its real or not since all three vids are the same really but its the best ufo footage ive seen in along time S & F for the find will keep an eye out on this one if it was real it would be amazing we need disclosure

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I remember when I first heard about this case a couple years ago. I read an article which stated that the footage was undergoing analysis. I figured that I'd never hear of the outcome and that this case was going to get swept under the rug.

This information is hard for anyone to accept, even when we're all waiting in anticipation for the "smoking gun". In my opinion, we had the smoking gun over 60 years ago when newspapers all across the country reported the crash at Roswell, only to be discredited days later by the ridiculous balloon story (and then revised in the early 90's with the crash test dummy story). Some of the believers out there still wont be satisfied until the mainstream media reports it or until an extraterrestrial comes knocking at their door.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

Damn,is that all i have to do is find a video with the lights out in a room, holding A power ranger space ship in the air in front of a camera,my child showed me the same action figure ship thats in the video.
If thats how easy it to get stars on the ats ,here's another one.
GO, GO, POWER RANGERS.

a fracking video of a power ranger action figure ship...REALLY !
edit on 27-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

Well said. Spoken like a true Scholar.

But frame of mind is a funny thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by VtaUFO

Damn,is that all i have to do is find a video with the lights out in a room, holding A power rangers space ship in the air in front of a camera,my child showed me the same action figure ship thats in the video.
If thats how easy it to get stars on the ats ,here's another one.
GO, GO, POWER RANGERS.

a fracking video of a power ranger action figure ship...REALLY !

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT,HERES A FLAG,CANT FOOL ME!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I would be interested to see your effort, please upload for us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

This has got to be one of the best replies so far. I couldn't agree with you more.
Everybody is hoping, hoping hoping. If there was real E.T.'s out there, they would have zapped everybodies
asses out of existence already. To them this whole human race would be nothing more to them than a bunch of simpletons.
It's not what everybody thinks it is. They're being fooled into thinking it's Extraterrestrial Life Forms, but they are not.
They would have made themselves known already, and they haven't. Why? Because there is something to hide, the reality of it all for who and what it truly is.

edit on 27-1-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Originally posted by flightsuit

reply to post by VtaUFO

...So much for the yacht theory!

Originally posted by VtaUFO
reply to post by planetzog

Agreed. The Yacht theory never stood a chance....

So far I haven't seen anything disproving the yacht theory. Could either of you please explain why the yacht theory doesn't work?

The yacht theory doesnt work because its not a yacht.

So my question to you is, why do you want everyone to believe the UFO is a yacht?

What I'm asking is, how do you know it's not a yacht? You can't just say "It's not a yacht" without offering some reason for feeling that way.

Secondly, I don't want anybody to believe it's a yacht. I just want to know why you believe it isn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If there was real E.T.'s out there, they would have zapped everybodies asses out of existence already. To them this whole human race would be nothing more to them than a bunch of simpletons.

Why do so many people think this? It's almost as if the idea of Aliens that help other races for the sake of helping them is an idea as bizarre as the Aliens themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by VtaUFO

...So much for the yacht theory!

Originally posted by VtaUFO
reply to post by planetzog

Agreed. The Yacht theory never stood a chance....

So far I haven't seen anything disproving the yacht theory. Could either of you please explain why the yacht theory doesn't work?

The yacht theory doesnt work because its not a yacht.

So my question to you is, why do you want everyone to believe the UFO is a yacht?

What I'm asking is, how do you know it's not a yacht? You can't just say "It's not a yacht" without offering some reason for feeling that way.

Secondly, I don't want anybody to believe it's a yacht. I just want to know why you believe it isn't.

Okay, the reason its not a yacht because the craft is not a yacht, it does not look like a yacht and the object is flying which is corroborated by Dr Lear. Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this whole thing has way too much of a John Lenard Walson F.A.S.T. vibe. The main difference is that the object in these videos is in slightly better focus.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join