It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada authorities investigating ice-encased dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well,,,any large enough container would suffice. Coat the surface with a lubricant before adding water.

Place animal in container and fill with water. You will need to place one or two hooks half submerged in the

water and keep them in place. You could suspend them with cord from above. once the water freezes, you

now have a handle(s) to remove the block from the container. It was minus 10 f. the other morning where

I live so the container/tub would have frozen solid overnight. If you want to do this indoors, you would have to have

access to a walk in freezer and more time. The difficulty is keeping the carcass submerged while the freezing

is taking place. I would rather not discuss the details of those methods here. It would be rather morbid.

I don't want to give any sickos out there any ideas. If you catch my drift. Waiter!!! Fresh Ice Please

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

that wrote like a detailed confession lol.

Thats not a small dog, for sure dead before being turned into a monument.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Not to be off topic or anything, but your Avatar made me LMAO!!!! That is so just bizaar and creative it

reminded me of the old Monty Python days.

Fetch me some shrubbery,,,,,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

True that, but if you look at the photo, the dog is not completely submerged in ice. The section of fur
is visible where the carcass floated to the top. Clearly not my work.
Furthermore, I am Wildmanimal. As such, I would never harm an animal unless I was going to eat it.
Canine in particular is not on the menu. I do have issues with people who commit these atrocities however.

Waiter!!!!! Bring more ice for me and my new guest.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
damn
I was out walking my beer...
we sure learned our lesson this time
last time we use a funnel to drink beer, eh Rover....
at least till summer...

damn dog ate my weed and I had to put him into slow mo while I went and bought some pooperscooper bags.
hope the cops bring him home before he thaws out and his digestive track fires up.

people used to show up all the time at my mother the vets with dead animals for disposal
this was a dead animal prank.
I guess enclosing it in earth would have been a horrible crime

Say maybe it belongs to that guy who was kept in the freezer dead for months by his wife...
where are all the "anti cruelty to married white men" folks....
strangely silent I see....

edit on 28-1-2011 by Danbones because: one fat reason

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
No body did anything to that dog, this is Dawson Creek we are talking about right? Not St.Louis!!

That type of thing happens all the time in colder parts. I've never heard of anybody taking the time to chip one out of the ice though. That is pretty funny! Were they hoping the guy could carve a cool sculpture out of it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

get er done....

Second line

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join