It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada authorities investigating ice-encased dog

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

DAWSON, British Columbia — Authorities have launched an animal cruelty investigation after a dog was discovered encased inside a block of ice on a British Columbia man's front lawn.
story here now that is freaking weird what happend here lmao!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice. That's not funny at all sir, it's despicable.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Why dust thou laugh at a dead dog in an ice cube? Hast thou no soul......

======
edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
oh they found my scruffy
i told him it was cold as **** in canada
edit on 26-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
SooOOo not funny... not even close. That poor dog

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'll cast revive since I have +11 intelligence while wielding the PETA battleaxe. Get em patches!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

not lmao @ his demise but when i read the story i pictured some dog all in the ice frozen with a smile and his tounge stuck out made me laugh while i typed this thread dont get me wrong lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

the man didnt kill the thing just reported it calm your self

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is pure evil. I don't know what I feel more...sick , sad or infuriated. All three, I reckon.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

i know rite they are attacking me likke i froze the poor thing! it was not me and i explained earlier why i thought it was funny

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This dog was probably dead before he was encased in the ice. Sick on the part of the person who put the dog in the ice though.

Kinda like a Pupsicle!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
besides how would one go about putting a dog in a block of ice

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
maybe the dog was already dead when it was frozen? btw that guy has an interesting ice sculpture in his yard

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i'm a dog lover. and dog fighting and dog cruelty, are the most fudged up things. dogs are like people with fur and tails and a bark and no thumbs. if someone was to do that to my dog, or hang it and burn it like that one evil witch demon lady, i would be servin time cause i would rip their head off with my hands and punt it like a football.
i have a pit-lab mix, and he's awesome. my mother has 3 dogs, a pit-lab mix, a cane corso, and an english mastiff. all 4 of em are the best dogs i've ever known. its weird that i just said that like they're people, but they're like people. dogs are the sh!t. and penalties for animal cruelty and dog fighting should be harshened. im talkin 25 to life for fighting em, 10-20 for betting on em, 10-15 for watching, and 10-25 on any type of cruelty. im not sure of the sentences now. but the penalties should be harsh. very harsh.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Hey Folks, when they grab the person that did this,,, send them my way.

I would be perfectly happy to encase them in a block of ice.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

im still wondering how you would do that, i mean really, how do you do that, incase a dog standing up in ice?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i really dont know how some of you find this funny this is really sad, it makes me sick and i hope the person that did this gets what they deserve, they probably wont.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If the dog was alive when this was done, the person that did it needs to meet the same fate. I was thinking it could have been someones dog that died and they were so overbound with grief they wanted to preserve him. Another thought, if there was a lot of snow and ice on the ground perhaps they perserved him in ice until they could get him buried. Just sayin!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If anyone can tell me how the dog in the picture was frozen while alive I would like to know.

In my opinion the dog was already deceased when frozen. The cause of death prior to being frozen is of interest though. If not due to natural causes then those who killed the dog should be punished.

Really though look at the photo.

I cannot see the dog standing or lying there until the water froze solid around it. It might have been drown, but it certainly could not have been frozen in that manner while alive.

Raist

top topics

<<   2 >>

join