It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You really think life is all about you ? 'THE ALL ABOUT ME BREAK UP'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I really hate people that think that life revolves around them ,as if there God or something ,a goddess ,a princess ,your king. Is this what a relationship is built on, who slaves the most for who , who cooks, whose going to get the kids, who’s going to give who the special treatment first. And after all that ,after all the complaining, all the fake smiles, all the fake ‘ I LOVE YOU’ the bending over backwards, giving your all for what its worth, the break up comes, the dreaded divorce, but why ? Did you really and deeply really find out why ?

Honey your just not doing it right,you just need to be more like my last boyfriend.
your not making enough money,you need another job.
Do you think you can put your hair in a bun it reminds me of britney.
I think we need to spark things up..just a little.you ever thought of a threesome?
JESUS CHRIST WOMAN ! CLEAN THIS HOUSE UP,YOU LAZY...
I want my slippers at the door when i come home,my bath water ready,dinner cooked and ready at 9;02pm and 23seconds,my back rubbed at 10:23pm, and for you to be silent until i go to sleep...by the way honey, i loooked for a job today ?????wtf
'LOOK'i deserve to be pampered, just like frank next door ,his woman does everything for him.
Look Honey,i just came from the 'Skeptic Overlords' house ,you should be more like him....He cooks and dances...umm, do you have our lawyers number?????

!
'damn skeptic' and his filet mignon

Textthen, when finished, whisper sweetness to my love while preparing an epic filet mignon on the grill complete with stunning veggies and potatoes. And then, after all that, swing her into giddiness with my expert dancing to great music.

And after they compliment your every needs ,after they bend over backwards for you, the trash taking out, the picking the kids up,’ I don’t do that its against my religion ‘but ill do it for you cause i love you. All the money spent ,and ‘OH‘, all the woman/men I turned down for you that I could have been with AND WHAT DO YOU DO ?
>You break up with them, YOU wasn’t satisfied …I need more TO LIFE...UGGG!

Was it really about you when you broke up with that person ? What didnt you explain in the break up,
'Who in Gods life did you really think you was to break up with that person' !!!
'Did you even care about there fealings at all.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Like i said why do you guys bother?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
People are like puzzles. You have half the pieces and somebody else has the other half. If it's not perfect no amount of effort is going to make it perfect. You're better off looking for the person who has your other pieces.
edit on 26-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Thats good advice for him.

Even though i know nothing on this topic, i know one thing, very few people are people that can complete you. The problem for you people is too find that one person. I have never looked and never want too, but thats one thing i do know, and you should take heed on, as its true in every sense.

For each and every one of us, very few people can complete any of us. It really is true. If you have found that one, good for you. Personally i will never be looking, and i am thankful for that small positive in my life, i am able to be alone.
edit on 1/26/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Please consider taking up meditation, nothing complex such as joining a group or anything. Get a CD, a book or someone to give you a few simple instructions. Many people meditation and find it helpful for a decent outlook on life. But few meditate to the extreme that they get to the place where they are at peace with themselves and everything else, even death. They feel the Oneness of the Universe (among many other terms for it).

If you are the closed-up loner you consisently say you are on thread after thread, you evidently have lots of time. Meditation would be well suited to your solitary life. It takes time and effort to drag yourself out of bed to do it in the morning and/or to make time for it in the evening, but it just may make you more appreciative of the world around you. .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

thats only if you take the instant gritification method. to think that in billions only a few would click with you perfectly is true, but only when u are talking about them first meeting and being already 100% compatible. the thing is that with time and actual care and empathy, you will find that there are a lot more than a few that would fit you perfectly. the thing is that if you take the easy way and dont learn from the struggle, you WILL only have a few people that fit perfectly. to actually learn from that struggle you need to find someone that changes you slightly to fit more perfectly, and vice bersa (equal and opposite reaction blah blah, compromise)

andy, many times when you talk about the last 19 years and mind control it sounds jll-ish, but here you sound completely sane, if not disappointed in what you took from life. just go easy on the mind control stuff plz, its off-topic but i saw your name and thought immediately you would start talking about the constables ruining your life blah blah. did u ever think all of the things you thought were "given" to u throughout your life were only given because of your reactions previously to what you were given? i doubt it, people think life is random...

if you want to find a woman that doesnt think of anything but herself, you will have trouble. you will have trouble because those people have spent their lives being walked on, or already broken. they will be the woman who did nothing but thought of herself untill something happened, or they finally realize that arrogance is the easy path, it is the ignorant path. ignorance is bliss aye? gl to you, but if you dont know what you are looking for, you will never find it. this society doesnt create perfect people. they can make themselves somewhat better, but that comes with effort. our society has success as materialism, not actual enlightenment. all of the make-up, drugs, sex, money, anything is not going to be worth it if they are too childish to see any wisdom in the world

arrogant people wake up, the world will break you down if you dont. you can break yourself down piece by piece, and make it stronger, and stronger as you go, or the pressure will mount and mount and you will be broken into thousands of little dust sized pieces, just to try to scoop back together. (this is a mental breakdown)

hope anyone who actually read this far knows what im talking about. u learn through struggle. the more you learn, the harder you will struggle, the more pressure life will put on you, the stronger you have to make yourself together as you go

life is hell, i believe that now. we are in hell. problem is, we dont have to stay here forever
-william

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
'Who in Gods life did you really think you was to break up with that person' !!!
'Did you even care about there fealings at all.

um,,,,If I am not happy in a relationship, why should I stay in that relationship.

It's not my job to make you happy or feel complete. It's my job to be a partner and to be happy in that partnership. If I am miserable, why in the hell would I stay?

I really don't see what you are trying to say here...

with respect..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

She's hot, Immortal, you should dig girls like her.

Btw I've seen most of her movies.

I think she should make movies with Mariah Carey.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Not for me, not one female will i be interested in till i die. What they did to me, never will i even acknowledge they exist, let alone look at them or talk to them. I have not talked to females for 18 years now since i left school, and that will continue till i die.

I found out what they are and never will they be in my company again ever.

If you males like that sort of stuff thats your bag, not mine. I am personally glad i made my decision, and no female will ever change that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I am not interested in positive thinking. The uk gov and police have been trying to wreck my life for 19 years now, and not once have they been right ever.

I learnt to deal with these clowns my way, and they where absolutely desperate to wreck my life. I say good on them, let the world have as much scum as you want as people like me are not wanted on this planet, thats fair enough with me.

Society only wants absolute scum, and criminals and people destroying lifes. I am not going to be that for these people, and i will always be me. Imagine people that harm no one or do nothing wrong are people targeted by police and gov, amazing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Aliensun

I am not interested in positive thinking. The uk gov and police have been trying to wreck my life for 19 years now, and not once have they been right ever.

I learnt to deal with these clowns my way, and they where absolutely desperate to wreck my life. I say good on them, let the world have as much scum as you want as people like me are not wanted on this planet, thats fair enough with me.

Society only wants absolute scum, and criminals and people destroying lifes. I am not going to be that for these people, and i will always be me. Imagine people that harm no one or do nothing wrong are people targeted by police and gov, amazing.

How have these officials been trying to wreck your life? Just to note there are not too many people who are that important enough for such folks to take the time and effort to harass someone. As you have described "they where absolutely desperate to wreck my life." Are you involved in UK politics by any chance, or social activist either for change or one who fights against change the establishment wants to take place? Political opposition will harass such public figure opponents. For instance, if you are involved in research that may affect the pocketbook, so to speak, of those who fund political figures. Other than that ordinary everyday people are just not that threatening to the establishment for such an effort to transpire. I'll give you a U.S. example in history COINTELPRO www.youtube.com... Do you have those type programs in the UK that have been exposed? If so then there might me some merit to your claims.

At any rate, perceived or real, I think you should think about immigrating to Canada or somewhere else for the sake of your MH.

Best wishes.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Note the end of that vid I posted is just sensational copy, but hey, this is ATS, so I have to post a vid that is interesting and fits the shtick around here

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Note the end of that vid I posted is just sensational copy, but hey, this is ATS, so I have to post a vid that is interesting and fits the shtick around here
you funny as hell,love the profil picture,lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'd say, don't live a lie. I've found, my whole life i never cared for myself, and only others. Every action, every relationship, everyword. i actually found it quite a wakeup call and sickening. I always thought i'd be selfish to do what i want, but now i realize, its either be selfish and yourself, or be a lie and wear a mask. I'd rather take the mask off and be me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
I'd say, don't live a lie. I've found, my whole life i never cared for myself, and only others. Every action, every relationship, everyword. i actually found it quite a wakeup call and sickening. I always thought i'd be selfish to do what i want, but now i realize, its either be selfish and yourself, or be a lie and wear a mask. I'd rather take the mask off and be me.

I know what you mean my friend,thats some very good advice.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Yep exactly, i just be me and thats all i want. I never have understood why people have to be so two faced to make a relationship, surely if its for you why not just tell the truths.

For me i have to be straight and that makes me an outsider thankfully.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by doom27

I know what you mean my friend,thats some very good advice.

As one of my bosses said many years ago, "If you find yourself wearing your sales face other than at work, chances are you have some very serious domestic issues."

The man was a straight up ace.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"And if you don't deal with them in time you'll burnout."

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

"And if you don't deal with them in time you'll burnout."

Tell me about it unc,im far from burnt out,i swear.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

First off, the number one mistake people make, is to think that someone "completes them", they are soulmates.
You are a whole individual. It is quite a load to put on somebody to expect them to full fill your emotional needs.
But people just don't stop doing it. You can't have a whole relationship, expecting someone to pick up and fill your emotional spiritual needs.
As I always say:

No one can make you happy but you.

Imagine this, what if all relationships started off with the truth.Honey, I am going to constantly need you to make me feel better about myself. I constantly need you to pick up my low self esteem. I need you to make me feel like a better person, and to boost my ego. I need to constantly reaffirm my value and for you to always make me feel important..

Would you enter a relationship if someone said that? Hell no. But most couples do it all the time.

The examples you gave are just an item being used to describe a void. As for taking out the trash and picking up the kids, that is not something special you need to be given a cookie for. That is your job as a parent. And your spouse shouldn't be burdened with the responsbility of always having to serenaade you for doing your job. It is expected. You are placing your emotional needs on your spouse, expecting them to rescue you...

and you get severly dissappointed when they can't live up to the job. But no one is capable of filling your own emotional suitcase, when they can't even fill their own.

The best and only time to enter any relationship is when you don't need too.

Now imagine if a relationship conversation started this way: Hey, I like you. I play soccer, I like to read. I go out with my friends on Friday nights. I decided to take an art class. I take care of my dog and we love to toss a frisbee on the weekend. I love my life. But I like you, you have similar interests, how about you bring your dog to the park and play frisbee and we can share the experience together.

That is how it should start.

Relationships aren't Disney. They two people starting a life together. They are NOT two lonely halves that have to come together to make a whole.
But two wholes that are completely seperate, but together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join