It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is somebody going to show us some good eveidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by colin42
If you saw a perfect photo you would guess photoshop. A perfect video, CGI.

Dont look for the bullet, find the smoking gun.
edit on 26-1-2011 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

Finally someone here who understands the issue fully.

See my signature below, nuff said.........

Shall we start a club

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Shall we start a club

Do we get a secret handshake? We need one of those

edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is only my third post here and I wished I had the 20 posts needed to start a thread.
I'm just looking for advise because perhaps what we photographed was not an UFO but any other craft.
Last sunday January 23, we were visiting a piece of land where we are planning to start a subdivision project. I was with a professional photographer, taking photos for a brochure of our project.
Last Monday, he sent me a CD with the 130 photos taken. I took a look at all of them using my Macbook pro 17" and didn't noticed anything strange. Only this morning, when I was showing the pics to my brother, but this time on a 42" LCD TV set, photo #80 had a dark spot between two clouds against the blue sky. First, we thought that it was a bird, but something about the shape and size made me run to my PC and zoom over the dark spot.
Well, it is an object for sure, not a bird. Perhaps a small aircraft, one of those ultralight ones? I don't know, because its "boomerang" shape is kind of weird. It reminds me to Flash Gordon rocket somehow.
But what really called my attention a couple of hours ago was that the photographer was shooting rapidly between pics. I don't know a thing about photography but photo #79 and photo #81 are almost identical to photo #80 (you can tell by the clouds that changes only very slightly). The object only appears in photo #80 but it is not there in 79 and 81.
I just called the photographer and ask him if he can get from his camera the timing between the 3 pics and he said yes!!, but he's away from his camera and only later today or tomorrow he can give me this numbers. My point is that if the time between pics is really short, the speed for the object to disappear would be crazy fast. There is of course the possibility for the object to go behind the clouds, who knows?
This is the photo re-sized from its original 5.8MB size. FWIW, the camera is a Canon EOS 40D, exposure time 1/250 and
F number: 9 (data taken from the jpg file).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OK, that dark spot when zoomed from the original 5.8MB photo, produced this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you think?
Could it be one of those one-man ultralight crafts?
I'm located in Cali, Colombia, South America, so please forgive me for my terrible english.
I'm all ears and please don't you worry and be as rude as necessary!!.

edit on 26-1-2011 by chacruz because: link wasn't working

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Shall we start a club

Do we get a secret handshake? We need one of those

edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

Careful not to blow our cover

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I believe there is already good evidence. People just deny that its actually evidence and say its 'a missle' or 'a weather balloon'. And the government destroys any evidence that is actually accurate and has been proven.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian
I believe there is already good evidence. People just deny that its actually evidence and say its 'a missle' or 'a weather balloon'. And the government destroys any evidence that is actually accurate and has been proven.

Destroy it? Hmmm well NASA did send me this print (well it did cost $110.00 but well worth it
)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Ask and you shall receive.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Does it look like an 'insulating tile' in resolution that high?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No offense to OP, but it seems like we visit this argument at least once a week.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
"The reliable cases are uninteresting and the interesting cases are unreliable. Unfortunately there are no cases that are both reliable and interesting."

Yeah that quote is blatantly false. In fact, it sounds like deliberate disinfo.

Sagan was interested in UFOs early in his career, and then he became afraid to speak his mind and began doing to work of the powers that be. It's certain questioning the official line on UFOs is a huge taboo and career ending event for most academics.

For the OP, have you seen the Petit-Rechain photo from Belgium ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
Sagan was interested in UFOs early in his career, and then he became afraid to speak his mind and began doing to work of the powers that be. It's certain questioning the official line on UFOs is a huge taboo and career ending event for most academics.

Well spotted. A lot of ATS members are pretty damn guarded about who we are for career reasons.

Sagan started making some very strange assertions later in his career. One example is the assertion that all crop circles must be man made just because a guy in England claims he was making them (see The Demon Haunted World). They may be man made but that is not proof. Sagan knew better so it smells to me of being a party line that he was asked to toe. He was far too smart to jump on simplistic bs like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chacruz
OK, that dark spot when zoomed from the original 5.8MB photo, produced this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you think?

I think it's a bird - a swift or swallow.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think while mankind's technological abilities have advanced, so to have the ET's. While in the past, it was not so big a deal to be seen. I think ET craft have better cloaking abilities, and may even be seen with unltraviolet or infrared vision, but not the naked eye. I think they are up there flying around all the time, but we just can see them.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The reason you don't get a clear shot, is because the moment you do get one, you realise its a bird, insect, plane, balloon, raindrop or reflected light on a window, dust particle on the lens or any of a bunch of other things that have shown up on here out of focus and get drooled on over here.

Zorgon, back 1000 years ago when we were at the edge of science, or thought we were, jet engines were a type of concept that couldnt even be dreamt up. If aliens are 1000+ years ahead of us, then there's a probability that plasma is "quaint tech", like what you might see at a medieval fair.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
This is absurd! How can we be taking photo's of UFO's for over 50 years and not one single photo is in picture perfect quality that is undeniable????? Seriously, this is starting to irritate me. For example, the last UFO post about the Argentinian sun pyramid sighting??? What was that? Why does everything have to be so blurry? What's with all this beating around the bush?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on January 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed all caps title

Maybe there is no aliens that have ever visited our planet? Then the explanation would be that these "UFOS" would most likely no longer look like a UFO without the blurring/quality artifacts.

I personally try to keep a open mind though, even though as of now i am more leaning towards the skeptic view.
Edit: Skeptical about alien spacecrafts visiting our planet that is. I of course believe there are UFO's out there, i just believe there is most likely some other explanation than aliens.

edit on 27-1-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
These are all good points! And don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer! I have seen some outstanding evidence and proof! Some of the cases seem almost impossible to disprove. This is merely for the sake of all the a holes who choose to discredit us and not believe... And who ever said that a clear picture would be dubbed as photo shop, good point!

If I was not mistaken this past summer, I saw one myself, from quite a distance. As I was laying on my roof watching the stars I noticed a small dot moving across the sky, as if it were a satellite. But then it made a sudden 45 degree turn! If only it was closer!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Does it look like an 'insulating tile' in resolution that high?

No and the 'insulating tile' story was added within the last few months...
It did not have that excuse when I ordered the print

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

actually theres a lot of good evidence around the world, not of sightings, but if facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join