It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

The "BANG" part says "The Earth replaced by a different Earth and so are the heavens"...

"Twin Earths" ?

"Earth replaced by a different Earth" ?

That's the part I started going through the thread to check about, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Now I'm thinking about Fringe and Walternate.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

Look into Tiamat. I have years of research under my belt and many different (odd you could say) views on the topics covered here at ATS. I have, after a long time, made a pretty firm foundation for my current beliefs. The story of Earth and the Milky Way's creation by the destruction of Tiamat is one of the best theories I have read once you start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

There is a lot more going on in this "colored pencil kiddy sketch" than most think. I'm assuming the problem lies with the knowledge base of those trying to interpret the chart.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Johnny, you should go outside more at night and look up at the sky with some night vision goggles. you will soon see we are definitely NOT alone....
You seriously think in this vast universe and galaxy, that we would truly be alone?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I don't think I've seen that picture before. That is very compelling, to say the least.

S&F OP, great find.

~Namaste

Compelling? Really? From someone named Sunni Brown? Who is she/he, and how do we know this has anything to do with this supposed conference?

Compelling huh? Didnt see the spelling errors did ya?

www.gcf.org.sa...
Click on first link in the blue table.
RWS, huh?! (Really Weird Stuff)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The "BANG" part says "The Earth replaced by a different Earth and so are the heavens"...

"Twin Earths" ?

"Earth replaced by a different Earth" ?

That's the part I started going through the thread to check about, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Now I'm thinking about Fringe and Walternate.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

Look into Tiamat. I have years of research under my belt and many different (odd you could say) views on the topics covered here at ATS. I have, after a long time, made a pretty firm foundation for my current beliefs. The story of Earth and the Milky Way's creation by the destruction of Tiamat is one of the best theories I have read once you start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

There is a lot more going on in this "colored pencil kiddy sketch" than most think. I'm assuming the problem lies with the knowledge base of those trying to interpret the chart.

after further review, i am starting to believe so too Roses. the TYPE 0 civilization theory goes with what Michio Kaku has to say about the types of civilizations there are in the Universe. TYPE 1 is Planetary, which is where we are headed I assume.
....and also the fact that the sketch says we are derived from plants goes with this book i'm reading now called the Secret History of the World by Mark Booth.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SpaceJaxson because: adding to the meat of post

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJaxson

Johnny, you should go outside more at night and look up at the sky with some night vision goggles. you will soon see we are definitely NOT alone....
You seriously think in this vast universe and galaxy, that we would truly be alone?

I think like Johnny, many people deny the possibility and the evidence because it will be a MAJOR game changer. Life will literally change so much in that one day...it will never be the same. People live in the "content cycle" as I call it where the system has been placed to control them if they chose to allow it.

People in general would rather go to work, go home and be with their wife and kids, then realize doomsday is on our doorstep.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
with a bunch of nutjobs.

Finally, describe your career and contributions to the world....I am sure you have done something significant, like a former POTUS or some such.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself those same questions... then get back to me...
I'm sure posting about magical fairy like creatures/ psychic creatures over and over again is contributing something to the world.........not.
I'm sure having 6k post a conspiracy site is quite an accomplishment. That's something one wants to see on a resum'e.
That's something a women looks for in a man! ROFL

LOL I have a lack of a Girlfriend?
ROFL see my above point. Point me to any non autistic, non Sarah Palin like women, that is remotely attracted to some random "guy" that gets up every morning to post about aliens and reptillians and other crap on a conspiracy site.

There's a youtube video made at my college about the
kite, with christmas lights that was flown above our campus.
and how a few videos poped up on youtube and a few other sites that said it was the galactic federation.
It was good LOL's

I like how I got personal messages from your lil stalker friends after I typed this. I guess I'll be a eal man and send you a message myself... Pathetic.

edit on 26-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I guess the fact that they are here is a sign of something. Either waking up or passing time.
I think they are probably getting paid to shill.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
]reply to post by Misoir

Maybe they are thinking of how they can put their advertisements on UFOs…

ROTFLMAO...

Simply brilliant
I laughed so hard reading this I spilled my drink

I wouldn't put it past them... "Okay people - we are going to have a lot of air traffic as soon as the military releases the information... Sooooo.... what does everyone say to advertisements on our new friends ships?"
*lots of nods and agreement*

I can't wait to see a ufo zipping by with the Pepsi logo on the bottom

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by Aquarius1
This is just another conference, no different then the Disclosure Projects that have been aired on CSPAN that took place at Washington DC Press Club in the past, you all saw where that went, NOWHERE !!!

With people like you and shall we say your poor attitude, it's no wonder the Earth is in such a mess.

We might as well all jut roll over and die if you're anything to go by!

Otherwise, let's look forward to the future in a positive light where we can have peace, much less pollution and hopefully no wars.

Do you want to end up as dust like in Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy (1st episode)?

There is no attitude, I have followed and been involved in the subject for more then 25 years, just because more people become aware doesn't mean disclosure or that any thing will change, this has been just around the corner for as long as I can remember.

I was a huge advocate for disclosure for many years, helped put on UFO Conferences in the San Francisco Bay Area in the late eighties and early nineties. To be honest nothing has changed, it has been known for years that the general public believes we are being visited. Companies like Lockheed, the Military and also NASA know what is going on, there doesn't have to be a World Conference to make them aware, they are keeping their mouth shut just like our government.

Don't tell me what my attitude is, you know nothing about me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJaxson

I ask for evidence. Fantasy is for fiction.

And let me reverse it for you...

Jaxson, you should go outside more at night and look up at the sky with some night vision goggles. you will soon see we are definitely alone.....
You seriously think that ET could evade us all this time, given we WANT to find ET?
edit on 26-1-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nick Pope was a speaker at this and has been putting updates on his Facebook page for the last week leading up to it and now it is over - so it is true!!! So all nay sayers please apologise to the OP .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Was there a video posted of this meeting? If not, then why not?

Even despite a video, this is very interesting I must admit.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I personally don't like the people hosting this conference. Not because of what they are doing in the world of business, but because of who they are linked to. If you are not familiar with the Saudi Binladin Group, you should do some reading Saudi Binladin Group. Just the fact the Osama Bin Laden is linked to this company (which was founded by his father) makes me feel that the company could be feeding him money. Which, in turn, means our tax dollars are as well. Since Saudi Arabia is rich because of our blood, I mean oil-money, that means the taxes we pay for gas and other oil products, are getting funneled into Bin Laden's pockets.

(I'm sure it would happen through another company, but I just don't know any with a direct connection to Osama)

And so I remain on topic, the reason I bring this up is because I feel this is just another way for the corporations to devise ways to make more money. ETs may or may not be real, but this discussion is about how to make more money; and possibly do less harm to the environment... if it is cost effective. This has nothing to do with ETs, not from what I was reading. Simply that studying "phenomena" of sightings can lead to more open-mindedness in the development side of the industry. (Basically, a way to talk about making more money without bringing in the citizens of the countries that they are planning to 'steal' from)
edit on 1/26/2011 by Seitler because: had to get on topic

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
I think it has more to do with the fact that we're a backwards people and are of no use to any ETs that are aware of us, socially or otherwise.

Well if they're out there, maybe we would be if they used their brains and helped us.

I don't really see why it's their responsibility to? We're perfectly capable of helping ourselves...

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by ballsdeep

Originally posted by jonnywhite

WHERE is ET. The fact that we even have to look suggests we're indeed the cosmic oddballs. We're the fluke, the clubfooted messup. There's no ET here, we're alone. And now we have to find out how this happened. Could it be that this universe discourages intelligent life or that instead we're just in a random corner that by chance is void of intelligent life other than ourselves?

I think it has more to do with the fact that we're a backwards people and are of no use to any ETs that are aware of us, socially or otherwise.
Re-read what I wrote.

If ETs didn't care we should still be able to detect them. Since we have failed to find them, it suggests to me that everything I said in my post is closer to the truth than the gobbledegook you find here in this conspiracy forums. You come here and you just get lost. Go to a university or an academic though and you come closer to the truth. The question of how we came to be and how we're alone like this is a big new thing that we've only begun to explore.

Since we have failed to find them? I fail to see how a) we could be expectd to find them with our limited technology (especially if they don't want us to find them? # we can hide things from each other ON THIS PLANET so I don't see how a lack of detection can indicate with any certainty that we are alone).

b) ERRRR have you just disregarded the countless (and I mean COUNTLESS) amounts of anectdotal evidence for no other reason than it suits your hypothesis to do so? Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LinkInc
Was there a video posted of this meeting? If not, then why not?

Even despite a video, this is very interesting I must admit.

There is video footage of the opening speaker, Tony Blair.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

We WANTED to find a giant squid for a couple hundred years. Finally one was found back in the 1800s? They were searching, actively, since back in the 1300s. That is 500 years to figure out these "mythical" creatures were indeed real.

Why do you think that we, who only started "actively" searching for ETs back when Tesla was alive, would have found any in only about 100 years? If in another 400 years we fail to find ANY sign of life, intelligent or otherwise, then I will agree with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in a lot off sore subjects, including E.T's. I strongly think that if there were no such thing ,legitimately confirmed, then our gov't, if not others, would tell us " look, believe what you want, but we havent found anything yet.
honestly, im kinda drunk, the only thing im sure of is I have work tomorrow, my girlfriends a b***h ( most of the time) and Im ready for whatever the F**k comes my way>
and shes gonna be pissed when she wakes up to an empty 12 pack of twisted teas. cheers people

edit on 26-1-2011 by Tacticz86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Extraterrestials are definetley real. I had a few ufo related experiences when I was in the military, even though my 11 months of enlistment experienced sucked. After being discharged I came home and everytime I rememver these events I feel compelled to keep doing my own research to understand exactly who the ufos are and how their existence affects ours. What I think is that there are basically several different types of "alien" civilization in the universe, and we are part of them ourselves because to someone in another completely different world in another galaxy which I believe there is of course life in other planets/galaxies.But It's become very simple to understand after doing much research and at the same time relying on spiritual guidance that there is of course reverse engeenering happening through the ages and it is of course the reason why in just about 115 years or so we are extremely technologically advanced. But I believe that Extraterrestials travel alone or with a small "crew", so their purpose can always be different because one spaceship might use completely different technology and can be carrying extra terrestial beings from completely different galaxies with extremely different understandings of all truth to the universe, yet physically just as powerful since I believe "Aliens" are masters of all elements that scientist know of today and perhaps even more that have yet to be discovered. I believe some extraterrestials travel through our world undetected, but sometimes even while traveling at the speed of light, can be detected and then the goverment shoots them down because our top military officials are given orders straight from the president. I believe that the gov't of course never lets them return to their galaxies and the beings stay here teaching scientist in underground laboratories as much knowledge as they can cram. There are also extraterrestials who can manifest us through our soul, since it is the portal to other dimensions in which they exist, and I believe that these are the ones who really want to harm humankind and are either going to slave us or kill us all when a galactical battle takes place in our planet. But when I think about the moment any of our government officials step up to these beings such as to look them in the eye and ask what is your purpose, how can that government official know wether or not his souls has been manifested by some kind of physic abilities these beings might have, which tells me that that is at least one possible way in which they have already infiltrated perhaps all world governents.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Knowledgeoftruth because: forgot to add

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I call B.S.

I read about the GCF on here a couple days ago in another thread, and that article was misleading too.

Here's a clue...look above the word "LIFE" in the chart and read the rest of it. what does it say?
Oh yea..it says "major changes in world views IF we find intelligent life."

Keyword there IF, which means it hasn't happened yet, and no they weren't told it has.

So even if this chart is indeed from the gcf meeting, The GCF is probably more about "How do we target Alien/UFO-minded consumers" than "How do we interact business-wise with aliens.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would bet my life that the President doesnt know everything that is going on with E.T's or what not. guaranteed. Think about it. would you brief the president on some crazy # like that> the answer is no.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join