It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to all my fellow atsers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
First i would like introduce myself, my name is davewasdead and i am a co-founder of a paranormal investigation team based in the south wales area of Great Britian. We have over ten years experience in our field, but even now i still see and learn new things every trip it seems. I have been a member on ats now for some time and have only posted on a couple of times, but i spend hours reading your posts and gathering info which may come in handy sometime, i have introduced loads of my friends and collegues to this site and they all enjoy being part of it. So there we are, thats me signing in and saying hello, see you all in the posts

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice, I will be interested in hearing your professional expertise on the paranormal subjects. I do have a question do you think shows like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures and the like are beneficial for the field? Or do you think they are a deterioration and why? Thanks in advance and welcome.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Golithion because: Shoes on the mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
*Toilet flushes*

"OMG did you hear that!?!?"

"Yeah....man..!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK----------------------Next time on paranormal investigation, a rat crosses the floor of an old abandoned building and the team S#&@ themselves! ALSO!!!! A number of the member talk to themselves under green camera filter lense fooling not only YOU, but even worse, THEMSELVES!

Seriously... I have an open mind, but those shows are ridiculous. If anything, they work to support the case AGAINST paranormal activity being a reality. And to be honest, who would want to talk to a crew of goofs looking for a quick dollar behind the camera? What sort of self respecting ghost....

LMAO.

I do not in any way discredit your work, I have had 'some' experiences that lead me to be open to the possibility... Best of luck, and again,

Welcome.

M

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have fun, I'm sure you will find many who are interested in your field.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for the paranormal phenomena etc I use to advice people the following:

Read the book Zhuan Falun(it is free to download, a bestseller in China(100 million copies or so before the communists banned it) about how to become a truly good person. develop supernormal powers, opening your third eye etc etc.

You find the book link in my signature below.

I do Falun Dafa self-cultivation and got a completely new perspective on life.

Wish you all the best!

/Gauss

new topics

top topics

join