It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law Obama will have to produce birth certificate to r

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Question:

If Obama really wasn't born in America, wouldn't he and the CIA have ample time to produce an absolutely authentic-looking fake certificate by the time any of these laws pass? I mean, what's the point?

Obviously there is a hidden motive, and conservatives ignore it just the same way that they ignored the Patriot act. What was the Patriot Act supposed to do? Increase government surveillance powers to combat terror. What did it do? Increase government surveillance powers to keep any and all US citizens under watch.

What is this sort of law meant to do? Oust Obama. What is it actually going to do...?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I had to present my birth certificate to prove citizenship just to get a drivers liscense. Good to know that I won't ever have to do that again if I ever decided to run for president.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I had to present my birth certificate to prove citizenship just to get a drivers liscense. Good to know that I won't ever have to do that again if I ever decided to run for president.
I’m not worried about that situation either, I highly doubt you will ever run for President. But I can see how in the age of Sarah Palin everyone thinks they could be the President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

I’m not worried about that situation either, I highly doubt you will ever run for President. But I can see how in the age of Sarah Palin everyone thinks they could be the President of the United States.

They would never have me to if I wanted if I wanted too. I wad just kidding, makeing a point.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am curious which state only gives licenses to people who can prove they are natural born citizens with an original long form birth certificate. Maybe your annecdote was not birther related? You do not even need to be a citizen to get a license in most states. I thought it was all states so I am curious.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join