It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Reason there is no Moonbase ...no base ! Super Close Up Lunar Surface Video shows anomalies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Space Voyager ... Bug Out !!! The Aliens Are In Hot Persuit...
Super Close Up ...Travel surface of the weirdest body in our Solar System ..structures can be seen... The Story So Far . .it seems this is a Death Star composed of a Googleplex of Objects which can be seen in the preceeding
video's in this channel youtube.com/user/vaeroni , so the ***reason*** there is no russian /chinese/american moonbase is there IS NO SOLID GROUND...the Moon is really just a cloud of objects and a clever optical illusion...the story continues...

Enjoy a good close up look not afforeded by google moon or anyone else , get so close you can see the aliens
watch this video very closely it reveals a moon packe with anomallies later today i will post amazing live fullmotion video of structure ...this is just for starters enjoy ...this is a close as you will ever get to the lunar surface..if it exists as solid rock we sincerly and scientifically doubt that,,it seems tp be a cloud of objects

objects photo vid...

Go to my channel for Tons of Alien Moon Action Gaurenteed ..!
youtube.com...
this vid shows Moon cloud structure in the intro
and end...pistures all real and only enhanced for detail

edit on 1/25/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: add new content

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
without going to your youtube channel, I assume the first video is made from a camera recording through a telescope?

Firstly:

this is a close as you will ever get to the lunar surface

Do I even need to link the various NASA apollo mission video footage? I totally could but I think it would be a waste of time.

if it exists as solid rock we sincerly and scientifically doubt that

Who is we? because even the people who don't believe man made it to the moon, or to the extent we've been told, know the moon is made of rock and is in fact a solid object, which is why it has enough gravitational force to affect the earths tides. Beyond that, there are laser reflecting mirrors in place on the moon that anyone who knows where to point, can hit, giving them an up to the minute accurate distance of the moon. Again, to please the no-mooners, none of this would technically require human feet on the moon.

Now about that second video, I didn't have my speakers on, I've learned that lesson a few times. But all i can see is either TV static, or a hyper zoomed in color filtered image of what might be the moon, or could be a rug in your living room.

I'm not trying to poo on your parade, but I'm being quite nice, i wouldn't expect the same from everyone else.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've tried to see what you're getting at but can't - i even tried the 'magic eye' method

Could you perhaps clarify what it is we're supposed to be seeing?

Thanks

edit on 25-1-2011 by Jimbowsk because: Multitasking makes me spell things wrong apparently...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The videos aren't working for me. Can you fix them?

I have a very fast connection and never have a problem with youtube.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The link was misspelled, but I wouldn't waste too much time on this though, just realised the same videos have been posted by the same user before

I've been coming to ATS for years for the amazing info, insights, evidence and discussions, not to look at colourful blobs and wild conjecture.

If this is sincere then I apologise I can't see what you're getting at with this, however if you're just a troll, then please go away, we don't like your kind here

link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Errm.

Not wanting to sound rude here, but...are you a bit lonely?

You sound a bit lonely...Captain.

And the title of this thread and video are *very* misleading mate, that is not a super close up view of the moon, it's not even a super view, i've seen better through my own 4" reflector, and that's not saying much at all.

There are NO anomalies in your video, none at all - apart from the title.

If you are feeling the need to communicate, why not join an astronomy group or something?

link   

You have a cool accent.

Ok, not sure what I'm looking for here. Are you really being serious in the first one? It isn't a joke? I'm sorry, but I can't tell.

Maybe if you point out what exactly you want us to see... ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This thread is a complete waste of time.. Crappy, blurry video with strange commentary.. Captain, their hailing us??

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think you spelt 'anomalies' wrong, it's spelt 'pareidolia'

How's about taking some screen dumps and highlighting what we're supposed to be seeing with our untrained eyes, cos at the moment i'm feeling like Ray Charles...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

It's the allien control network censorship , normal for anything i do online
the truth is killing the mind control matrix ..keep trying can post them to
online drive and mirrors for you... if you want ...?thanx for the reply

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
reply to post by spikey

no anomalies to the untrained ...loudmouth empty vessel type big mac munching eye that is ...erm eeeew

Don't create a misleading, nonsense thread and then insult posters who reply pal..ok!

I spend a *lot* of my free time searching through the thousands of images of the moon from the various International moon missions, and i'd say my eyes are quite well trained to see these anomalies, and there are plenty of them to be seen...unfortunately, just not in your videos.

Oh yeah, i don't touch that mass produced 'big mac' poison, and i'm far from being an empty vessel either.

You have heard your own...err...video, haven't you? And you call me an empty vessel?

Weird is a good thing in my opinion, and i consider you to be so. However, while i think weird is good and enriches the world, rude and juvenile isn't and doesn't, so pack it in.

I don't suffer fools gladly, so don't try insulting me again matey. Better yet, if you don't like people passing comment on ridiculous videos, don't post them in the first place then you won't have to put up with it.

Frankly, i'm surprised a moderator hasn't thrown this thread in the trash yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Frankly, i'm surprised a moderator hasn't thrown this thread in the trash yet.

Ditto! This thread's going nowhere and it seems any request for clarification is just being disregarded. Back under the bridge troll!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I dont argue with non scientists , you have nothing but an opinion , got any video you filmed , any hard science
you do ...you just talk rude # all day long and eat junk food...go away ,science is rough ,dirty hard..no for little
mommy's boys and girls ..come with your science , your own science ,before you critisize others , spelling
you out ,what a twit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Uhh no NASA put them there and anyone with a high powered laser can hit them. they do it all the time. Do I really need to post blurry blobs on youtube for you?

science.nasa.gov...
www.space.com...

Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

www.planetary.org...

Here's a nice close up HD video of the lunar surface, bonus, it's earthrise.

www.youtube.com...

Can i stop wasting my time on a rude troll yet?
edit on 25-1-2011 by phishybongwaters because: trolls are lame

One last thing. What F*CKING science have you presented? NONE. You can't even prove you took that video, hell, you could be videotaping your moon screen saver on your pc. You are an obvious troll, you can't answer any simple inquiries as to what we're supposed to see, instead you ramble on in half coherent gibberesh and hurling insults.

seriously, we gave you ample time to even tell us what you think we will see. nothing but rude responses. And now you claim you are a scientist?

what field?

where did you study?

What was your phd thesis on?

how long have you been in the field?

What are the exact technically specifications of your camera and telescope?

What dates are the videos taken?

You can tell me I can't prove anything, yet i just posted a picture of the mirror plate left on the moon to help test general relativity. Any "scientist" working in astronomy knows about those mirrors because they are used CONSTANTLY.

So here;s your chance, give us an answer to any of those questions, even just 1.
edit on 25-1-2011 by phishybongwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I rest my case!

You've shown nothing that equates to any sort of evidence, and you skip around any requests asking so. Plus most of your posts seem to make no sense - a moderator definitely needs to get involved here, ATS doesn't put up with these silly posts.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked for clarification if you were being serious, but alas, it appears you're not.

Peace out

PS. Why do you keep goin on about junk food? I'm a martial arts teacher and watch my diet quite carefully athankyou very much!

edit on 25-1-2011 by Jimbowsk because: Just to reply to some more strange statements from the OP!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I dont argue with non scientists , you have nothing but an opinion , got any video you filmed , any hard science
you do ...you just talk rude # all day long and eat junk food...go away ,science is rough ,dirty hard..no for little
mommy's boys and girls ..come with your science , your own science ,before you critisize others , spelling
you out ,what a twit

Duck, would you please consult with any friends that have both feet on the ground and ask them of their genuine opinions of your videos?

Something is amiss here, and your repeated plastering of ATS with this nonsense is irritating. Save yourself the humiliation of having a mod pull the plug and do it on your own.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

So you work for NASA and put it there...you can prove it's there with your own science ...think not ..try doing your own stuff ...then comment on the science of others . You are just spewing the party line ...NOT SCIENCE ingnore...eeeew smelly bongs

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Hey all I am doing is showing you the product of several hundred hours of real research ...as usual people who
like sausage should not watch it being made ,,,argue with your gf/bf or mom or whatever or get a telescope and do better ...you got nothing but bad vibes and opinion again ,,,no science wuss ..take a long walk...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join