It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best possible TR3B video ever shot? *Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
Well to someone who has not seen this said craft, I suppose it would be hard to believe someone who has. It has been said before, the court will take someone word to put someone in prison. Why not take someones word who has nothing to lose or gain. I am not out here trying to sell a book, or promote a movie.

But there is something to gain - prestige in the eyes of peers.

And witness statements are notoriously unreliable, which is why most court cases do not rely on them - most cases rely on evidence rather than witnesses, there are rarely any actual real cases that are like a TV show where witnesses are called to the stand one after another and asked to give their statement, cross examined etc etc.

Witness statements have been proven to change over time, with most changing according to prevailing media and publi opinion on the case (numerous studies have shown this).

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

exactly like I said i have nothing to lose or gain. my only proof would be my 4 friends who do not even believe in ET per say. They saw what I saw, when i ask them about it they will hardly even talk about the subject.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

This TR-3B was captured in USA 19. April, 2011........
In the middle of the video, you can see a second Orb UFO.....

二战绝密武器奇迹希特勒V7的Naziufo飞碟ovni俄罗斯军用飞机碰撞测试亚洲地区的51个美国2011年到2012年普遍服务义务� ��球体自由能真正的反重力泄露新­的空间概念空中汽车穿梭​​奥巴马布什4月30日目击军事隐形飞机的轰鸣外来� �天空德国电信飞机勒vril haunebu施里弗
top secret miracle armes ww2 Adolf Hitler V7 Naziufo ovni ovni militaire de la Russie d'essai avion crash asie usa zone 51 orbe uso 2011 2012 sans l'énergie anti gravité réelle fuite de nouveaux espaces de navette observations concept Skycar obama bush 30 avril militaire Stealth bang sonique porte-avions exotiques allemand ciel de fer plan thule vril
शीर्ष गुप्त चमत्कार WW2 एडॉल्फ हिटलर V7 Naziufo आवाज ovni सैन्य विमान क्रैश टेस्ट रूस अमरीका एशिया क्षेत्र 51 यूएसओ ओर्ब 2011 2012 मुफ्त ऊर्जा विरोधी गुरुत्व असली नया रिक्त स्थान शटल अवधारणा skycar ओबामा झाड़ी sightings 30 अप्रैल सैन्य चुपके ध्वनि बूम विमान वाहक विदेशी लोहा आकाश जर्मन लीक हथियार थुले vril haunebu Schriever Habermohl Miethe विमान
Übersetzung von Englisch nach Indonesisch
atas keajaiban senjata rahasia ww2 Adolf Hitler V7 Naziufo ufo ovni kecelakaan pesawat militer rusia uji asia usa area 51 2011 2012 USO bola energi gravitasi gratis anti bocor real baru konsep ruang antar-jemput penampakan obama skycar semak 30 April Militer Stealth sonic boom Pesawat Pengangkut jerman besi langit asing pesawat
極秘奇跡の兵器第二次世界大戦アドルフヒットラーV7のNaziufo UFOのovni軍用機衝突テストロシアアジアアメリカ合衆国領域2011は、2012年の自由エネルギー反重力実際の新しいス ペースシャトルコンセプトskycarオバ­マブッシュ目撃に4月30日軍事ステルスソニックブーム航空母艦外国人鉄空� ��ドイツ語を漏らした51嘘のオーブ平面スーリーvril haunebuシュリーバー
일급 비밀 기적 무기 ww2 아돌프 히틀러 v7의 Naziufo UFO가 ovni 군용 항공기 충돌 테스트 러시아 아시아 미국 면적 2011 2012 자유 에너지 안티의 중력이 진짜 새로운 공간 셔틀 개념 skycar의 오바 마가 부시 목격에게 4월 30일 군용 스텔스 소닉 붐 항공 모함 외계인 철분 하늘 독일어 유출 51 uso의 구를 비행기 툴레
ultra-secreto de armas milagrosas ww2 Adolf Hitler V7 Naziufo ufo ovni aviões militares da Rússia na Ásia área de teste de colisão EUA 51 2011 2012 orbe USO energia livre gravidade anti vazamento real de novos espaços de transporte conceito avistamentos skycar obama bush 30 de abril Militar Stealth sonic boom do porta-aviões alemão céu alienígena ferro plano
совершенно секретным оружием чудо ww2 Адольфа Гитлера V7 Naziufo НЛО OVNI военных самолетов в краш-тестах Россия Азия США площадь 51 УСО Orb 2011 2012 свободная энергия анти гравитации утечка реальных Новая Shuttle пространств понятие Skycar Обама Буш наблюдения 30 апреля Военный Stealth звукового удара авианосец чужеродных немецком небе железа плоскости Туле врил Haunebu Шривер Habermohl Мите
ด้านบนอาวุธลับฮิตเลอร์อดอล์ฟมิราเคิล Ww2 V7 Naziufo ufo ovni เครื่องบินทหารทดสอบความผิดพลาดรัสเซียเอเชียพื้นที่ ประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกาลูกโลก uso 51 2011 2012 พลังงานแรงโน้มถ่วงของการป้องกันการรั่วไหลจริงฟรีรถ รับส่งคันใหม่ skycar แนวคิด obama Sightings พุ่ม 30 เมษายน Stealth เครื่องบินทหารบูมเสียงมนุษย์ต่างดาวภาษาเยอรมันท้อง ฟ้าและตัวแทนจำหน่ายเหล็ก เครื่องบิน vril haunebu ทูเล

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

This reminds me of a story my friends big bro once told me. His friend worked at a naval facility in a desert somewhere and he tells me that he was able to see the TR3B in person and up close! It was being rolled out of a hangar at the base. He was also able to see what the thing was made of. Its a light weight unbreakable material.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think that was a TR3-A manta ray, being used and flown in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
what do you think of this nice video of a TR-3B..

wingsforall.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I saw three of these in Orange County Ca. near 91 and 55 @ 11:00am..5/12/12 I had no idea what they were, they shimmered like mercury ..i distinctly saw a round object in the middle of a tri angle...they appeared to tumble as they flew..at times they appeared gelatinous..two flew directly over head at a high altitude..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukh8tr
I saw three of these in Orange County Ca. near 91 and 55 @ 11:00am..5/12/12 I had no idea what they were, they shimmered like mercury ..i distinctly saw a round object in the middle of a tri angle...they appeared to tumble as they flew..at times they appeared gelatinous..two flew directly over head at a high altitude..

That reads like what I'd expect to see from a craft with active optical stealth (metamaterials & active luminance compensation).

Don't believe your lying eyes.

edit on 26-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join