It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best possible TR3B video ever shot? *Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

There is only one source to the TR3B Edgar Fouche and he tries to hard to prove he is the real deal.

In the end his info on it is third hand by his own admission. There is a thread on that here

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or here at Alien Scientist
www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Time to hunt for an airplane that has those light configurations underneath
It may solve some mysteries.

And yes I believe in the triangle, just not the 600 ft 4 story high TR3-B

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And yes I believe in the triangle, just not the 600 ft 4 story high TR3-B

Sounds a teensy bit far fetched doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Sounds a teensy bit far fetched doesn't it?

Not so much the size... but the whole business surrounding the reports... something just doesn't read right. I have been battling it out with Ed and his supporters for some time. Every time I ask some loaded question... it gets errr nasty. That always makes me question harder

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry, im still only at my Above Top Secret level, not that high yet!
Do I have to join the Tea Party to see them as too? I guess i'll never be able to see them. I think i should start calling you B.S. instead of Boondock Saint.
funny stuff

now ziggy...
u know as well as I do that us ATS Vets
have to throw in a lil sarcasm every once
in a while to keep a thread interesting.
Agreed. The sarcasm here at ATS is art. lol I've had to up my game! you have to be creative when you cant curse.

But I liked how u tossed the Tea Party
into the mix. But of course everyone knows
tea is best served with crumpets

It was too easy. It was either that joke or something about this guy...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see that now. I've looked over a ton of google pics and YT vids over the past hour and now I i've got a better idea of the configurations from take off to landing. With the quality being pretty fuzzy on this one its hard to make out the definition giving it a softer look, in my eyes atleast. Looking back I see what i did.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Looks to me like a civil airliner taking off at night, which is why it has all its relevant landing lights on, and the usual warning strobe working as well.

As for the TR3B - there is no such thing IMHO. What there is though, is an awful lot of regurgitated nonsense out there taken from a single source - of course thats just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
The 3B does not have jet propulsion
which is clearly audible in the video.
I would have to say landing lights
on a commercial jet.
I agree it's some kind of jet aircraft from the noise, and not a TR-3B, however the video quality is so poor I'm unable to identify the type of jet.

I would have tended to think possibly military instead of commercial but again it's just not clear enough to identify.

Regarding the speed, it's apparently coming in for a landing and would have the flaps down, and jets can go pretty slowly once they have the flaps down, so nothing about the speed rules out a jet.

It's unfortunate that no details are given, like whether this is next to a commercial airport, or near a military airport, for example. But it does look like it's on a landing approach so I assume it's near some type of airport.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

With the quality being pretty fuzzy on this one its hard to make out the definition giving it a softer look, in my eyes at least. Looking back I see what i did.

Well watching that video makes me sea sick

But the important part here as far as I can see is the light configuration

This image I got them reversed the top one is last as it's leaving

edit on 25-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ive always heard that the "Black Triangles" give off no sound what so ever outside of a low humming noise. That sounded like a Jet.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'ma have to go w/ commercial airliner of some sort w/ landing lights and what not on. I would be extremely dissapointed if the TR3B is that loud.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those stills remind me of a F14 tomcat with its wings swept back, its just the lighting config that throws me.

My own totally un-professional opinion of course

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Regardless of the sound the video is quite awesome. Definitely looks like all the other TR3Bs we have seen videos and pictures of. The only difference is this video is of much better quality. Thanks for the post. S+F

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
im gona have to say its fake. i personally seen a tr3-b and it doesn't make a sound. plus it didnt have lights going accross it, only one in each corner on the underside and one in the centre.

imo it clearly sounds like a jet comming in to land.

good effort tho! keep looking for more

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Numino

The TR-3B is amazing. It can go slow, hover, accelerate, slow down, move left, right, up, down, whatever.

So can the British Harrier jump jet. The government has just retired the ones in the RAF that operated them since 1966.
uk.video.yahoo.com...

I guess the Americans have now caught up with British technology!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Yes sir but our Marines have been using the AV-8B and TAV-8B harriers since 1985. The thing about the TR-3B though (I've seen one) it makes absolutely no noise. Or at least it's very quiet. Pretty cool stuff

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i saw one of these in my home town the year before last.it was 2 in the morning over a fairly populous area.prevoiusly that night the power for a whole "block" went down for about 3 hours even traffic lights and street lights causing chaos at the junction at the end of my street.it was cold mid november in britain.i didnt get any photo as i had prevoiusly bust up my phone skating so i had a ghetto nokia from back in the day.the craft moved at about 5 mph from one side of my street to the other and out of view.i viewed the craft from right underneath.it was silent,no noise at all unlike the video above.no street lamp light reflected of it either.it was almost like a gun metal grey colour but as i said didnt reflet light.As it dissapeared over the houses and out of view i sprinted to the end of my street to the junction i previously mentioned to get a better look but it was gone.that night was the confirmation that there was more to life than weve been told.whether that was the tr 3b or whatever or ET's is up to whoever cares.i think it was man made.why because what would ET's be doing over a #ty british city at 2 in the morning.if it was in broad daylight i'd buy into it being possible ET's.oh the light thing in the centre was almost like a redish glass type texture that faintly glowed in a pulsating type manor.not white like in the vid above.
just my account believe me or dont i dont care im just putting it out there to hopefully shed some more light on the subject.
oh and im not saying the power cut was related just intruiging that these events both happened in the same night within hours of each other

peace and love

ps the craft was about 20 metres or so wide.roughly 2 houses width

edit on 25-1-2011 by skateb0arder because: missed something

edit on 25-1-2011 by skateb0arder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skateb0arder

Yeah man same here. No noise. One thing I notice is that these sightings only happen at night. I haven't heard of anyone seeing one during the day

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

With the quality being pretty fuzzy on this one its hard to make out the definition giving it a softer look, in my eyes at least. Looking back I see what i did.

Well watching that video makes me sea sick

But the important part here as far as I can see is the light configuration

This image I got them reversed the top one is last as it's leaving

edit on 25-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

So what do you think it is Zorgon?
I think it makes a lot of noise.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

jets have a red light on one wing and a green one on the other + a flashing strobe and i can't see any of them and the lights are all wrong for airliner even if it does sound like one but like you say to a sceptic it's swamp gas or a weather ballon

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join