It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best possible TR3B video ever shot? *Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Crumbles
Point being these do not make one sound so I have to call false.

I would have to agree.
The 3B does not have jet propulsion
which is clearly audible in the video.
I would have to say landing lights
on a commercial jet.

Me too.

Obvious Jet engine sound...the TR3B is supposed to use exotic power and propulsion systems. They are not reputed to have conventional jet engines.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

some people say its anti gravity so it can float but it cant move with out a conventional jet engine so when people see it moving slow with no sound its using the anti gravity but to gain speed they need to use the jet engines they was never able to replicate alien propulsion systems properly because they link to your mind and the human mind isn't strong enough for alien technology so they just the anti gravity for now i guess

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
That is SO AMAZING! Best TR3B images evare! Prolly the debunkers will say its just a jet!
Do you think its the TR3B-B or TR3B-C?

star and flag for best evar UFO video posted to ATS!

You have got to be kidding!

This object gives every appearance of, movement of and sound of being a jet on landing approach with its landing lights on.

The triangles exist, but this video gives absolutely no characteristics that they frequently display.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can happily say that as I have been a nerdy Aircraft Spotter for 33 years now, it is definately NOT a TR-3B.

It is clearly a normal airliner with it's landing lights on etc.

I only watched the 1st video but trust me, it's an airliner.

Just by listening you can tell that there are multiple NORMAL jet engines running!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
f 14 with its wing retracted

my guess

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

No it is not. Incorrect propulsion. At that altitude they are not allowed to fly over homes like that.

It would be like me going outside and seeing an F22 flying low and slow a couple hundred feet up. Now state of war that would be different. Different flight rules below deck.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's a plane - TR3B's are silent.....Well, carry a low hum to some degree
edit on 25-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A question to all of those claiming this is the mythical (traceable back to one source who actually was just speculating on its existence) "TR3-B"

How do you know?

I ask because many are making claims and using definitives, and yet I can go out of a night and video many objects that appear to be like this because I happen to live under the flightpaths of two major airports in the North of England.

After over 25 years of experience observing aviation, I see (and hear) a jet aircraft, flying low with its landing lights on in this video.

So... I repeat - how do you know?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
How drunk was the guy filming that? He could not even focus the camera on his own back yard. If he only could have managed to figure out how to work his camera, that MIGHT have been a good video.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This was a more interesting case as there were witnesses and military response to the 'object'.

Could this have been a TR-3B?

edit on 25/1/11 by Pimander because: added lasst line

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Interesting OP video...

It actually brought back a memory from when I was a kid. My father and I were driving through some Albertan highway in the middle of the night and I remember staring at a specific star that looked strange. Then I realized that it was moving and getting closer, and wasn't some regular aircraft. At some point it even got close enough to fly over our van (which was going at like 100km on a fairly deserted night highway), under 100ft from the ground because I clearly saw the light configuration.

Weird that this just occured to me since I've seen a few videos of the TR-3B before...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
This was a more interesting case as there were witnesses and military response to the 'object'.
Could this have been a TR-3B?

Thousands of witnesses, tons of stories over an extended period of time, and yet we have only one blurry picture...

except this one that appeared years later according to wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

But it almost looks like this is the original that is distorted in the other picture. All three of the images below from the web are the same photo, just 'enhanced' differently. You can see the 'smudge' off to one side just like it the picture above which is the only image on Wikipedia.

Yet it is one of these versions that is all over the net... not the actual image WTF?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've never been able to figure out why there are so few pictures of the Belgian triangle. I haven't been to Belgium and asked people what they saw myself though. I only have second hand reports.

I do think that something was being tested there though.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That is not a TR3B.

They are silent.
They don't fly (in the conventional aerodynamic sense).

And they don't bank like the craft in the video. The craft in the video is flying.

Having said that the craft in the video does look kind of special, so is probably military and maybe secret tech.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by zorgon

I've never been able to figure out why there are so few pictures of the Belgian triangle. I haven't been to Belgium and asked people what they saw myself though. I only have second hand reports.

I do think that something was being tested there though.

Mobile phone and camera technology wasn't what it is today. These days everyone has got easy video recording equipment on them all the time which they can upload onto the www from the very device they used to acquire the images.

I imagine there are a lot more celluloid photos of the Belgian triangles around in people's houses etc that haven't been published on the net. Let's hope they find their way on to the www soon.
edit on 1-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: clarification

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is the following strange? I have never encountered this...

If one clicks on the YT poster's name "The Carlospoz10" the link takes you to a page that declares
"This channel is not available"...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
If one clicks on the YT poster's name "The Carlospoz10" the link takes you to a page that declares
"This channel is not available"...

Could be set for private or youtube busted him

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

you can clearly see the starboard nav lights flashing!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

I would have to agree.
on a commercial jet.

Did I mis the official press release or what?
Has there been more documents released adding to the reality of the TR3B? As far as I knew all the info was pretty circumstantial.

Well to someone who has not seen this said craft, I suppose it would be hard to believe someone who has. It has been said before, the court will take someone word to put someone in prison. Why not take someones word who has nothing to lose or gain. I am not out here trying to sell a book, or promote a movie.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

I would have to agree.
on a commercial jet.

Did I mis the official press release or what?
Has there been more documents released adding to the reality of the TR3B? As far as I knew all the info was pretty circumstantial.

Well to someone who has not seen this said craft, I suppose it would be hard to believe someone who has. It has been said before, the court will take someone word to put someone in prison. Why not take someones word who has nothing to lose or gain. I am not out here trying to sell a book, or promote a movie.

Well I sure wouldnt use that kinda logic with people that post on an internet UFO forum.The internet and court are two completely different things. I cant just take your word here, i need proof. I have no idea who you really are and its not like you're going to go to jail if you're lying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join