It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, i am new.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello, i am new here. I will introduce myself by the name of Talsue. I am a Nineteen year old Spiritualist who has the gift of Clarivoyance, and has had alot of supernatural situations occur in my life. I come to these forums in the hopes that i can discover more about the mysterious "occult" and peoples true views on it. i have studied every spiritual and religious text i could get my hands on, including translations of the dead sea scrolls ( a point of pride for me). I hope to find more information on demonology ( although i have no desire to encounter a demon or learn of the secrets of summoning one). I hope this forum will provide me with information, and that i can, in return, provide information to the community from my experiances. i look foreward to posting for you all!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey there New.....

Welcome to ATS,

If you have read many religious texts, may I suggest the Apocrphya.
You can find an online copy here:
Apocrypha and Pseudegrapha

This is a compilation, summary and interpretation of all of the parts of the bible that were omitted.
I have yet to finish going through them all,

Just thought you might not have heard about them yet.

Enjoy your time here at ATS, and don't let any naysayers get to you.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
thanks to both of you!
ill go aheand and look into all those links o.o...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Talsue

When you say that you are interested in the occult....

Do you mean strange mysterious things

-or-

secret / hidden / evil things?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

i assure you, i have had my fair share of the evil and dark side of the occult. i simply seek the knowledge. peoples thoughts, feelings, and reactions to such things. their experiances. essentially, i want to compile a list of things that i feel are real stories and combine them into a personal knowledge database. i am one of those people who dreams of being let into the archives in the vatican, not because i am a devout catholic, but because i seek the information. so i guess what i really am looking for is the so called "occult" that is mysticisim.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Talsue

Welcome to ATS friend. I think you'll be happy to know there are a lot of knowledge seekers here on ATS, and also a lot of very knowledgeable people to learn from. Am looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

thanks! the welcome is much appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join