It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Swedish Twins attempt suicide after questioning by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I did a search, and didnt find any thread discussing this event. Hard to figure out whats going on, the women supposedly were NOT on drug or alcohol. One of them talks about her organs being stolen and recognizing someone as not real.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
super soldiers being tested

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There was a big thread on here about this, not long ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The title basically assumes they were aliens, so it's understandable you couldn't find it using the search! It was a truly fascinating event though, a real mystery, I wonder where they are now!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by molenews

It has been posted before.
I think it was under Alien Hybrid or something. Ill go look.

NVM ScepticalBeliever gave the link.
edit on 1/24/2011 by GunzCoty because: i son't want to tell you why.

edit on 1/24/2011 by GunzCoty because: don't not son't

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I remember awhile ago my Dad telling me about seeing this on TV.... Was a bit strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Alien hybrids or crazy biotches on PCP? Which seems more likely?

I am interested in seeing more info on the incident.

K

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This has been discussed at length already and while I am willing to open my mind up to some of the more "out there" theories regarding this case, I think the original assessment of mental health issues fits the bill well enough.

I did a bit of research at the time because the whole incident just stood out to me, but I couldn't find anything. Good luck to anyone else who is investigating

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This has already been up. Someone called them "Alien Hybrids"

It is crazy though and a little creepy - they should both be dead after what they went through.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yea this was covered on here a month or two ago, really crazy interesting stuff - if you haven't had a chance to sit down and watch all the of the videos, I recommend it - it's definitely really weird whatever is going on. Some of it strangely reminds me of a movie that came out a few years ago called "The Island", which is basically a science fiction movie about these people that realize they're clones and decide to escape the "colony", to make a really cool long story short.

If you do the research on it, there actually are , believe it or not, similar stories that really do exist out there.

If I can come across any of them again I'll gladly share the links on here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is clear to me that these two have experienced trauma , most likely stemming from child abuse .Outcome ,split persona's , escapism, substance abuse and psycotic episodes.At the time they were intercepted on the High-way they were sharing a paranoid episode and excersised instinctive fight or flight .Their strength coming from adrenalin .These girls have experienced some extreme abuse and trauma in their life times.I have met a few people such as these that have fallen through the cracks .Tragic outcome .This is actually quite common .The question being was the abuse and truama experienced by the twins from a typical family member/family friend or handler/institution ? Motive ,gratification or predictive programing ? With their joint reaction to the Authorities the latter is likely .Very sad and tragic story indeed .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have watched pretty much everything regarding this case, my opinion is that only one of the sisters was emotionally unstable., if you watch the beginning of the vid the one one the left is who i am talking about. The other just did what was natural(at the time) Bernays describes something similar, i suggest people read his major works(not PR) and then watch the video again...it is scary but also brilliant. Human psychology is funny, no doubt about that imo....
edit on 24-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

This has already been up. Someone called them "Alien Hybrids"

It is crazy though and a little creepy - they should both be dead after what they went through.

I disagree. If you look carefully, you will see that the woman in green was not hit directly by the front of the lorry but by its side. She glanced off it, receiving compound fractures to her leg but no injuries to vital organs. Hence, there is no mystery at all why she was not killed. Her twin sister was lucky not to have been killed. But I don't believe there is any mystery about it. People do survive head-on impacts with cars and lorries. It all depends on the speed the latter are going at the time. Traffic was no doubt slowed down relative to what it would have been because of the police on the motorway. The mystery is rather how one of them recovered so quickly to start fighting the police. Their adrenaline rush probably made them oblivious of the pain from their injuries (a well-known occurrence in wartime fighting amongst soldiers).

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
It is clear to me that these two have experienced trauma , most likely stemming from child abuse .Outcome ,split persona's , escapism, substance abuse and psycotic episodes.At the time they were intercepted on the High-way they were sharing a paranoid episode and excersised instinctive fight or flight .Their strength coming from adrenalin .These girls have experienced some extreme abuse and trauma in their life times.I have met a few people such as these that have fallen through the cracks .Tragic outcome .This is actually quite common .The question being was the abuse and truama experienced by the twins from a typical family member/family friend or handler/institution ? Motive ,gratification or predictive programing ? With their joint reaction to the Authorities the latter is likely .Very sad and tragic story indeed .

Your theory is wrong because one of the twins had lived a normal life in America and had returned to meet up with her sister in Sweden. There was NOTHING in their lives (abuse, drugs, etc) that would have caused either or both to become psychotic. That's why psychologists could not understand their behaviour and had to speculate different theories about its cause.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Your theory is wrong because one of the twins had lived a normal life in America and had returned to meet up with her sister in Sweden. There was NOTHING in their lives (abuse, drugs, etc) that would have caused either or both to become psychotic. That's why psychologists could not understand their behaviour and had to speculate different theories about its cause.

Oh thankyou ,thankyou I stand corrected of my foolish self .I didn't see the spider that scared her and made her run into traffic .Psycologist couldn't understand (quote) ,you said it yourself .

edit on 24-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

No need to be silly.

new topics

top topics

join