It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Description: Some people swear they've seen, photographed and filmed UFOs. But all too often, government documents remain secret. France, England and Ecuador have all recently released documents about UFO encounters to the public. Even the Vatican has recently stated that the existence of UFOs does not go against the Catholic faith. Of the secret documents that are now available to the general public, the information from the Ecuadorian Government is the most significant and the most fascinating. Get the facts about these amazing new discoveries as we investigate UFOs In South America and UFO / ET disclosure by governments around the world.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Please read: Posting video links.

Do not just post a video and copy/paste what the YT descriptions says. Next time, the thread will be trashed.
edit on January 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on January 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm confused, is your a post a commercial here for a youtube video? Can't wait to watch it and "get the facts" of these "amazing new discoveries". About time someone put out something that shed some irrefutable light on this fuzzy subject. Watching now........hope I'm not disappointed after your exuberant write-up!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Had to skip around the 54 minute play time out of the sheer stupidity of the video.

Check out the 24:40 mark! Man, if that's not alien I don't know what it could be.....I mean, there is no way that is man-made or something mundane, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

The flood gates remain wide open to the newbies only now discovering the idea of UFO Disclosure.

OP - I dare you to type UFO Disclosure into the ATS search!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Thanks for the link.

IMO we are nowhere near disclosure and it will never happen unless a whistle blower gets the info out.

Countries are not opening their files they are saying they have released all files so that they can from that point deny any investigations and freedom of information requests.

Do any of these documents include gun camera footage? confiscated photo's? Anything new at all?

No. Unfortunately we are no closer to discloser and if anything further away than we have been for years.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sorry But i dont understand, are you selling a DVD ?.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but 54 minutes. I can't do my favorite things for 54 minutes...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, despite the protestations to the contrary, it would seem a lot of files have been exempted from being given out to the public.
The older ones of us have been hearing and living this same basic run around for decades now.
I agree that this baloney disclosure is not producing the available evidence which many of us already know was confiscated or just dissaprreared by officials back then.....
I think it may be that those who have kept the secrets forr so long, want the whole disclosure to start right at present, and answer no questions about the past.
That way they can deny much of what has been done illegally to cover up the ET presence.
They would like to now market the advanced technology to us, but they want to keep the ownership of the patents for their own empowerment, and they want to get away clean on the various murders andd assassinations both character, and physical which they have perpetrated, in the name of national security, which amounts to their own greed, and hunger for power.
One thing we should never tolerate is amnesty for the crimes of greed and corruption they have committed
which they of course feel is the bottom line for any disclosure ploy.
Its too late for this kind of forgivness, of the legal consequences of their treasons.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
IMO we are nowhere near disclosure and it will never happen unless a whistle blower gets the info out.

There will be no Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heck, I can't even get IgnoreTheFacts to talk...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what are they going to disclose, oh, sorry america we have been in collusion with alien entities who have offered to exchange advanced technology for american citizens. oh by the way, of the over 900,000 americans reported missing every year, about 2300 a day, some if not all of them were abducted for genetic experiments and as food for reptilian overlords. again, sorry for the past 70+ years of lies, murder and treason.

this is the mother of all conspiracies, it'll make 9/11 look like amateur hour. if you are expecting disclosure, don't hold your breath.

edit on 23-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm getting there....i'm getting there......

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

They have.

ATS link

Disclosure Project website.

Project Camalot.

Not all of the witnesses are reliable. Some are very credible. It's up to you to decide whether you believe any of them. You could even see if what hey are saying fits the facts as some members of ATS are. Pitifully few do so in an effective way but...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAMMERAX

So many damn new UFO videos released, this is awesome. I believe most of these because they are glowing balls of light in the daytime. I go back to the 40s, UFOs are nothing to extraodinary, they are white balls of light that fly around in the daytime, pretty peacefully. So in the 40s when peolpe started to see them fill the skies they weren't running around pulling their hair out, they were just kind of curious as to what they were - shipps with aliens on them. This video makes me believe in the accounts of aliens shifting operations to America in the 40s from South America, but the aliens came here to set up major operations for 50 years. They pretty much stopped here but the alien operations in South America continue - which means underground base locations, study of the earth, mutilations for genetic materials, and abductions.

There are no other aliens than the true ones who do these things (just an opinion).

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry but disclosure will take place in September of 2011. Duhhhh

Another "Disclosure" Crumb To Suck On!

new topics

top topics

join