It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad/CIA murdered U.S. troops in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Mossad/CIA murdered U.S. troops in Iraq

beforeitsnews.com

Back in 2006 a story made its rounds through the internet and the worlds media that Israel snipers were killing U.S. Troops in Iraq and pinning the blame on “insurgents” in order to enrage American troops so that the slaughter continued.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

After a through investigation into this older story there is more than enough evidence to point to the fact that Mossad (with the CIA) is operating inside Iraq and has been for years. I used the original material and new updated info that has come out that proves what it says is true. I rewrote the article and sourced it with links to click on see the original article that backs up each claim or a video showing evidence backing up each claim. My hope is that more people will see this larger, better sourced article and take this more serious than they did the original back in 2006. On October 18, 2006 Anderson Cooper of CNN showed a video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq. CNN says it obtained the video from a “representative” of an unnamed “insurgent leader.” Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA. Interesting side note, If you go to Anderson Coopers “blog” and look at Anderson Cooper’s Archives you will see that there is a huge missing gap of video from December 2005 – January 2008. That is two years of missing video reports. Interesting that it happens to be the same time this report aired and the same time that the sectarian violence in Iraq was raging and attacks by “insurgents” on our troops increased in number and brutality.

edition.cnn.com...

Well to be honest its no surprise to me, The evidence is there And it makes sense To be honest.

Ive allways thought that the entire War is been fueled by a need For Oil, Power and greed.
But shooting Ones own troops to antagonize them into a vicarious and brutal response to Insurgents Is just plain wrong.

More evidence here:
www.federaljack.com...
edit on 23/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Hi, Ted - is that you? Looks quite a bit like your cartoon avatar

This might also account for the extremely high rates of "suicide" among the troops. I've wondered if they were being suicided since this was first talked about a few years ago. And after Pat Tillman. Not everyone is going to agree to become an NWO killing machine and some might even be vocal in their objections.

edit on 23-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: dbl

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alternate source with several videos.

www.federaljack.com...
edit on 23-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: added source

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

After a through investigation into this older story there is more than enough evidence to point to the fact that Mossad (with the CIA) is operating inside Iraq and has been for years. I used the original material and new updated info that has come out that proves what it says is true. I rewrote the article and sourced it with links to click on see the original article that backs up each claim or a video showing evidence backing up each claim. My hope is that more people will see this larger, better sourced article and take this more serious than they did the original back in 2006. On October 18, 2006 Anderson Cooper of CNN showed a video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq. CNN says it obtained the video from a “representative” of an unnamed “insurgent leader.” Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA. Interesting side note, If you go to Anderson Coopers “blog” and look at Anderson Cooper’s Archives you will see that there is a huge missing gap of video from December 2005 – January 2008. That is two years of missing video reports. Interesting that it happens to be the same time this report aired and the same time that the sectarian violence in Iraq was raging and attacks by “insurgents” on our troops increased in number and brutality.

edition.cnn.com...

Well to be honest its no surprise to me, The evidence is there And it makes sense To be honest.

Ive allways thought that the entire War is been fueled by a need For Oil, Power and greed.
But shooting Ones own troops to antagonize them into a vicarious and brutal response to Insurgents Is just plain wrong.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You'll have to find another source for this. Beforeitsnes.com has been known to completely fabricate stories.

Anyway, I don't believe Israel or the CIA needed to snipe American troops seeing as insurgents are still doing it on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Yep thats me indeed, Just Uploaded the new image.

Yeah ive allways suspected foul play from the start, Theres just been so much controversy from the start, Allmost as if the entire Thing was a ploy to get Good people (Such as the troops) To see Insurgents in a negative light and be Angry enough to Kill them, I find it all sick to be honest, The sooner the truth is found out, the better

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

The CNN news story Also backs up the article
But ill find some more on this

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow. Friendly fire to the umpteenth power? If even a small portion of this is true, it's mind-blowingly sickening and people should hang for this. You're right about this maybe explaining some of the insanity and unanswered questions. Good point about the suicide rate too.

(Now, I haven't been following WikiLeaks lately, but is it correct that they still have not released the Iraq files? And if they haven't, could it it be possible that they might contain some corroboration to this and intensive efforts are being made to prevent their release?)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

They still havent released up to 98% of the files they have

But Ill be very interested when they do

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Wow. Friendly fire to the umpteenth power? If even a small portion of this is true, it's mind-blowingly sickening and people should hang for this. You're right about this maybe explaining some of the insanity and unanswered questions. Good point about the suicide rate too.

(Now, I haven't been following WikiLeaks lately, but is it correct that they still have not released the Iraq files? And if they haven't, could it it be possible that they might contain some corroboration to this and intensive efforts are being made to prevent their release?)

Wikileaks will never release such damning evidence against Israel. It is just another Zionist puppet.

Don't believe me? Do your own research!
edit on 23-1-2011 by DjOsiris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

If fored to make a semi-informed judgment as to whether WikiLeaks is "siding" with anyone (which I have strong doubts about) or, more likely, is being used to advantage by someone (which is the theory I lean more toward), I would have to say they are more aligned with and friendly toward the CFR (currently with a president in power and whose goals are more Asian-oriented than ME-oriented) as opposed to being aligned with and friendly toward the neocon/Zionists (last had a president in power but still wield powerful influence in the under government and whose goals are ME-oriented) friendly.

If you read enough and know the alignments of the broadcast and newspaper MSM organizations and how they report on WikiLeaks you start to see the patterns emerge. This judgment also leads to the interesting thought that the neocon/Zionist subfaction is in fact trying to stop WikiLeaks from publishing something pretty damning, so I don't disagree with you on that level.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Perhaps we should have invaded Israel instead of Iraq. This news does not surprise me. I have long been aware of how Mossad operates. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Mossad involved in sniper attacks in Iraq? Now, that is stretching it. I think I found the video that is being referenced, and there is no mention of Israeli intelligence assets or any foreign power responsible for the sniper attacks? All I heard is that the sniper team may have had training over seas, and were quite good at their craft.

I would like more evidence if these sniper incidents were indeed the result of Mossad or some other foreign power. These snipers could have been part of Saddam's Republican Guard? They would have had advanced sniper training, because of the elite status within the Iraqi Army. Remember the Iraqi Army was disbanded with the US took over occupation of the country. I reserve judgment on the assertions made in the OP. Show me more.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"this kind of rifle-camera is extremely sophisticated and not available to your average Iraqi insurgent. Something this sophisticated points to CIA/Mossad."

'Bullet' cams (aka helmet cams) cost anywhere from $80-300. Then all you need is a PVR, which is in that same price range.

Sophisticated? You buy a helmet cam and a pvr and tape it to the gun. Why do people always think iraqis dont have electronics, or the means to attain them? lmao

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How can you tell they weren't CIA or Mossad? Israelis look just like the insurgents if there were any. Perhaps there was no insurgency at all? Hence the reason for the CIA and Mossad to kill a couple of Americans to keep them in Iraq. Notice how many Sunni so called insurgents just turned and joined American side so suddenly because of the CIA backed Al Qaeda killing many Iraqis and starting a civil war when they saw through the illusion of so called freedom fighters. It seems the Iraqis are on American side after all since the start of the war!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"Evidence Mossad and CIA are operating inside iraq"

ok sure, this seems true

"Therefore they are killing our troops to incite violence"

um wow, I dont think I've ever seen a leap in logic that huge before

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdestine

Oh arnt you clever!..Please go and re-read the Post and look at the evidence before posting next time

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This revelation did not surprise me at all.

I've read some other articles in the past also. Many of the top Taliban ranks were former Jews, unknown to many Taliban members themselves. They converted to Muslim, lead an army to serve the Zionist masters outside.

The will and perseverance and of the Mossad operatives are extremely impressive.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

How can you tell they weren't CIA or Mossad? Israelis look just like the insurgents if there were any. Perhaps there was no insurgency at all? Hence the reason for the CIA and Mossad to kill a couple of Americans to keep them in Iraq. Notice how many Sunni so called insurgents just turned and joined American side so suddenly because of the CIA backed Al Qaeda killing many Iraqis and starting a civil war when they saw through the illusion of so called freedom fighters. It seems the Iraqis are on American side after all since the start of the war!

I was just pointing to the fact that there was no need for the CIA/Mossad to do this. Although, they still could have.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I reckon the reason was to stir the troops up a bit, Give em a prod sorta thing

Your a good man PhantomLimb You allways have the alternate Point of view That helps with any debate,
And i agree with what your Oppinion in some senses However this is a Conspiricy website and We are all absolute Nuts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join