It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Although extremely macabre and totally depressing.....well said!

I think this guy is making sense although personally, we've been hearing this for at LEAST 8 years now. But now, there's more validity to it.

I really wonder if we DO create our reality after all. Maybe all the chaotic vibration, streaming into the Universe since 2001, created the situation we're in?!

But BP was a major hit on this planet with lifelong consequences. Not sure if any one man-made disaster has ever had this much affect on this planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Every speaker in my house and others whether they are in a TV, Stereo or pc have been putting out random static even when the units are off for a week. Sounds like HAARP to me. Put this news with the other weather lady doing here youtube reports on the animal die offs and you will see the connections.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Whether this guy is saying something fundamentally... possibly or even remotely true, I can't help but add John Wheeler's murder into this whole mess. Why would a former DOD commander be found in a dump? More so, why hasn't there there been anymore 'news' about it?
They wanted to portray this poor man as 'disoriented' days before his murder. Okay. Why was he 'disoriented' then? Seems he was 'good enough' to be a part of the Defense Department once upon a time.

I JUST don't know anymore and what I do know, doesn't make sense.

It's stuff like this that makes me question and wonder about everything that's currently taking place.
Ya know
???

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I watched this earlier and I have watched his other videos...they scare the sheet out of me! I live in s.illinois and I remember a few years ago we had a 5.3 EQ in the middle of the night..it was very scary. I can't imagine a 7.0 or above! This guy seems to do the research and the stuff about fema stockppiling food in the next month made me think what's up?

Didn't know you were in the neighborhood, Neopan. I'm in "Little Egypt" myself. And I do remember that night. About threw me out of bed.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, i hate to be all doom and gloom but if this is true i'm screwed. I live in Houston. As far as trying to convince people I know that is a joke. Trying to convince my family of anything of a conspiracy sort is like trying to get a verbal response from a rock. I don't have a job. I don't have a car. I don't have any money. If this is true it's goodbye for me. Hell, i'm on probation too. So, if i were to leave and were to be wrong I would just end up in a jail cell. I guess all I can do is roll over and die peacefully. Just embrace what's left as positively as possible. I just hope this guy is crackpot for my own and my families sake.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just added this to another thread and thought it apropos to see the entirety of the situation. Now if someone could add the earthquakes/tremors then we'll have a real good idea on what's going on and where!

* 01-21-11 -- 55 buffalo die mysteriously on southern Cayuga County farm
www.prisonplanet.com...

* 01-21-11 -- 10,000 Cattle Die In Vietnam
www.wsbt.com...

* 01-17-11 -- 300 starlings found dead in downtown Yankton, SD. Officials say birds killed by USDA “bird poison”.
www.yankton.net...

* 01-17-11 -- Hundreds of dead seals wash ashore in Labrador. Possible explanation is overpopulation.
news.sympatico.cbc.ca...

01.14.11 – 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus
www.wsaw.com...

01.14.11 – 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes
www.thesun.co.uk...

01.14.11 – 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide
www.mg.co.za...

01.13.11 – 300 “grackles” birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma
www.dailymail.co.uk...

01.11.11 – Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather
www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com...

01.10.11 – Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

01.08.11 – 100 dead “starlings” birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck
www.pressdemocrat.com...

01.08.11 – Dozens of dead “starlings” birds turn up in Romania, blamed on “drunkenness” (you can’t make this up…)
arabnews.com...

01.07.11 – More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes (*blue substance found on beaks.. hinting at poison as the culprit)
www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

01.06.11 – 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes
www.cbsnews.com...

01.05.11 – Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes
www.ktre.com...

01.05.11 – Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes
www.nzherald.co.nz...

01.05.11 – Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes
www.thelocal.se...

01.04.11 – Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes
www.orlandosentinel.com...

01.04.11 – Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes
www.wftv.com...

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes
www.torontosun.com...

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots
www.2theadvocate.com...

* 01.03.11 -- Thousands of dead octopuses wash ashore on Portugal beach. Reason unknown. Referred to as “environmental disaster”.
news.bbc.co.uk...

01.03.11 – Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman’s backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

01.03.11 – Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water
www.wbaltv.com...

01.03.11 – 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes
www.care2.com...#

01.03.11 – 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes
www.todaysthv.com...

12.31.10 – 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots
www.cnn.com...

12.29.10 – Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes
www.ksat.com...

12.28.10 – 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes
www.azcentral.com...

12.27.10 – Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes
www.france24.com...

12.23.10 – Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water
www.abcnews4.com...

12.23.10 – Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes
www.stuff.co.nz...

12.22.10 – More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes
www.carteretnewstimes.com...

12.18.10 – Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes
globalnation.inquirer.net...

12.17.10 – Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms
www.wndu.com...

12.15.10 – Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather
www.cfnews13.com...

12.13.10 – Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by Human_Alien

I see you're in Florida, hope you have a boat.

What's that background noise, sounds like voices, in a couple spots. Language is garbled, perhaps foreign, be nice if someone could isolate and decipher.

I am in Florida (right on the coast too) and am seriously thinking of relocating back home to upstate NY. We'll see. Maybe I should just rub elbows with Jeb and the Donald. I'm sure they'll help me when the mega-tsunami hits!

What background noise? On the video? I didn't hear it or if I did, it didn't affect the quality. I heard everything he said LOUD and CLEAR unfortunately.

There were two places in the video where strange background noise or voices can be heard, I didn't get time markers but one is near the end of the video. They didn't affect the video or audio, it just sounded strange.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder
Well, i hate to be all doom and gloom but if this is true i'm screwed. I live in Houston. As far as trying to convince people I know that is a joke. Trying to convince my family of anything of a conspiracy sort is like trying to get a verbal response from a rock. I don't have a job. I don't have a car. I don't have any money. If this is true it's goodbye for me. Hell, i'm on probation too. So, if i were to leave and were to be wrong I would just end up in a jail cell. I guess all I can do is roll over and die peacefully. Just embrace what's left as positively as possible. I just hope this guy is crackpot for my own and my families sake.

Hang in there. We're all in this together. I'm sure if this is the end, we're sure to meet up on the flip side. I'll hold up some ATS yellow balloons so you'll know where I am.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Will check into this after I get thru the other magnetic mayhem thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

He uses like a phone or something to record his voice on the computer, he said in some other video I saw of his. It's just someone in the background haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join