It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This guy does a SCARY over-view on ALL the situations particularly along the New Madrid fault line!!!

The main component of this video is GOM which is an oil volcano and how the PTB will create an earthquake!

FEMA buying up all the food supplies for a catastrophic event along the New Madrid Fault line for a 10 day period of operations??? (@ 23:00)
www.fbodaily.com...

FEMA camps/coffins/trains....chemtrails (geoengineering)......Alaska/Greenland early Sun raise.......Moon off track.....intentional Earthquakes.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
heh yeah i wouldnt be suprised if we see more crazy weather patters, afterall we have the ability to disperse and create storms already so the secretive technology is probably beyond that. i remember when clifford stone was saying that everything was kept secret due to "the greed of man". but what exactly makes the people in charge of all this special technology and ET life situation any more greedy or corrupt than the next person of power. chances are they are even worse. the shining stars of humanity definetely represent well.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I do NOT profess to believe any (or all) of what this YouTuber is saying although his evidence is quite compelling.

I just thought there are enough people who might want to watch this presentation because it does make frightening sense. Again, please don't come down too hard on me for posting this. Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I watched this earlier and I have watched his other videos...they scare the sheet out of me! I live in s.illinois and I remember a few years ago we had a 5.3 EQ in the middle of the night..it was very scary. I can't imagine a 7.0 or above! This guy seems to do the research and the stuff about fema stockppiling food in the next month made me think what's up?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
arizona bay, here we come.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
s+f
i heard this guys stuff be for and very interesting stuff. hope for the best plan for the worst...

the fema capms heard alot about these also. were in the msm and than gone just like the animal die offs.
edit on 22-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I watched this earlier and I have watched his other videos...they scare the sheet out of me! I live in s.illinois and I remember a few years ago we had a 5.3 EQ in the middle of the night..it was very scary. I can't imagine a 7.0 or above! This guy seems to do the research and the stuff about fema stockppiling food in the next month made me think what's up?

There is so much hype, paranoia and uncertainty going on it is SO hard to embrace this without thinking you're taking things too far however........this guy DOES provide proof via documents only, it's up to us to figure out what it's proof of.

Are they really preparing (and KNOWING) about coming events?

The maps he showed of the Madrid fault line echos Edgar Cayce's visions (and others) almost to a tee!
Very disturbing indeed!

Who is that other guy, not Sean David Morton but "George' something (I think) who draw a map of the United States after major flooding/earthquakes thus creating new coastlines? Does anyone know his name?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Man this gave me Chills to the core, I live in Seattle Wa.
Think ill be moving to Spokane with my Sister.. im kinda uncomfortable being by Puget Sound and 230 miles from the coast.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
Man this gave me Chills to the core, I live in Seattle Wa.
Think ill be moving to Spokane with my Sister.. im kinda uncomfortable being by Puget Sound and 230 miles from the coast.....

What's Puget Sound? A place or a noise? I think it's a place but it could be right up there with the Taos Hum too.

Sorry for giving you the chills.

There's a current prediction thread saying things are going to start happening on the 24th Monday.
I personally can't read too many pages because he writes like a Human fortune cookie!! Ya know....those deep one liners? It doesn't sit well in my brain for some reason. Too cryptic I guess!

But here's his thread in case you guys want to peruse it and compare.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's just hope we're all being paranoid and wrong instead of being astute and correct!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You might find this of interest, HA:

for it is about food...

seeker

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Gordon Micheal Scallion and also Lori Toye both had maps like these 15 years ago; and supposedly thet did not know each other at the time.

seeker

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

for it is about food...

seeker

Yes! Thanks. Didn't he mention this in his vid? (I just can't keep up with all the doom these days)
What's #10 cans and what are they used for?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

for it is about food...

seeker

Yes! Thanks. Didn't he mention this in his vid? (I just can't keep up with all the doom these days)
What's #10 cans and what are they used for?

#10 cans are one gallon size; the freeze dried foods that Mountain House produces are multiple serving long term storage size; a normal #10 can packed conventionally will hold enough green beans or corn to serve 20-30 people one serving.

seeker

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Gordon Micheal Scallion and also Lori Toye both had maps like these 15 years ago; and supposedly thet did not know each other at the time.

seeker

That's who I was thinking of. Now I wish I didn't because it's (he's) pretty grim.

Oh boy. What to do??? Does anyone else feel like they're 'waiting' or is it just me? I feel like this is a real bad rendition of Christmas Eve. With all this pent up anticipation only, I don't think there will be any gifts waiting.

I try to stay busy (although I've really been on the Internet a LOT this week) but when I'm out, I run into chemtrails and that just reminds me again, something is up.

So there's no escaping this. I don't watch TV and I don't seem to have the concentration power to read a book and all my friends are into the 'ascendion' aspect of 2012 so..........what to do?!

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I see you're in Florida, hope you have a boat.

What's that background noise, sounds like voices, in a couple spots. Language is garbled, perhaps foreign, be nice if someone could isolate and decipher.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Oh I see. They're large containers. Why wouldn't FEMA produce and manufacture their OWN containers? Why would they draw so much attention on themselves?
I'm not quite understanding the dynamics but I do appreciate the information Seeker.

Thanks my friend!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

I see you're in Florida, hope you have a boat.

What's that background noise, sounds like voices, in a couple spots. Language is garbled, perhaps foreign, be nice if someone could isolate and decipher.

I am in Florida (right on the coast too) and am seriously thinking of relocating back home to upstate NY. We'll see. Maybe I should just rub elbows with Jeb and the Donald. I'm sure they'll help me when the mega-tsunami hits!

What background noise? On the video? I didn't hear it or if I did, it didn't affect the quality. I heard everything he said LOUD and CLEAR unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We now have thousands of fish in Texas so his theory is coming to fruition sadly!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good Stuff.
I do not have any illusions of being here much longer on this plane of existance but I wish the people who do decide to try and survive in this hell hole the very best.

We have been fully and totally infiltrated by unseen and nefarius forces and stand no chance whatsoever without some assistance.
If I were a betting man, and I am, I would not put my money on the human race.

To quote an old Simpsons episode, "I for one welcome our new insect overlords".

Let the chips fall where they may, just don't let them take your humanity from you.

The only way to win is not to play.
The only way to win.......is LOVE!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join