It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Nibiru?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
venus has been nuts lately. some nights when it comes over the mountain (4-7 pm range) it appears like police lights flashing, bright spikes of blue and red.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's show an example.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dbea2427214.jpg[/atsimg]

The small squares the same color and brightness. The background brightness affects the apparent brightness of the squares. The darker the background the brighter the small square appears to be.

Does that help?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is interesting that Venus is not brightest when it is closest to us. It is brightest when the reflection is brightest. You might want to look that up.

When Venus is seen through the thickest atmosphere, along the horizon, atmospheric effects such as those noted are interesting to view. These effects are due to the distortion of the image within the atmosphere and are not actual events at Venus.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have none. I'm just saying it could happen. Known Science suggests it's near impossible, but we don't know everything, especially when it comes down to the cosmos. That's undeniable. There could be a really exotic, abstract physics law or something that could make the planet pop. Hell! It could even pop out of a wormhole, who knows.

We're debating over nothing, we both think it won't happen, only I put a "what if" in my thoughts. It could egen be an interdimensional planet, shifting it's dimension for an unknown reason. Science tells us it's unlikely, but it doesn't it's impossible. Nothing is.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Science tells us it's unlikely, but it doesn't it's impossible. Nothing is.

Lots of things are impossible.
Release a stone and it falls down - 100% of the time. There is no upsidasium.
The Earth cannot become a star. It's not heavy enough and it does not contain the right elements.
A tree cannot speak. No means of speech. It has no nervous tissue.
A human can grow as large as the Earth.

It's a common fallacy to think that there is no such thing as the impossible.

I think it is fair to say that there is no known method by which a planet can suddenly appear in our solar system. In fact, Nibiru is supposed to orbit the Sun. Thus any speculation about just popping in suddenly is in violation of the claims of Nib-heads that support the scenario.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join