It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian Holocaust CONFIRMED by USDA -They admit killing wildlife/birds en masse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The large number of bird killings have been confirmed and admitted to ,by the American USDA to "protect human health and safety".

Read the shocking admission of these evil scumbags engaged in poisoning wildlife.

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

So when are you Americans going to stop these Nazi in power from doing this?

Or are you too busy watching pop idol?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So if I was in the Government and saw the population of Humans were getting sick from birds, I would probably kill the birds rather than allow humans to get sick.
Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I already started a thread here

But it seems no one really cares..go figure..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I also did a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But mine is on how Corexit is being sprayed on crops and food because of fish emulsion made from fish in the Gulf.

I guess everyone sees a different angle.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ok so this may explain the deaths in the USA but this happenig world wide not just in the us So how does this explain dead crabs in the uk the turtle doves in italy and fish in new zealand ????????

The US goverment does not rule the world i think other goverments would be pretty pi$$ed if the us was killing off the worlds wildlife as when they felt it was necessary

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
The large number of bird killings have been confirmed and admitted to ,by the American USDA to "protect human health and safety".

Read the shocking admission of these evil scumbags engaged in poisoning wildlife.

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

So when are you Americans going to stop these Nazi in power from doing this?

Or are you too busy watching pop idol?

How does this tie in with the rest of the world?Italy,norway,spain,Etc...just because a US official says ..mmm we killed them,then that would mean the US was goimg all around the world killing wildlife,odd,surely their not doing that,don`t buy it.pretty lame cover up
edit on 22-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shauneastmond

its an ecosystem, links in the chain die, the cain dies!!!!! Not really all that shocking that the deaths of other animals followed the bird die off

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

I agree. Kill the birds and there will be more mosquitos etc. to spread their genmod malarias and H1N1 and general mayhem. It seems life begins with the birds and the bees and it ends with the birds and the bees. Unless V. Oh and its funny because when I was a child we always talked about who "they" are. We now know and we know their plans. V

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Population control... maybe that's why us humans dont live so long either

Swine flu anyone?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Testing the bio weapons on a wide range of animals - air, sea and land - to test the effectiveness. Then they will test it out on us and see how we react.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yes this is probably the cause of some but i suspect this explaination is only covering up something else .

Mass kill offs of wildlife for the better of humanity a.k.a (cancer?) lol

Map of wildlife death

Google Map of death wildlife
edit on 22-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The numbers aren't surprising, given that our approach to problem animals is generally to exterminate rather than to use other methods.

Disclaimer: I do a lot of volunteer work for several Audubon parks. I'm very concerned about wildlife and birds.

There are several problems entwined here:
* food crops: The birds that were killed are mainly ones that eat our crops when they're hungry. While nobody would begrudge a small flock of birds some grain, flocks of tens of thousands descend on wheat fields sometimes and can devour all the grain if they roost in that area. We destroyed their food source (grasslands) to plant our wheat and gave them in return a super-abundance of seeds. When they survived and thrived and multiplied, we kill them.
* health issues: I don't know if you're aware of how large flocks of grackles get, but they can number in the tens of thousands. They don't do well in forests and so forth, but our cities are prime areas for them (they need a lot of land with few trees and lots of food.) We spend a lot of money cleaning up grackle poop from our cars, sidewalks, and so forth. There's health risks from a lot of grackle/pigeon guano.
(*** this is actually one problem I intend to research later this year (formal scientific research, with paper to follow), by mapping WHERE species of birds perch/roost in cities. Some areas seem to have thousands while other nearby areas seem to have none. I want to track where and when these birds flock to see what the differences are in areas where they aren't as common. Changing the environment is a better solution, IMHO.***)
* environmental issues: some of the animals (feral hogs, for example) destroy the environment for other species that aren't doing so well -- species we would LIKE to save. There's no real good way of dealing with these animals ... yet. Perhaps rounding them up and treating them as regular farm pigs (I don't think this would be easy because they're very dangerous animals) might be a solution, but I don't know.
* human crowding: We keep building houses and using land. Coyotes and bears and cougars and raccoons are adaptable enough to move in and use our garbage and thrive. We need better land management and restriction of food sources (so they eat their own food and don't become scavengers of our garbage -- there's a lot more of our garbage than there is of their food, so there's no natural control of the population.) I'd like to see more apartments and row houses (freeing up land) than ranchettes and houses with neatly mowed lawns on acres of land that could better be used by prairie birds and insects.

I don't have any good solutions. I can see why it's done, but I don't like it. I think the answer lies in coming to some sort of balance between human basic needs (food, shelter, etc) and the needs of the animals (including the need to have nice fat bugs to eat.)

The Google earth map is a bit deceptive because you have "reported numbers" ("tons of fish"... who weighed those tons? How were they calculated?) but I like the data tracking there and will use it in other research.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

It's funny because someone on a next thread (about Iran) was saying "Americans" wasn't evil.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

does routine pest control really need a scaremongering thread ?

top topics

join