It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangers Hacked the Argentine Air Force Web Site With a Claim of an UFO Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The official website of the Argentina Air Force was hacked with a complaint about the alleged crash of a UFO in Mendoza, in 1985.

Pics of the hacked site:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a53dc3f9dc0e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8cbbcab989.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc11f92e2678.jpg[/atsimg]

On the site, which functions normally now, for a few hours it could be seen a text that spoke of a strange event occurred on January 26, 1985, with the image of a pilot.

In the complaint, we read that that day a cigar-shaped object fell in Papagayos, and that the Air Force was aware of what happened.

The alleged fall generated a movement in the area and the inhabitants of the place related the crash to an UFO.

A hacker intervened on the official Argentine Air Force (FAA) apparently to claim information about a strange event in January 1985 in the city of Mendoza.

The hack page lasted a few hours of Thursday (20) and is already standard, but it was enough that the author's message - which introduced a photograph of a pilot, and his signature on a text telling about the alleged incident in January 26 1985 - circulated on the Internet.

In his complaint, he indicates that this day has fallen a cigar-shaped object in the area of Papagayos and that a large number of military personnel and foreign national was present.

Even the daily Los Andes would have reported in the same day that a tremor shook in the region and the people connecting this to the fall of the UFO.

The full text of the hacker:

Do you know exactly what occurred on January 26, 1985?

Through a research conducted with people of the region, they said that day they seeing something, both in heaven and on part of the area where something has fallen, the place was surrounded by government agents, without naming those military foreigners.

Through the report of another person of high trust, whose name I do not think to provide, was sent to the area where, he told me he saw a cigar-shaped craft and beings within it.

Worst of all, there's a video of this accident.

Cease to lie and hide.

We hope this project they are working to address issues of UFOs in Argentina, not end up being like the rest, where you hide all sorts of information and, especially, train disinformants.

Source1
Translated page.

I'd like to see this video. If anyone has more information about the case, I thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ive never heard of this case. It sounds interesting. Thanks for posting :-)

* toddles off to do some research*

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a53dc3f9dc0e.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an altered image of the cover for the game "Area 51" by Midway:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8cbbcab989.jpg[/atsimg]

This appears to be an image of a painting taken from the website at the link below:
exequielmartinez.com.ar...

While I have not translated the text on that website, I presume that the name of the website "Exequiel Martinez" is the name of the relevant artist.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 22-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks IsaacKoi

I think the hacker take these pics from another sites to illustrate his hack. Its pretty clear the alien is a draw.

All the best.

edit on 22-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I dont know if I misunderstand you. You are trying to say the pics posted in the hacked sitre were real?

Er, no, I am NOT trying to say the pics posted in the hacked site were real.

I pointed out that:

(1) one of the images you posted in the OP is the cover of a video game
(2) one of the images you posted in the OP appears to be a painting by the artist I mentioned.

I don't see how that might make you think I am "trying to say the pics posted in the hacked sitre were real".

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 22-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I already changed my reply to you after receive you reply from U2U. I'm sure you would not make a mistake like that. This is the motive I U2U in the first time. I think I misunderstood you.

Thanks for the contribution to the thread and for the clarification.

All the best.

edit on 22-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think this is the earthquake they think was related to the case:

The 1985 Mendoza earthquake was a medium-intensity seismic movement in the province of Mendoza, Argentina. It took place 7 minutes after midnight on 26 January 1985, and had a magnitude of 6.2 in the Richter scale. Its epicenter was located about 45 km southwest of Mendoza, the provincial capital, at the southern end of the region's pre-Andes range, and at a depth of 15 km. It was felt as grade VIII in the Mercalli intensity scale.

link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great hacking there, if only more people would do it to other sites around the world. Awareness needs to be raised.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

You are welcome. I would like to know more about the case, but cant find .

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Essence

Maybe, but this would not be necessary if people were not so corrupt.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Excellent research Issac, so it's either a proof of ability hacking stunt or the hacker actually has genuine thoughts on the issue. I'd love to see this video he or she talks of.

I thought I recognised that alien image, being an old but still young at heart person I actually played that game myself, anything to kill ET

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I thought I recognised that alien image, being an old but still young at heart person I actually played that game myself, anything to kill ET

That game was great.

But to kill lives I think we have to have a pretty good Motive(I still wonder????). What is your motive to KILL?
edit on 23-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join