It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One thing I see over the course of all the posts on this webpage, and also the state of it, just makes me ask myself one question. What is the truth?

I was told once, by someone who as taught me a LOT over the course of my life, was the fact that the government knows all. How did he know this? He spent 30+ years in the military. He got to see technology that we cannot even begin to imagine. He was part of an elite group that got to see, and test, all new technology coming out.

One great word of wisdom he told me was "never forget Matt, everything we have here in the citizens hands, are toys.... toys that the government has tested, played with, figured out how to track, and now given to us."

He was right. I was young when I learned most of what I did, and now that I am older, everything he taught me is more true today, than ever has been. Why do they hide it all from us? Take a look at some of these webpages and tell me he wasnt right.

www.futurefirepower.com...
www.spacewar.com...
science.howstuffworks.com...

These are just some of the links that show things we will probably never see, because the government/military will not share any of it. Until they trust us with it.

He also taught me a lot about space. What is space? What are other planets? Why are we "supposedly" the only ones we know of? Is it fear? Is it the truth? Well from what I learned as a child, most of what we have today are not even "our" inventions. Why did we boom with technology over the past 60 years? Why is it now, you buy a computer from the store, and by the time you get it home it is already obsolete? Look at how fast this world is evolving. You think it is fate? I dont think so, I think this is the beginning of our true evolution. The beginning of the biggest change we shall ever see in the history of mankind.

Believe me or not, that is fine. All I can tell you is, we are not alone. And we ARE being helped. This is not "fate" and this is not, a mere circumstance as to our "government" just all of a sudden finding/learning new technology that started this big boom. This is just the beginning.
edit on 21-1-2011 by mattyboy4u because: Correcting spelling/grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the truth is out there somewere.it's just finding it flag

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thank you. I think people finally need to wake up. The time to start seeing the truth is now. I don't think (with the inventions that we have now) they can hide it much longer. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

Well, I am glad I stopped by to see what you have been up too. Nice presentation! I wholeheartedly agree with you. Man did not just become Smart over night. We must of had some help. Just the stealth bomber for example. Not that I know for sure, but I was told, it was actually around since the 50's but we didnt know about it until the 80's. How close that is to right I don't know, like I said it is just what I heard, but it has to be somewhat close to the truth.

I remember talking with a friend back in like 1999 and we were wishing we could somehow attach our pc's to our belt so we could travel with them... lol guess we were internet addicts. Here we are down the road and all I need it my mere cell phone and Im now connected in one little gizmo.

Something like putting gigabytes on something the size of a pinhead is incredible in itself. There really is just so much that it becomes rather mind boggling when you think about it.

I have to say, I have always been rather glad I was born in the late 50's so that I could experience the days you could leave your door unlocked and actually play games outside and also experience these days of the scifi I read then.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
not to play devil's advocate here, but i must, even though i firmly believe in some extent, degree or sort of 'outside' intervention and/or influence throughout it all... BUT...

mankind's 'technological' advance has throughout history seemed to have that of a 'doubling cube' or 'snowball' effect and impact

with each and every 'advance' helping to speed the way forward to the next.

using mere logic, reason and common sense one can readily see how seemingly exponential advances would, will and have occurred overall.

with the birth of computers which can whittle previously near decade-long efforts down to mere months ... it's no wonder.

to assert or claim that the entirety is the result of some sort of yet to be seen or irrefutably documented 'outside intervention and/or influence' (and i use that Quite loosely, mind you) would be quite the slight and insult to those individuals throughout our existence who strove to better humanity on the whole.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
truth is relative...

kx

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thats exactly the thinking people want us to have. That these inventions were created solely by man, and man alone. And thats fine. People who want to have that thinking, are going to have that thinking. I did not create this post to say that my way of thinking, or what I've learned, is the correct way by any means. Im just putting out there what I have learned, and how I relate it to human kind as a whole. Sure the snowball effect comes into play, but just think back when the lightbulb was created. It was HUGE! And now that we have this new "technology" were just.... meh. People dont understand half the concepts of what makes all this happen, they dont want to. Thats whats wrong. We need to ask questions, and strive for the truth. Not just on this forum, but within life all in itself. Demand answers, and they shall be shown. Dont just accept life as it is, but ask for greater knowledge. I had a great teacher once, who told me all the time.... dont a s k dont g e t (yes he spelled it out, just to show people that we need to ask). And thats exactly what he meant.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Eccl. 1:9 – “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun”

What if all the inventions mankind seemingly has come up with, at the recent veracious velocity, already existed?
What if they are being put in our hands in increments. Certainly would explain how people like Gene Rodenberry
are made out to look like such great visionarys. Maybe certain people are allowed to see things ahead of time.
Before they are released to our hands. So they can then make a T.V. series like star trek. Bluetooth and the communicators.

I have thought this way for years. SnF

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Eccl. 1:9 – “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun”

What if all the inventions mankind seemingly has come up with, at the recent veracious velocity, already existed?
What if they are being put in our hands in increments. Certainly would explain how people like Gene Rodenberry
are made out to look like such great visionarys. Maybe certain people are allowed to see things ahead of time.
Before they are released to our hands. So they can then make a T.V. series like star trek. Bluetooth and the communicators.

I have thought this way for years. SnF

People will always tell you, how they have figured out how the pyramids were built, everyone has their own theory and they are all different. Look at some of the writings from the egyptians. Some talk about the "great eye" and some talk about "higher beings". I dont look at just how they were built, but there were some that are in direct alignment with some star constellations. I ask everyone "explain that". They had none of the technology we do today, and yet perfect alignment? Kinda strange.
I see the same thing happening here. And I'm talking even more than just computers. Those are yesterdays news, my friends. Now we are on to quantum theories, and more.
Take a look at this timeline. timelines.ws... Look at the inventions before and after "Roswell". See anything interesting? Before: People were excited about a lawnmower, steam engine, and the first calculator, that costed several hundred dollars. After: Cell phones, cd's, more and more satellites, internet, computers that can fit in a room, instead of a building, with more precise calculations, and programs introduced. "The Dish, to be able to get t.v. from space". The list goes on and on. Amazing technology, and still growing, each day.
I do think that they have been helping us before "Roswell", but just trying to show the amazing advancements since then. Things that would blow the mind of anyone living back in the 1800's or even early 1900's. But yes, I do think that they have been helping us, much much longer than we even think. Anyways sorry for the long post, just trying to clarify on a few things that I will be discussing more in detail soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Well, I am glad I stopped by to see what you have been up too. Nice presentation! I wholeheartedly agree with you. Man did not just become Smart over night. We must of had some help. Just the stealth bomber for example. Not that I know for sure, but I was told, it was actually around since the 50's but we didnt know about it until the 80's. How close that is to right I don't know, like I said it is just what I heard, but it has to be somewhat close to the truth.

I remember talking with a friend back in like 1999 and we were wishing we could somehow attach our pc's to our belt so we could travel with them... lol guess we were internet addicts. Here we are down the road and all I need it my mere cell phone and Im now connected in one little gizmo.

Something like putting gigabytes on something the size of a pinhead is incredible in itself. There really is just so much that it becomes rather mind boggling when you think about it.

I have to say, I have always been rather glad I was born in the late 50's so that I could experience the days you could leave your door unlocked and actually play games outside and also experience these days of the scifi I read then.

Yes the stealth bomber has been around longer than we think. Anything we have in our hands, seen with our eyes, or hear about on the news, is nothing new to the government. They are their toys. Im just surprised that they hide (given the account that they aren't going to give us nuclear bombs of course) that they dont share their technology with us sooner. But then we would be more than sheep now wouldn't we?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattyboy4u

Thats exactly the thinking people want us to have. That these inventions were created solely by man, and man alone. And thats fine. People who want to have that thinking, are going to have that thinking. I did not create this post to say that my way of thinking, or what I've learned, is the correct way by any means. Im just putting out there what I have learned, and how I relate it to human kind as a whole. Sure the snowball effect comes into play, but just think back when the lightbulb was created. It was HUGE! And now that we have this new "technology" were just.... meh. People dont understand half the concepts of what makes all this happen, they dont want to. Thats whats wrong. We need to ask questions, and strive for the truth. Not just on this forum, but within life all in itself. Demand answers, and they shall be shown. Dont just accept life as it is, but ask for greater knowledge. I had a great teacher once, who told me all the time.... dont a s k dont g e t (yes he spelled it out, just to show people that we need to ask). And thats exactly what he meant.

I agree partially, but wanting to understand all techonology/science around us is not always enough to get there. It took me 4 years to get a bachelor's degree and I think I only know a small part of my field. Not because things are hidden from me (though maybe some are), but there's just so much out there to study. And that came from the things discussed already: thousands of years of exponential discoveries done by a lot of people, with or without external help.

Also, we should be careful to label things as definately non-man made, maybe we just don't understand the whole process, because of what I said previously: there's just so much out already.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segfault Bug

Originally posted by mattyboy4u

I agree partially, but wanting to understand all techonology/science around us is not always enough to get there. It took me 4 years to get a bachelor's degree and I think I only know a small part of my field. Not because things are hidden from me (though maybe some are), but there's just so much out there to study. And that came from the things discussed already: thousands of years of exponential discoveries done by a lot of people, with or without external help.

Also, we should be careful to label things as definately non-man made, maybe we just don't understand the whole process, because of what I said previously: there's just so much out already.

Well without us to be able to actually design something, where would we be now? Not saying (nor have I said) that nothing was "man-made". I'm just saying, open your eyes to be able to see the greater picture. And even with a 4 years bachelor-degree (which by the way, awesome job, hope it was an awesome field) does not mean it will bring you any closer to seeing that truth. Why is it that the "special groups" of the government, the real hidden ones, why do they shut you off from society? Not allowed to talk to friends or family in the manner in which you used to? Why is everything at that level so secretive? Maybe it is just me. All I'm saying, is question everything, for what we know now, is nothing compared to what we should.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Flagged.

I too know someone who has seen the unbelievable.

Thanks for the story.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Flagged.

I too know someone who has seen the unbelievable.

Thanks for the story.

Thank you for the flag. I just hope one day this blows out into the public. It is hard to explain everything I have said, unless of course you can jump into my head. But I am hoping, sooner rather than later, I will have some nice hard evidence to throw on here, to show you all what I mean. I just have to wait at the moment for the person that taught me this to either open up himself, or hand it over to me (which is also in his will). We shall see.

new topics

top topics

join