It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia To Adopt Universal ID Card in 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here it comes.We knew it was coming and it seems Russia will be the first to implement it as a reality.It seems it
has being tested in India and Mexico already, but Russia is going to make it a reality. I can see the domino effect already as nations will start jumping on the universal ID program.

singularityhub.com...

edit on 1/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

That's terrible, but at least they're not implanting the population ....YET....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well, technically..your social security card is a universal i.d. you are given one the day you are born and cannot get any form of identification without it.you cannot work without it,.so..we've had one since the first day we were born in this country.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Exactly......Yet It is only a matter of time in my opinion. They have been testing the RF ID chip for years.
I love the picture they show with it as well. A happy family...I guess they are happy that they will eventually be tracked and logged about everything they do and go. Next stop America.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Could this be the mark of the beast?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Yes but this is different. The SS card is a paper card with your own number. The Universal ID will carry information on it and will more than likely have a chip in it. Since the Governments have been oh so trustworthy then I am sure
it is on the up and up it is not used for tracking. Please detect my sarcasm in that statement.

edit on 1/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GLantern101

I don't really believe in that theory myself, but from what I have read about it, I believe the mark
is suppose to be physically on you such as a branding or tattoo.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wonder how long it be before they implant it into our bodies ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know that is what i was thinking mark of the beast,the way the goverment controls our actions even online,that really sucks i don't think that it is right all our freedoms are being taking away,by who the president

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I hate to tell you but the President;every President is a puppet with no real power to do anything. When any President has tried to do something that TPTB don't like such as putting us back on the gold standard instead of a fiat currency they are assassinated! JFK,Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes..sarcasm detected and accepted..lol..I see your point very well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Of course they will.

And you think the USA will not follow?

Of course they will.

But no worry, the USA National ID card will be disguised under the...what was it? Oh yeah, the Universal Internet ID.

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Slow there in western countries.. Singapore and Malaysia both have high-tech national ID cards that theyve been using the past 10 years that I know of.. Lmao can get counterfeits of both in the black market that work..

top topics

join